What's new

Any regular swimmers ?

thats so gay and perverted:-) and you thought of my thread?

:o::lol: Poor Meap.

Meanwhile at my house:whistle:.

starwars,star,wars,stormtrooper,swimming,pool,weird-2df893e3fc90bac231bcc26abdc25efb_h.jpg

I'm a regular swimmer, though I'm taking a 9 month break.

I've been swimming for 22 years, am a qualified diver and even put my skills to use in the RNoAF as a rescue swimmer in an SAR unit (330 Squadron).

330SKV_Brendefur_081210_05.jpg
Is the submariner your preferred watch?

Well that makes more sense. I thought you were asking me if I liked to watch @Sven (who was a submariner):o:!! Which I do:D, I'm hiding in a bush outside his house right now:ph34r:.

:lol: Welcome to my life; a permanent state of confusion.

It's a nice watch, the submariner, but for diving we were issued a different model. One that is digital instead of analog. My unit was maritime SAR, though we also conducted and trained for over-land ops too.

You can see a black one on the female EOD tech
AA_Isdykker_14.jpg

And one here on a male diver
MDK%20-%20mediearkiv%20(5%20of%2017).jpg

We also use analog watch, but for over-land air rescues. You can make out the watch on this 330 Squad air rescueman.
20160503OST_3063.jpg

Other members of the helo crew are wearing digital models.
20160503OST_2951.jpg

This was our analog watch.
Illustrasjon%20(19%20of%2031).jpg

Last edited:
Any good articles / video regarding hand and hips movements in free style would be helpful

I need to learn the basic free style after that will adopt the style/intensity which is exercise intensive

ty

I tried to learn swimming 4 times but got some injury or ear infection. 5th time is the charm:-)

Been swimming since i was 4.. It's a best form of exercise, Especially when you get older

breaststroke?

hand movements made me out of balance when i tried to learn the previous time.. maybe i twisted my body too much-- this time i want to know the basics beforehand -- the instructors were very busy in the past 2 venues where i had gotten membership as an adult

Breast stroke is not a very easy style to learn as an adult.. You will be more comfortable with freestyle to start off with.. Kids learn to swim more naturally than adults.. My advice is learn breathing practices until you become competent, Cos swimming it self becomes that much easier..

Back
Top Bottom