What's new

Anti Gravity technology - Edleed

wali87

Reaction score
I ve always believed that education system present in the world today provides us very limited knowledge. In a way it teaches us to become better slaves rather than think outside the box in every aspect of life.

Although majority of you will not concur with my idea but for those of you who have some independent thinking, heres something to stimulate your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting....
Its all about the curiosity and passion to learn new things and discover. Let your children discover new things and tell them to increase their curiosity.

+1 to
I ve always believed that education system present in the world today provides us very limited knowledge. In a way it teaches us to become better slaves rather than think outside the box in every aspect of life.

Although majority of you will not concur with my idea but for those of you who have some independent thinking, heres something to stimulate your mind.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-gravity-technology-edleed.html#ixzz239LvEDg6

---
People are talking about the anti-gravity and finding life on Mars and here we are unable to sort out out basic problems. ---

Whats most fascinating about this is the idea that pyramids could be built exactly the same way. I mean this totally challenges the laws of physics that exist today. One should always look at things from a variety of different angles, rather than just one. So stop being a follower and try to open your eyes.

if agha pathan says he has built a water fueled car....that goes against the law of physics.....but if someone from west produces anti gravity technology then every one cheers him.......kia yeh khula tezad nahi hai??

plus pyramids were built cause of huge man-power.....egyptians had enslaved israelis in huge numbers....
with such numbers any one can build pyramids.....pyramids were also built by aztecs and incas and bosnians/illyrians....

Back
Top Bottom