What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouuh my Garrd (Indian accent butchering the english language) "How ken she slap??" It was funny how he got a hissy fit..

changing the topic ? LOL i am actually MIA agent LOL

ahahahha that one was good joke :omghaha: the joke of 2014 in advance :laughcry:
wow MIA agent
are you again saying you are from Madagascar Intelligence Agency...

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form even in India...

I asked you a simple question - show me proof of Indian interference - if you are unable to do so then rest of your thread is cr@p - for all we know, Salman Kursheed mentioned that what's happening in bangladesh is AL's agenda and as India is steering clear of it, it expects the american's to stay away as well. Let me know if my addresses to you is above your intellectual capabilities so that I will desist in addressing you in the future - that is if you are unable to answer my simple question.
Why are you acting oversmart? People's opinion is never based on a 'mathematical proof'. Awami League govt has done everything that goes against the interest of the nation and a lot of times in favor of India without securing anything in return. Now they changed the system of non-political caretaker govt system for parliamentary elections once they realized that people are not going to elect them in foreseeable future. All political parties were opposing this move, now they are avoiding this election under Awami govt and India of all countries have shamelessly supported them all the time. Finally when Jatiya Party under Ershad refused to take part in this election after once he had decided to take part your foreign secretary met him and told that if any political party other than BAL forms govt Islamic terrorism would rise in the country and hence he should be participating to give the otherwise one party election some legitimacy. People naturally took this as Indian interference to keep their local lackey forever in power in BD.

Last edited:
How any one actually tried the soft drink Cow piss? And also when you have a shower in the Gangnam style river, is the water hot or cold?

The same river flows in Bangladesh, you should go find out.

Make a new years resolution, get a new toilet, then for 2015, change your diet to water, then 2016, try comparing your self to china again, then the following year, you re-evaluate and find out china is still whooping your ***, 2018 = back to square one again.

Dont need to buddy .. unlike certain people who imagine its awesome to post a UK flag .. i dont need to though I live in Southwark .. now about the loo .. son .. do get a forged visa and visit Delhi sometime .. and compare the same with Dhaka ..
And why drag China in .. do i need to remind you .. BD still gets like $100 mil+ p.a. from India as aid .. part of which i'm sure is for sanitation .. we don't take aid from China .. :)

Don't punch over your weight lest you fall flat on your arse ..

Cheerio ..

Yeah the Qurbani experience is amazing, especially when I went back to my country I brought with me a keema machine, so when I slaughtered the cow I put bits of the meat into the grinding machine so it comes out as mince meat. It's tasty you should try it sometime.

But what I wanted to know, what does Cow piss taste like, does it taste like 7up, Sprite, RC Cola ;) And also is cow piss a good condition for hair?

No dude...Muslims aren't allowed to have cow pee...because the hadith says to drink Camel piss...so did you had camel pee dude. BTW no Hindu scriptures ask Hindus to drink Cow pee...its just the Brahmins who do it..once in their life time. But (Sahih Bukhari8:82:794) clearly mentions 1/2 dicks to drink Camel pee....Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).Its one of the sunnat..first let us know how camel pee feels like then we will ask one of our Brahmin friend to share his experience.

Last edited:
Dont need to buddy .. unlike certain people who imagine its awesome to post a UK flag .. i dont need to though I live in Southwark .. now about the loo .. son .. do get a forged visa and visit Delhi sometime .. and compare the same with Dhaka ..
And why drag China in .. do i need to remind you .. BD still gets like $100 mil+ p.a. from India as aid .. part of which i'm sure is for sanitation .. we don't take aid from China .. :)

Don't punch over your weight lest you fall flat on your arse ..

Cheerio ..
You guys should put aside the dalit ego and take aid from China to build toilets, your nation is an open toilet for ****'s sake.

Quick wikipedia search was that, good i can see why WWE RAW is great with it's intelligence

No need for wikipedia, its well documented. Everyone knows that the British Bangladeshi community is most useless, least educated, good for nothing, dole bludging, community in the UK.

Indians love to drink piss, its called 'thumbs up'
@Saiful Islam ... AFAIK.. they consider cow-pi$$ as some kind of heavenly tonic for all kinds of diseases... well they even claim "Gaumutra" can even cure Cancer in Cow Urine Therapy,Cow Urine Treatment India,Cow Urine Medicines,Cow Urine Therapy Treatment,Cow Urine Medicines Supplier :o:

Also in Gaumata pooja, they would drink a drop or a two to "purify" their souls and dip a blade of grass into the Gaumutra and lightly sprinkle it on each other’s body to become closer to the mother of the universe – Gaumata...

Bunch of imbeciles..!!!!

I think you should get back to slaughtering cows, might be a good career option for you. I hear UK bengaladeshis are poor are shyte and the least educated, dole bludgers.
No need to thank me for that pro tip.

Roybot .. the bengalis in UK .. especially in London and Birmingham are SHYTE .. they made mini ghettos in Whitechapel, Romford, Illford and the neighbourhood .. decent folks avoid the place after midnight ..

a popular joke runs thus..

A naked BD kid comes home running to his dad in Whitechapel .. and says .. dad we've got a strange man with white skin outside our house !!

What Indians are good for

Bathing in shit,
Bending down on the street and letting ladoos out
drinking piss
using piss as a shampoo
and comparing themselves to China to feel good

Roybot .. the bengalis in UK .. especially in London and Birmingham are SHYTE .. the made mini ghetto in Whitechapel .. decent folks avoid the place after midnight ..

A naked BD kid comes home running to his dad in Whitechapel .. and says .. dad we've got strange man with white skin outside our house !!
Roybot .. the bengalis in UK .. especially in London and Birmingham are SHYTE .. the made mini ghetto in Whitechapel .. decent folks avoid the place after midnight ..

A naked BD kid comes home running to his dad in Whitechapel .. and says .. dad we've got strange man with white skin outside our house !!

When the English Defence League are attacking Indians remember it's the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis that are fighting the EDL with their fists, English Defence League know not to come with in the area of East End.

Roybot .. the bengalis in UK .. especially in hey are London and Birmingham are SHYTE .. the made mini ghetto in Whitechapel .. decent folks avoid the place after midnight ..

Worst part is they even make shitty gangsters. They get belted by Pakistani, Turks, Afghans, Blacks, and even white gangsters. They are so useless that they don't even make good thugs:lol:

And please don't call these things Bengalis, they are British Bangladeshis. Bengalis and Bangladeshis have very little in common, its like comparing Spain and Mexico.

Roybot .. the bengalis in UK .. especially in London and Birmingham are SHYTE .. they made mini ghettos in Whitechapel, Romford, Illford and the neighbourhood .. decent folks avoid the place after midnight ..

Mr JugDeep Sharma i've never heard that joke before, but How can she slap?

Worst part is they even make shitty gangsters. They get belted by Pakistani, Turks, Afghans, Blacks, and even white gangsters. They are so useless that they don't even make good thugs:lol:

LOL, belted by no one you mean. We run the bloody area, at least when EDL or other minorities try to "Belt" us we fend them off properly...What are Indians doing? Patel is muffing his white boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom