What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

1. Not all of the jews are on the same page on religious beliefs. Just like not all Muslims are on the same page on religious beliefs. There are Anti-Zionist jews as well. But Israel exist irrespective of these realities.
Yes I agree I even mentioned the Orthodox Jewish view on Israel. But Israel state was a creation of the Zionist ideology. It was Herzl the Zionist who started the idea of Israel. Jews had an option of Argentina and even usa to make their state but why do they chose Palestine? It was cuz they were religiously motivated with their Zionist ideology. Their Zionist leaders say their flags two blues symbolize the Nile and Euphrates River and everything in between as Israel. Even modern day Israeli government is full of hardcore Zionists who see Muslims as their biggest enemy and believe in greater Israel ideology. The Jews who were native to Palestine and surrounding areas aren’t that radical many not even radical at all and for co existence. The European Jews are radical and religiously motivated and adopted Zionist ideology to come to Palestine and oppress Muslims.
2. Dome of Rock is located very close to the Masjid Al-Aqsa complex.

d850c4c825c3.jpg

WE do not know where the Third Temple is supposed to be built but it can be built without dismantling anything of significance in that compound as suggested by jews who advocate for interfaith harmony. Muslims can continue to pray in the Masjid al-Aqsa complex regardless.

Pushing UNESCO to declare both the Masjid al-Aqsa complex and the Dome of Rock as World Heritage Sites can be helpful to Muslims.

Think about it.
Why should we give up even 1 inch of Al Aqsa compound to Zionists? Wasn’t their destroying of hundreds of masjids in Palestine enough? Wasn’t their converting of Masjid Ibrahim in Hebron an eye opener for us? They banned Muslims from worshipping there and and illegally took it over. We’re all for Co existence that’s why under Muslim ruler Jews had 0 issues with worshipping in their holy sites in Palestine. As for UNESCO, what good will it do? Isn’t there many UN regulations against Israel? What good has that done? When Israeli radical terrorist burned a section of Al Aqsa what did the world do? The Israeli pm at that time even thought there would be worldwide backlash and possibly an invasion by Muslim forces but she was surprised nothing happened. So what good will UNESCO do if no one can enforce their laws on Israel?
3. Every Surah in the Holy Quran has background context to it. Allah Almighty cautioned Holy Prophet (PBUH) about the intentions of Jews and Christians residing in Medina in Surah al-Ma'idah - these could not be trusted because they were involved in a plot to eliminate Muslims with pagan Meccans.

Holy Prophet (PBUH) found Christian King Najashi to be trustworthy otherwise.

Think about it.
I agree every Quran verse has its context. Every Hadith has its context. Many Islamic scholars who studied Islam for decades have told us what those verses mean and their tafsir. We are taught the importance of the third holiest site in Islam. And Quran also tells us about Christians. Islam also tells us how to deal with aggressors and oppressors.
4. Refer back to my second point above.

As for my faith, I would love to visit and pray in the Masjid Al-Aqsa complex myself if Allah Almighty allows me. I hope it lasts till the End of Times.

I am also concerned about developments around the Masjid Al-Aqsa complex, but why not push for a solution that can work for both Muslims and Jews in the long-term?
Refer to my previous posts in this thread. I said Muslims should create a united force for protection and administration of Al Aqsa compound. Once that’s done a lot of progress can be made for co existence and peace. We can allow Jews to do their religious duties in Al Quds without giving 1 inch of Al Aqsa compound to them. Give Al Aqsa to an international UN backed Muslim force and give Palestinians rights and a separate state. That would solve the issue. Unfortunately hardcore Zionist want destruction of Al Aqsa.
6. Pakistan needs to do something constructive for a change to rebuild its international image and get back on its feet if it is to endure.

Pakistan can push for solving Palestine - Israel conflict by proposing One State Solution and reaching out to UNESCO to declare both the Al-Aqsa Masjid complex and the Dome of Rock as World Heritage Sites. This is infinitely better than not recognizing Israel and cussing it from a distance.

But I am not sure Pakistan can because who will take responsibility for decades of Ummah narrative-building instead of nurturing independent thought in view of how the world seem to work in modern times?
Pakistan should establish its red line. Anyone who dares to HARM Al Aqsa MOSQUE and Dome of Rock would get nuked with no exception. You say Jews won’t harm Al Aqsa Mosque or Dome of Rock so let’s establish those as our redline first and then we can work something out for the rest of Al Aqsa compound? The minimum I’m asking is to protect the most important places in Al Aqsa compound which you said Israel won’t harm so such a redline won’t harm Israel in any way? I’d go as far as to say if Pakistan establishes such redline and makes such statement then Pakistan can even establish relations with Israel on the pretext for helping to solve the Palestinian issue and to make it easier for Muslims to go Al Aqsa to pray. At least Israeli would know to stay within their limits and not touch our redline and if they stay within their limits we can work on co existence. UNESCO won’t do much. A better option would be a UN recognized and backed Muslim force dedicated to administration and protection of Al Aqsa. Is Israel really doesn’t want to harm Al Aqsa than they would have no issue with this?
Also, when it comes to defence of Al Aqsa the third holiest place in Islam, international image and economy can go down the drain.
7. Because it led to nothing.
Are you sure? India seemed to have learned it can cause damage and started doing that to us via ttp and bla/blf. Peace comes through force. When faced with a much bigger and stronger enemy we cannot match them conventionally so we have to be unconventional.
Also I find that statement very offending because I personally know people martyred in Kashmir. They were trained by our establishment and sent by our establishment to fight. They were given jihadi jazba from our establishment supported madressas and sent to fight. They sacrificed their lives for us and we pass such statements like “it lead to nothing”. What did Pakistan army lead to? We can also say it lead to nothing cuz they haven’t got rid of terrorists nor have they freed Kashmir. Should we also disband Pakistan army since it lead to nothing? Maybe I get a bit emotional but I know people who died in Kashmir and I have family members who went and fought in Kashmir. No sacrifice was in vain. Every Shaheed contributed and lead to something. It was traitors who sold out the cause and sold out the blood of our shaheeds which “lead to nothing”.
8. I respect your sentiments but do you think that Islam is threatened in Kashmir?
Is Kashmir oppressed? If yes that’s enough for jihad.
Even if kaffirs are oppressed we stand up for them and fight for them.
Also seeing how india is spreading their filth and spreading drugs in Kashmiri society and trying to change the deen to their benefits, i would say Islam is threatened in Kashmir. Wherever rss steps its foot we must exterminate it because it’s a threat to Muslims and Islam.
Also lemme get this straight. Islam will always be alive and Allah is enough for the threats against Islam. Me saying Islam is threatened somewhere means the Muslims of that area are led astray on purpose and fitna is spread. Otherwise islam will always be victorious amd nothing can threat or even harm it.
This is a territorial dispute between Pakistan and India and even China is involved in it versus India. Pakistan's claim on Kashmir is in line with the British India Partition Formula of Muslim-majority princely states ceding to it which make sense to me. But Kashmir Hindu ruler Hari Singh turned to be a bast...
Exactly so mushriks have occupied Muslim lands and oppress Muslims there. That’s enough for jihad to be lawful.
WE need to think realistically, practically, and have allies on our side.
How should we fight 8x bigger india and terrorism at the same time? If india is engaged inside india it won’t be able to put its full focus on us. Funding isn’t an issue because agencies and groups find a way to fund them self. And we shouldn’t stay just limited to Kashmir when tackling india. Many other freedom struggles are in india fighting india.
Allah Almighty might help those who are on the right path, and those who are wise or work for greater good. He knows best
May Allah keep us all on the right path.
The so-called Mujahideen who fought Soviets in Afghanistan prevailed with assistance of US and Pakistan.
So? It doesn’t make their struggle any lesser because they got American support. They fought to free them self from an occupier who oppressed them. For that they are mujahideen. Same way Pakistani army gets American support but if they die fighting khawarij or kaffirs they are still Shaheed.

I would add website links and other sources to site what I wrote but I don’t have much time or ability to do so right now. Just got discharged from hospital a couple days ago.

No not necessarily. Prejudice exists against both groups. With Pakistanis it's because of stereotypical islamic extremism and politics. With indians it's more of a cultural prejudice.

If you've watched TV shows like the Simpsons or Friends you'll see how indians are made fun of or face racist attacks. They're called "curry lovers."

Pakistanis are stereotyped as terrorists and extremists. Not always, but misconceptions and stereotypes do exist there.

Americans can be very prejudiced and ill informed. Many racist attacks do occur.
True, but thankfully this prejudice is not very common in the financial and tech hubs of the West due to those cities being incredibly diverse.

Yes I agree I even mentioned the Orthodox Jewish view on Israel. But Israel state was a creation of the Zionist ideology. It was Herzl the Zionist who started the idea of Israel. Jews had an option of Argentina and even usa to make their state but why do they chose Palestine? It was cuz they were religiously motivated with their Zionist ideology. Their Zionist leaders say their flags two blues symbolize the Nile and Euphrates River and everything in between as Israel. Even modern day Israeli government is full of hardcore Zionists who see Muslims as their biggest enemy and believe in greater Israel ideology. The Jews who were native to Palestine and surrounding areas aren’t that radical many not even radical at all and for co existence. The European Jews are radical and religiously motivated and adopted Zionist ideology to come to Palestine and oppress Muslims.

Why should we give up even 1 inch of Al Aqsa compound to Zionists? Wasn’t their destroying of hundreds of masjids in Palestine enough? Wasn’t their converting of Masjid Ibrahim in Hebron an eye opener for us? They banned Muslims from worshipping there and and illegally took it over. We’re all for Co existence that’s why under Muslim ruler Jews had 0 issues with worshipping in their holy sites in Palestine. As for UNESCO, what good will it do? Isn’t there many UN regulations against Israel? What good has that done? When Israeli radical terrorist burned a section of Al Aqsa what did the world do? The Israeli pm at that time even thought there would be worldwide backlash and possibly an invasion by Muslim forces but she was surprised nothing happened. So what good will UNESCO do if no one can enforce their laws on Israel?

I agree every Quran verse has its context. Every Hadith has its context. Many Islamic scholars who studied Islam for decades have told us what those verses mean and their tafsir. We are taught the importance of the third holiest site in Islam. And Quran also tells us about Christians. Islam also tells us how to deal with aggressors and oppressors.

Refer to my previous posts in this thread. I said Muslims should create a united force for protection and administration of Al Aqsa compound. Once that’s done a lot of progress can be made for co existence and peace. We can allow Jews to do their religious duties in Al Quds without giving 1 inch of Al Aqsa compound to them. Give Al Aqsa to an international UN backed Muslim force and give Palestinians rights and a separate state. That would solve the issue. Unfortunately hardcore Zionist want destruction of Al Aqsa.

Pakistan should establish its red line. Anyone who dares to HARM Al Aqsa MOSQUE and Dome of Rock would get nuked with no exception. You say Jews won’t harm Al Aqsa Mosque or Dome of Rock so let’s establish those as our redline first and then we can work something out for the rest of Al Aqsa compound? The minimum I’m asking is to protect the most important places in Al Aqsa compound which you said Israel won’t harm so such a redline won’t harm Israel in any way? I’d go as far as to say if Pakistan establishes such redline and makes such statement then Pakistan can even establish relations with Israel on the pretext for helping to solve the Palestinian issue and to make it easier for Muslims to go Al Aqsa to pray. At least Israeli would know to stay within their limits and not touch our redline and if they stay within their limits we can work on co existence. UNESCO won’t do much. A better option would be a UN recognized and backed Muslim force dedicated to administration and protection of Al Aqsa. Is Israel really doesn’t want to harm Al Aqsa than they would have no issue with this?
Also, when it comes to defence of Al Aqsa the third holiest place in Islam, international image and economy can go down the drain.

Are you sure? India seemed to have learned it can cause damage and started doing that to us via ttp and bla/blf. Peace comes through force. When faced with a much bigger and stronger enemy we cannot match them conventionally so we have to be unconventional.
Also I find that statement very offending because I personally know people martyred in Kashmir. They were trained by our establishment and sent by our establishment to fight. They were given jihadi jazba from our establishment supported madressas and sent to fight. They sacrificed their lives for us and we pass such statements like “it lead to nothing”. What did Pakistan army lead to? We can also say it lead to nothing cuz they haven’t got rid of terrorists nor have they freed Kashmir. Should we also disband Pakistan army since it lead to nothing? Maybe I get a bit emotional but I know people who died in Kashmir and I have family members who went and fought in Kashmir. No sacrifice was in vain. Every Shaheed contributed and lead to something. It was traitors who sold out the cause and sold out the blood of our shaheeds which “lead to nothing”.

Is Kashmir oppressed? If yes that’s enough for jihad.
Even if kaffirs are oppressed we stand up for them and fight for them.
Also seeing how india is spreading their filth and spreading drugs in Kashmiri society and trying to change the deen to their benefits, i would say Islam is threatened in Kashmir. Wherever rss steps its foot we must exterminate it because it’s a threat to Muslims and Islam.
Also lemme get this straight. Islam will always be alive and Allah is enough for the threats against Islam. Me saying Islam is threatened somewhere means the Muslims of that area are led astray on purpose and fitna is spread. Otherwise islam will always be victorious amd nothing can threat or even harm it.

Exactly so mushriks have occupied Muslim lands and oppress Muslims there. That’s enough for jihad to be lawful.

How should we fight 8x bigger india and terrorism at the same time? If india is engaged inside india it won’t be able to put its full focus on us. Funding isn’t an issue because agencies and groups find a way to fund them self. And we shouldn’t stay just limited to Kashmir when tackling india. Many other freedom struggles are in india fighting india.

May Allah keep us all on the right path.

So? It doesn’t make their struggle any lesser because they got American support. They fought to free them self from an occupier who oppressed them. For that they are mujahideen. Same way Pakistani army gets American support but if they die fighting khawarij or kaffirs they are still Shaheed.

I would add website links and other sources to site what I wrote but I don’t have much time or ability to do so right now. Just got discharged from hospital a couple days ago.
Same way how Christian missionaries are afraid to go to Muslim countries, because they know they would have been shot dead.

No one will nuke Israel because if you really love the Palestinians and believe Al Aqsa is a holy place, no Islamic nation will nuke us. Radiation will easily get to there, and Israel would probably go apeshit and nuke everything. Also Israel is working to be the first country that's protected from nuclear weapons.

Conventional weapons? No chance against Israel.

Jordanian king? He should focus on his crumbling state. Also, he's not really deluded enough to think Jordan has even a remote chance against Israel, otherwise the Balfour declaration map will become reality
English_HISTORY_MAPS_Balfour-Declaration-1920.jpg
Do it, make it a reality, No Balls.. !.

Palestinian collateral is acceptable. Aqsa Mosque, well it can be rebuild. It just a historical place. I don’t think 0.001% of Muslims even visit that place.

Do it, make it a reality, No Balls.. !.

Palestinian collateral is acceptable. Aqsa Mosque, well it can be rebuild. It just a historical place. I don’t think 0.001% of Muslims even visit that place.

I'm for dropping an accidental nuke on that place altogether to have a final solution to this lingering problem that's a constant headache for the world to deal with every effing year.

I am for the Mullahs. Personally the liberal sickulars is what brought our country chaos.

The white-washed Western wannabes partly yes. But i was referring to classical liberals like myself.

I am starting to doubt whether you are Pakistani or not. Or are you an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani.

Only 890 posts since 2009? lol.

You don't sound like a Pakistani.

All Pakistanis are pro-Mullahs. Pakistan is a Mullah's country.

@waz

Or more like an indian pretending to be a pro-mullah in order to frame Pakistanis badly. Because that's exactly what you seem like.

These Arabs are a puzzling bunch.

Imran Khan dodged a bullet there.

I am conservative but I am fine with Jews having a homeland and allowed to practice their religion freely in it.

Jews have a lengthy history in Palestinian lands. Kingdom of Israel existed in these lands for a long period of time. They will never give up on these lands due to obvious reasons.

The holy site labelled Masjid al-Aqsa predates Islam and was valuable to all believers including Muslims but Allah Almighty instructed Holy Prophet (PBUH) to shift qibla to the other holy site labelled Ka'bah (Kaaba) in Mecca in 624 CE. This shift happened after Safar-e-Meraj but before the Battle of Badr.

This shift was a test of faith. It was supposed to teach Muslims to attach more importance to spirituality and belief in Allah Almighty than to any holy site in materialistic sense.

This shift was also a compensation to Muslims in the sense that there is another holy site to gravitate towards for spiritual reasons and nobody has claims on it. This shift could also help reduce conflict between Muslims, Jews and Christians on religious grounds by extension.

But how many got the memo, honestly?

I recall a hadith that suggest that Hajj will stop at some point. Exact cause is not identified and neither it is pointed that this would be temporary or permanent, but this world is NOT (our) permanent abode and some matters are best left to Allah Almighty.

Islamic history is well-preserved in the lands that are already in our hands, lands that are already vast and blessed with numerous natural resources. Islamic spirituality cannot be harmed unless WE grow out of touch with teachings of Allah Almighty that are preserved in the Holy Quran, and become greedy.

Emergence of modern Israel and loss of Jerusalem to it in spite of the plot to rollback Israel, serve to remind all Muslims about wisdom in teachings of Allah Almighty and that WE cannot have our way in this world on permanent basis. This is how it is for all sides in this world.

WE should learn HOW to co-exist with others through the ever-changing times and push for workable solutions.

In regards to the ongoing Palestine - Israel conflict, ONE STATE SOLUTION should be on the cards.

And UNESCO can be pushed to declare Masjid Al-Aqsa a World Heritage Site.

Jews might want to build Third Temple on religious grounds but this can be done with accommodating the Dome of Rock as noted in following link:

Pakistan can push for the above while recognizing Israel. This will help Pakistan's international image manifold and pave way for new economic avenues. Israel can provide both technologies and trade to Pakistan like it does for others.

Arabs are warming up to Israel but WE are are supposed to be more Arabs then them?

Pakistan needs to concentrate on HOW to put its own house in order which it FAILS to do on a consistent basis. Pakistani Public is massive and have needs of its own. Pakistan cannot continue like a corrupt dysfunctional state like it is in the present for indefinite period.

Many Pakistani tend to think about collective good for the pan-Islamic bloc but do others have our best interests in their hearts and minds? How many sought to liberate Kashmir for example?

So choose your path wisely.

Now for the record:

So where WE stand in comparison?

WE are continously undermined by people who lack in understanding of virtually anything and mentally frozen in time.

1) Yes, there is hadith on Hajj stopping, but once closely examined, it talks about the "abandonment" of Hajj, which is starkly different than "cancellation." There have been over 40 cancellations and 0 abandonment. One hadith states the Quran will be lifted and pages will be blank, but people will say so and so used to say this, and few will remember it by heart, only those who are pious.

2) As for the solution to this problem, it's best to have one state rather than two. Looking at the map, all strategic entries and exits are Israeli-controlled. Israel controls the significant industries in the region; these Palestineans would advance more than their GCC counterparts. The two-state is a dead state and not viable. The Palestinian Arabs and Israeli Arabs are a population ticking bomb and should learn to use it, integrate it, and slowly grab power.

I'm for dropping an accidental nuke on that place altogether to have a final solution to this lingering problem that's a constant headache for the world to deal with every effing year.
Nuke is an overkill. Few batteries of Tos-1A will flatten the area just fine. Land will be ready for us to build a beach house in week or two.

1672809695795.gif

He cucked out, shameful dispray.

This is why Iran needs to get their nuclear weapons, I'm sorry but Pakistan cannot be trusted when even IK says this.

I'd LOVE to use this on Afghanistan until that ***** country is grazzed to the ground. The taliban are currently asking for it...!!
Afghanistan is large, way way larger than Israel. First ever use of these thermobaric rockets were in Afghanistan by Soviet’s.

Feelings don't matter in geopolitics, if you have value then you will continue to be allies based on that.

Secondly just because you've made other bad decisions before doesn't mean you go full retard and start a proxy war that serves you zero purpose and instead damages ties

Secularism is a road leading to degeneracy and leaves your society open to infiltration.

Also it's not hard making one type of Islam as mainstream tbh.
It absolutely is and it is wrong to do that. No one can shove their beliefs down the throat of others. Secularism is not a road that leads to degeneracy if you decide to promote good values or Islamic principles as our founder said. Secularism doesn't make a country lose its religion, if that were the case then Indonesia would have become an agnostic or atheist country. If people go towards degeneracy as a result of secularism then that simply indicates that those people never had strong iman in the first place.

It absolutely is and it is wrong to do that. No one can shove their beliefs down the throat of others. Secularism is not a road that leads to degeneracy if you decide to promote good values or Islamic principles as our founder said. Secularism doesn't make a country lose its religion, if that were the case then Indonesia would have become an agnostic or atheist country. If people go towards degeneracy as a result of secularism then that simply indicates that those people never had strong iman in the first place.
My perspective is that it is the strongest line of defence against foreign propaganda trying to damage & infiltrate society - with how they export liberalism, feminism, LGBT, etc, all under the guise of "equality" and "human rights".

Countries don't naturally descend into this ideology, it's artificially engineered and forced onto them by painting it as "morally just". And now it is becoming globalised due to many reasons, some have an inferiority complex and want to imitate it, some indirectly genuinely fall victim to the propaganda, others think that it's impossible to develop without being liberal and secular (which is a false notion).

Secularism is a human ideology open to criticism and change - hence it is incredibly easy for them to ruin your society through various artifical movements. Most people are stupid and like sheep, convince them they are oppressed and they'll start social unrest.

Islam is an impenetrable shield in this sense and rejects them all very easily. And I do not consider anything as "wrong" if it is done for greater national interest.

Having common values, beliefs, culture, language is a prerequisite to a strong nation, otherwise these faultlines are easily exploited by foreign powers. Way too easily, and this is the primary reason as to why we are a highly unstable nation. China recognised this and has strict countermeasures in place. Diversity is not a strength, it's a weakness.

He cucked out, shameful dispray.

This is why Iran needs to get their nuclear weapons, I'm sorry but Pakistan cannot be trusted when even IK says this.
He gave an intelligent response. We should not be firing nuclear weapons or issuing threats on behalf of anyone else.

While your Arab brethren shake hands and trade with Modi, you want to be a loyal slave gun for hire while they do what's in their best interests.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom