What's new

Anyone of you seen Hazrat Muhammad SAW in dream? or any other important personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "Who ever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth, as Satan cannot appear in my shape." (Bukhari)

Jabir reported Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) as saying: He who saw me in sleep in fact saw me, for it is not possible for the satan to appear in my form; and he also said: When any one of you sees a hulm he should not inform anyone, for it is a sort of vain sport of devil in the state of sleep. (Muslim)

There could be ways to see Hazrat Muhammad SAW in dream , perhaps Darood Shareef can help to see Prophet Muhammad SAW in dream.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى رُوحِ سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ فِي الْأَرْوَاحِ وَعَلَى جَسَدِهِ فِي الْأَجْسَادِ وَعَلَى قَبْرِهِ فِي القُبُورِ وَعَلَى آلِهِِ وَصَحْبِهِ وَسَلِّمْ

Allahumma salli `ala roohi Sayyidina Muhammad fi 'l-arwaahi wa `ala jasadihi fi 'l-ajsaadi wa `ala qabrihi fi 'l-quboori wa `ala aalihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.

Imam Sha`arani related that the Prophet said:

Whoever makes salawat in this way will see me in the dream, whoever sees me in the dream will see me in the Day of Judgment, whoever sees me in the Day of Judgment I will intercede for him, whoever I intercede for will drink from my basin, the Hawd al-Kawthar in Paradise, and whoever drinks from al-Kawthar will be prohibited from entering Hellfire.

Imam ash-Sha`arani said:

I said to myself, “I must recite this,” and I recited it before I slept and kept reciting until I fell asleep. I looked at the moon and saw the Prophet's honorable face, and I spoke with him. Then ghaba fi ‘l-qamar, I felt he was in the moon until he disappeared. I asked Allah that for sake of this salawat, give me all the favors He gives, not the normal provision but the one He gave to His Beloved One, Sayyidina Muhammad , that he promised to every mu’min, and I felt that I am getting it. (Afdal as-Salawat, Page 58)

If a man told Ibn Sireen that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh.

Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

So has anyone of you seen prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAW in dream? or any other famous personality?

I had a dream where my Grandma and some people with long white beards and hats had gave me something sweet to eat. This was before my A-levels so this was long ago and after this dream I passed. My Nani had a dream of the same people with beards and hats and they said they were looking for someone else. Soon after someone in her pind had died.

:rofl:ooh boy what a thread i stumbled across here.
OT: The Strangers in Your Dreams: Although strangers and people you have never seen before tend to appear in your dreams, you should know that your brain isn't capable of creating a face you've never seen before and manifesting it in your dream.

Its possible for you to think that you have seen these people because you have read descriptions of their looks and whatnot and then consciously or subconsciously think about seeing them in dreams. Kinda like whatever thing im most stressed about and have been thinking alot about, often appears in my dreams too.

I really hope the answers in this thread are just trolling...
unfortunately not:cheers:

Whoever makes salawat in this way will see me in the dream, whoever sees me in the dream will see me in the Day of Judgment, whoever sees me in the Day of Judgment I will intercede for him, whoever I intercede for will drink from my basin, the Hawd al-Kawthar in Paradise, and whoever drinks from al-Kawthar will be prohibited from entering Hellfire.

@Salik do you wish to discuss that no intercession is possible by any human on day of Judgement ......... per Quran. I would like to see you defend this tradition, when there are clear verses of Quran on this.

Beeeetch I seen a ghost with a face in my dream deny that foooool
:rofl:ooh boy what a thread i stumbled across here.
OT: The Strangers in Your Dreams: Although strangers and people you have never seen before tend to appear in your dreams, you should know that your brain isn't capable of creating a face you've never seen before and manifesting it in your dream.

Its possible for you to think that you have seen these people because you have read descriptions of their looks and whatnot and then consciously or subconsciously think about seeing them in dreams. Kinda like whatever thing im most stressed about and have been thinking alot about, often appears in my dreams too.

unfortunately not:cheers:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "Who ever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth, as Satan cannot appear in my shape." (Bukhari)

Jabir reported Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) as saying: He who saw me in sleep in fact saw me, for it is not possible for the satan to appear in my form; and he also said: When any one of you sees a hulm he should not inform anyone, for it is a sort of vain sport of devil in the state of sleep. (Muslim)

There could be ways to see Hazrat Muhammad SAW in dream , perhaps Darood Shareef can help to see Prophet Muhammad SAW in dream.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى رُوحِ سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ فِي الْأَرْوَاحِ وَعَلَى جَسَدِهِ فِي الْأَجْسَادِ وَعَلَى قَبْرِهِ فِي القُبُورِ وَعَلَى آلِهِِ وَصَحْبِهِ وَسَلِّمْ

Allahumma salli `ala roohi Sayyidina Muhammad fi 'l-arwaahi wa `ala jasadihi fi 'l-ajsaadi wa `ala qabrihi fi 'l-quboori wa `ala aalihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.

Imam ash-Sha`arani said:

I said to myself, “I must recite this,” and I recited it before I slept and kept reciting until I fell asleep. I looked at the moon and saw the Prophet's honorable face, and I spoke with him. Then ghaba fi ‘l-qamar, I felt he was in the moon until he disappeared. I asked Allah that for sake of this salawat, give me all the favors He gives, not the normal provision but the one He gave to His Beloved One, Sayyidina Muhammad , that he promised to every mu’min, and I felt that I am getting it. (Afdal as-Salawat, Page 58)

If a man told Ibn Sireen that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh.

Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

So has anyone of you seen prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAW in dream? or any other famous personality?
Since I was young, Allah swt gifted me with some visions of Alam ul ghaib.

I never doubted Islam was truth, but since I have seen things like peygamber, malaika and shayateen, how can I deny it now?

Allah swt gifts these to give solace to the heart of the believer and put him in ease.

Many Muslims all over the world have been given comfort by Allah swt in this way. It the beauty of our faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom