What's new

Arab modern scientific achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes most Lebanese identify with Phoenician. In north Africa as well, most identify with Berbers (Carthaginians).
:lol:
I like how you convince yourselves with stuff you don't like to believe. As for North Africa, the vast majority migrated from Arabian peninsula and the rest who are Berbers were fully Arabized. My mother's origin is from Algeria and before that they immigrated from AP. And my grandmother (my father's side) origin is from Morocco and before that, they came from AP as well. As for Phoenician thing, as an Arab who has lived his entire life among them, I have never ever heard a Lebanese identifying himself as a Phoenician, whether in real life, TV, or Internet. If there was some, they must be very few.

:lol:
I like how you convince yourselves with stuff you don't like to believe. As for North Africa, the vast majority migrated from Arabian peninsula and the rest who are Berbers were fully Arabized. My mother's origin is from Algeria and before that they immigrated from AP. And my grandmother (my father's side) origin is from Morocco and before that, they came from AP as well. As for Phoenician thing, as an Arab who has lived his entire life among them, I have never ever heard a Lebanese identifying himself as a Phoenician, whether in real life, TV, or Internet. If there was some, they must be very few.

Its not about me liking or not liking to believe... I don't care either way. There are a lot of berbers, who when you call them Arab, get offended. Same with a lot of Lebanese.

I don't mind however if they want to call themselves Arab, Phoenician, Martian, Ugandan. It is their business. Nice to see you so offended though :rofl:

That was one of the most 'unwise' thing someone can say.So you say Egyptians,Turks and Iranians can be considered Arabs?
Who says they are blood related?You should study some genetic books my friends.:tup:

Genetic books say we all came from a common ancestor- ADAM AND HAWA...unless you fell from a tree like a fruit :)

No Arab is not a race, Not by far.

You can say being an Arab is like being an American, people who live close to each other who share a common culture and a common language. Race was never ever ever something of value in Arabic history, for instance if your parents gave birth to you in an Arabic country and you have assimilated yourself into that country with language and culture then you will be considered an Arab regardless of race or genetics.

I wonder how many think like this....but than being Arab is a geographical definition?

I wonder how many think like this....but than being Arab is a geographical definition?

I have black, Asian, South Asian and Russian fiends (All Saudi but racially speaking) and all of them refer to themselves as (us Arabs). It is a cultural identity not a racial one.

Yes most Lebanese identify with Phoenician. In north Africa as well (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia), a lot of people identify with Berbers (Carthaginians).

Hahaha this seems to be a common Iranian mentality as a result of Anti-Arab propaganda (Not surprising though), but Maghrib Arabs especially Algerians are one of the die hardest Arabismists out there.

Hahaha this seems to be a common Iranian mentality as a result of Anti-Arab propaganda (Not surprising though), but Maghrib Arabs especially Algerians are one of the die hardest Arabismists out there.

LMAO just because you say it, doesn't make it true... Besides they can be Arabs, no matter. Most of them still have nothing in their hearts but hate for you and your country. How does that make you feel? :lol:

LMAO just because you say it, doesn't make it true... Besides they can be Arabs, no matter. Most of them still have nothing in their hearts but hate for you and your country. How does that make you feel? :lol:

Being Arab is not related to a country...Arab is a race or in the sense Mosamania is saying geographically speaking nothing to do with NATIONALITY!

I have Russian fiends (All Saudi)

Wow in my whole life, I have never seen a Saudi which looks remotely Russian. You sure you aren't dreaming?

saudi+Football+team+%252811%2529.jpg

Mate, try to maintain the integrity of threads. Every thread about Arabs, you turn into a pissing contest. How would you like me sleazing your *** up all the time? Trust me I'll make it my business.

I also have a bone to pick with Arabs, but it's not racially motivated. And not all of them are the same. So just be a nice boy, and stop alienating almost everyone here.

BTW, I don't like to dish out sermons, take it as a good gesture.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

I tell him to go read and educate himself and he refuses to even read a word outside what his regime spoon feeds him.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

I tell him to go read and educate himself and he refuses to even read a word outside what his regime spoon feeds him.

I'm truly getting pissed of with him. He is behaving like a 14 year old, massively compromised by hormones.

I'm truly getting pissed of with him. He is behaving like a 14 year old, massively compromised by hormones.

LMAO I don't even know who you are... But glad to see I am p1ssing you off. The only post of yours I remember is when you said Pakistan will annihilate Armenia :rofl:

Go ahead and make it your business, I'll enjoy to see you try...

PS to Mosamania, facepalm pics are not allowed. They are banned. Looks like a mod doesn't even know the rules
Grow up dude, learn to see reason in people. Observe things, educate yourself, try to understand the history and circumstances around bad decisions by different nations and then pass a judgement. If you forgo of two steps and jump to conclusions, there is no relationship in this world you'll be able to hold on to!

LMAO I don't even know who you are... But glad to see I am p1ssing you off. The only post of yours I remember is when you said Pakistan will annihilate Armenia :rofl:
Armenia is an irrelevant territory for me. I'm sure, I have never even thought about it, why the hell would I post about it. :blink:

The only Armenians I know of are the ones who sell me my quota of hash in Manhattan, and a couple who serve food in a few restaurants in Istanbul. Rest never heard of any!

Armenia is an irrelevant territory for me. I'm sure, I have never even thought about it, why the hell would I post about it. :blink:

The only Armenians I know of are the ones who sell me my quota of hash in Manhattan, and a couple who serve food in a few restaurants in Istanbul. Rest never heard of any!

Yeah very irrelevant :rofl:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...s-istanbul-music-festival-23.html#post3187608

Here is your post when you said Pakistani's where going to eliminate Armenia online.

I called you out on it and you started crying like a little baby... :lol: No wonder you still got grudge against me. Again I am glad to make enemies out of people like you.

PS I don't care about your hash habit, keep your drug use to yourself...

Armenian, go and sleep. Or best, go and whine. Isn't that what you people do best? AWWWWWWW - Turks and Pakistanis were about to cybercide Armenians online... Now f**k-off!

That's what I said, read it again. Many times over. Try to understand the context. Try to comprehend it. And then tell me what you understood.

Hint:

* I am a Turkish national as well.
* Meaning of "cybercide"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom