What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

No, but it is a show of good performance against the Israelis. Imagine what a war could do.
In the Six-Day war, Jordan lost virtually all their fighters in three days.
That is what the war did.
Israel lost 46 jets during the whole war.
No real conclusions can be drawn from two engagements.

pakistan to die for gulf oily greasy sheikhs while they are busy investing huge money into pakistan enemy countries. At same time pakistanis are treated like dirt. i am for khalifat without gulfies.

In the Six-Day war, Jordan lost virtually all their fighters in three days.
That is what the war did.
Israel lost 46 jets during the whole war.
No real conclusions can be drawn from two engagements.

And Pakistan lost none from what I read. There was at least one East Pakistani/Bangladeshi who also partook in this conflict, however it's probably thanks to his training from West Pakistanis.

My point is Pakistanis fared well against Israelis. In terms of sheer size, training and firepower Pakistan can fight Israel one-on-one and inflict serious damage.

While Israel has superior technology on average, they cannot afford to sustain as many casualties as Pakistan can.

PS Pakistan is not Jordan and Jordan is not Pakistan. As far as I remember Jordanian pilots came to Pakistan for training.

And Pakistan lost none from what I read. There was at least one East Pakistani/Bangladeshi who also partook in this conflict, however it's probably thanks to his training from West Pakistanis.

My point is Pakistanis fared well against Israelis. In terms of sheer size, training and firepower Pakistan can fight Israel one-on-one and inflict serious damage.

While Israel has superior technology on average, they cannot afford to sustain as many casualties as Pakistan can.

PS Pakistan is not Jordan and Jordan is not Pakistan. As far as I remember Jordanian pilots came to Pakistan for training.
The guy flew in a Jordanian Air Force Hawker Hunter. Three days into the war his and every other Jordanian Hawker Hunter had been destroyed by the Israeli Air Force and he left Jordan for Iraq in the back of a truck.
In what way is this faring well?

Israel claims that the Jordanian Air Force was destroyed without losses.

1673048985507.png

1673049257062.png

The three lost to Iraqi Hunters were all Mirages lost in Iraq.

Last edited:
pakistan to die for gulf oily greasy sheikhs while they are busy investing huge money into pakistan enemy countries. At same time pakistanis are treated like dirt. i am for khalifat without gulfies.

The guy flew in a Jordanian Air Force Hawker Hunter. Three days into the war his and every other Jordanian Hawker Hunter had been destroyed by the Israeli Air Force and he left Jordan for Iraq in the back of a truck.
In what way is this faring well?

Israel claims that the Jordanian Air Force was destroyed without losses.

None of the Pakistani pilots were killed with three casualties from the Israeli side from what I read. Regardless if Israel affirms it or not, were there any casualties on the Pakistani side?

The purpose of my argument is Pakistan has the training and manpower to take on israel.

None of the Pakistani pilots were killed with three casualties from the Israeli side from what I read. Regardless if Israel affirms it or not, were there any casualties on the Pakistani side?
No, but the accomplishment is questionable.
There should be photos of the crashed Israeli aircraft.
Where are they?
The whole story might be fantasy, like the Egyptian story that they were advancing towards Tel Aviv, while their Air Force got hammered.

The purpose of my argument is Pakistan has the training and manpower to take on israel.

But not the logistics.

But not the logistics.

I am referring to neutral territory. Israel cannot afford to sustain as many casualties as Pakistan. They'd still get hammered even if they inflict severe casualties.

Pakistan has the sufficient firepower to put up a good fight.

Nuke is an overkill. Few batteries of Tos-1A will flatten the area just fine. Land will be ready for us to build a beach house in week or two.

View attachment 909294
How do you plan on outranging Israeli missiles with those shitty *** 10km range missiles?

You do know that Pakistani pilots took part in Arab Israeli wars and shot down a number of Israeli planes without causalities from their side, right?
Solely a Pakistani claim with nothing to prove it

No, but it is a show of good performance against the Israelis. Imagine what a war could do.
Even if it's true, it's statistically insignificant, could happen by luck.

Look at what we achieved with technological superiority in 1982 against the Syrians in Operation Mole Cricket 19... 0 planes got shot down, 86 of theirs were.

Last edited:
Jordanian pilots were actually considered superior to the other Arab pilots, they were trained by the Brits.

were there any casualties on the Pakistani side?
Impossible to tell from the Israeli side since they were not flying with any special insignia or plane.

I am referring to neutral territory. Israel cannot afford to sustain as many casualties as Pakistan. They'd still get hammered even if they inflict severe casualties.

Pakistan has the sufficient firepower to put up a good fight.
That's literally the same argument Arabs used up until we beat them like 7 times already in every war

That's literally the same argument Arabs used up until we beat them like 7 times already in every war

You cannot compare Arab militaries to Pakistan which is much larger and superior. It in fact trains Arab militaries and has done so for ages. Remember Pakistan beat back a much larger adversary in 1965.

Awards given by Arab States to a genocidal hate-monger nicknamed the Butcher of Gujrat, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has ordered several military strikes against Pakistan, including the Balakot air strikes:

1. The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance, Bahrain - August 2019

2. Order of Zayed, UAE's highest civilian award - August 2019

3. Grand Collar of the State of Palestine - February 2018

4. Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan - June 2016

5. King Abdulaziz Sash Award, Saudi Arabia - April 2016

6. Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen, Maldives - June 2019

And why should we care about Arab countries?

Do Arab countries care about Kashmir dispute?

You cannot compare Arab militaries to Pakistan which is much larger and superior. It in fact trains Arab militaries and has done so for ages. Remember Pakistan beat back a much larger adversary in 1965.
You aren't really any bigger than them, not that it even matters, we are far smaller than the Arabs and beat the shit out of them every time. If you trained them for ages, maybe the fact we beat them means your tactics will never work against Israel?

1965 seems like a minor war compared to our wars, with a small yet almost equal amount of casualties on both sides, with no real major consequences and no territorial changes, and also you didn't have success against the same foe in the later wars.

You aren't really any bigger than them, not that it even matters, we are far smaller than the Arabs and beat the shit out of them every time. If you trained them for ages, maybe the fact we beat them means your tactics will never work against Israel?

1965 seems like a minor war compared to our wars, with a small yet almost equal amount of casualties on both sides, with no real major consequences and no territorial changes, and also you didn't have success against the same foe in the later wars.
lol that is because USA gives Israel a technological superiority.

They have the tactics but not the manpower nor the equipment nor the American support. Also remember how Hezbollah fared against Israel in 2006.

Also keep in mind how Pakistan took on a much larger opponent during the 1948 and 1965 war. Pakistan's military is not as sophisticated as Israel's in terms of modern equipment, but in terms of manpower and firepower, it can easily take on Israel one on one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom