What's new

Any body with access to Comercial Satellite Imagery

HawkEye27

Reaction score
hi guys! Just went through the latest article about how IAF missed their targets via https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Just wanted to ask if any body has access to high resolution (0.5m) satellite imagery so we can also see what happended on the Indian side. No body giving light to PAF strikes as it got shadowed by Abhinandan Bugger!
I am thinking about writing a complaint on PM portal that they should release the footage of the attack.

I am thinking about writing a complaint on PM portal that they should release the footage of the attack.
While you're at it, you mind asking him for the footage of the IAF jets we shot down.

I think over 200 Million (stong) would love to carry those vids on their cellphones.

hi guys! Just went through the latest article about how IAF missed their targets via https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Just wanted to ask if any body has access to high resolution (0.5m) satellite imagery so we can also see what happended on the Indian side. No body giving light to PAF strikes as it got shadowed by Abhinandan Bugger!

There are two myths.
1) IAF missed targets.
No sir, it was not their intention to hit the targets. Otherwise it would be a suicide mission. No more terrorism, no more earning my high ranking Indian generals.

2) PAF missed targets
No sir, otherwise it would have a full scale war. Your top notch general was under fire.

There are two myths.
1) IAF missed targets.
No sir, it was not their intention to hit the targets. Otherwise it would be a suicide mission. No more terrorism, no more earning my high ranking Indian generals.

2) PAF missed targets
No sir, otherwise it would have a full scale war. Your top notch general was under fire.
Than why embarss the country ...they should have stated like Pakistan did..

For some Reason in Indian mind
ASAT Weapons = Ballistic Missile Killers

nothing else left to say :(

I think you can buy satellite imagery for a couple hundred $$.

Send me the GPS coordinates for one of the confirmed strike locations that PAF hit and I'll try and find/buy one.

Why will anyone abduct a vile creature?
Aab mein kuch kahon ga to moderator sahib ko takleef hogi. GFUS

While you're at it, you mind asking him for the footage of the IAF jets we shot down.

I think over 200 Million (stong) would love to carry those vids on their cellphones.
Hahaha why not. Going to spam his Twitter

I think you can buy satellite imagery for a couple hundred $$.

Send me the GPS coordinates for one of the confirmed strike locations that PAF hit and I'll try and find/buy one.

Dont have the coordinates. Just the names DG ISPR gave and Indians tolds

KG Top
Naryan
Naushera
Bhimber Gali
Rajauri

Dont have the coordinates. Just the names DG ISPR gave and Indians tolds

KG Top
Naryan
Naushera
Bhimber Gali
Rajauri

You want coordinates of targets I have them of three targets but not impact sites. I have coordinates on one impact site.

You want coordinates of targets I have them of three targets but not impact sites. I have coordinates on one impact site.

No use of co-ordinates untill you have access to high res imagery. The craters are hardly 10-15m. And imagery of 5m means just 3 pixels which u can never find

Back
Top Bottom