What's new

Application against TV show Zara Hut Kay filed in IHC

I actually do understand what you are saying, and which is also why I sometimes give some threads a wide miss. But I still think you are being way too dramatic. There is no Liberal vs Mullah violence. I can't remember the last time a liberal went and shot a conservative governor because he was criticizing a human rights law. There is violence, and it is mostly from one side. And that can only stop when people stand up against it.

I have said repeatedly in other threads that the so called liberals in media need to shut their gobs because lack of control on the tongues will lead to violence in retaliation. Abuse from one side, violence from other! You can moan all you want about that not being equal but neither you nor i can change such human nature overnight. It took years to polarise the society, it will take years to reverse. And that applies to liberals as much.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that a minority can say anything that hurts sentiments of a majority!

We had lots of TTP sympathisers because the same media was glorifying those scums until these glorified scums started blackmailing and killing those in media! Many were influenced by hero campaigns, society further polarised and has taken years to control somewhat. Now the same media has gone all Liberal and this is causing unrest in the society that media itself played a big part in hard-lining in the first place.

Control on the media houses is a must. We can't let media houses on foreign agendas chop and change national narrative.

Moderates like me were voicing against the media then not to glorify these scums and liberals were quite okay with such glorification. Sitting pretty and not rebelling at all.

Blasphemy law was nowhere on the media then. Media houses were totally mute on that front and so were the liberals!

Back
Top Bottom