What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

Perhaps you are right but what about the 50,000+ people killed by the deviants? How come that wont breed any terror or anger? Or is it ok for innocent civilians to be killed by fellow Pakistani's/Muslim's but not ok if they are killed by drones?

How come that wont breed any terror or anger?
Oh it has for sure, like many on this forum i can count the members of my family and friends killed in terrorist attacks in Pakistan on my fingers.

But the anger you speak of, the one you read about is normally the anger of the angry, young illiterate mass, it is this anger that is manipulated and channeled by the various Islamic parties and movements to the detriment of no one else but their own state.

The anger of educated, articulate and reasonable folk is drowned out in this sea of noise, the turban brigade and Halwa Khores know this and that is what they bank on every time. Sadly that is the case of Pakistan.

Or is it ok for innocent civilians to be killed by fellow Pakistani's/Muslim's but not ok if they are killed by drones?

All life is sacred, be it Pakistani, Hindu, Gora or even an animal. No one should feel that they can tear homes apart and leave misery in their wake with willful abandon because the state will not hold them accountable.

But I ask you, is the drone program a solution to our woes? Long after the US have abandoned their bases in Afghanistan, who do you think these "lost generation" will turn to? as @VCheng said, getting visa's to the US and UK/EU will not be easy for them so they will do the next best thing, take their vengeance on those around them who refused to raise a voice.

I don't believe in talks with the Taliban, the only good Taliban is a dead Taliban. But if these talks seriously open up a platform for our children to live in peace and security, then this avenue should be at least examined?

ڈرون حملوں کی تحقیقات کا رخ امریکا کی طرف : دنیا نیوز رپورٹ

Nassir Khan Durrani, Founder of Rescue 15 helpline, former DPO Rawalpindi and Principal PTS Sihala, amazing officer. This is good news, thank you for sharing sir.

تحریک انصاف کا بارھویں روزدھرنا،امریکہ نے نیٹو سپلائی عارضی طور پر روک دی

203453_69128344.jpg

پشاور(دنیا نیوز)پشاور میں پاکستان تحریک انصاف اوراتحادی جماعتوں کا دھرنا آج بارھویں روز بھی جاری ہے،پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف احتجاج کے باعث

امریکا نے افغانستان سے پاکستان کے راستے فوجی سامان کی ترسیل عارضی طور پر روک دی ہے۔

پاکستان تحریک انصاف ،جماعت اسلامی اور قومی وطن پارٹی کے کارکن رنگ روڈ پر حیات آباد انٹرچینج کے قریب دھرنے کیلئے پہنچنا شروع ہو گئے ہیں۔کارکن کنٹینرز کے کاغذات کی جانچ پڑتال کے بعد انہیں جانے کی اجازت دے رہے ہیں۔نیٹوسپلائی کے خلاف دھرنے کے دوران اب تک نیٹو سامان کی ترسیل کے شبہہ میں متعدد کنٹینرز واپس کئے جا چکے ہیں۔

دوسری جانب پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے چیئرمین عمران خان نے اعلان کیا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے رکنے تک نیٹو سپلائی بحال نہیں کی جائے گی۔

امریکی محکمہ دفاع کے ترجمان مارک رائٹ کا کہنا ہے کہ نیٹو ڈرائیوروں کے تحفظ کے لئے افغانستان سے پاکستان کے راستے آنے والے فوجی سامان کی ترسیل روک دی گئی ہے کیونکہ پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف احتجاج ہو رہا ہے۔

پینٹا گون کے ترجمان کے مطابق مستقبل قریب میں اس راستے سے فوجی سامان کی ترسیل بحال ہو جائے گی۔

PTI and allies has blocked NATO supply from Pakistan to Afghanistan

and

USA and NATO had to stop NATO supply arms and other equipment going back from Afghanistan to Pakistan

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/203453_1#.Up7o7OJYWAU

I deeply believe that this drone attack in the brother Muslim land of Pakistan should be finished.
And believe me they are not gonna end it unless they see a united nation of Pakistan against this attacks.
We, the people of Iran are beside our brothers and sisters in this rejection of drone attacks.

BaqizDGCEAA1ZOG.jpg:large

Blue is Alternative route for NATO supply

I deeply believe that this drone attack in the brother Muslim land of Pakistan should be finished.
And believe me they are not gonna end it unless they see a united nation of Pakistan against this attacks.
We, the people of Iran are beside our brothers and sisters in this rejection of drone attacks.

a sane voice indeed, thanks brother.

BaqizDGCEAA1ZOG.jpg:large

Blue is Alternative route for NATO supply

NDN Route:

NDN route is the alternative route through Central Asia that by-passes Pakistan for safe and uninterrupted import and export.

The NDN is a series of logistics routes throughout Central Asia and the Middle East. Logistical throughput along the network supports not only military forces, but is also the motivator of sustained economic activity across Afghanistan and Central Asia, as well as long-term commercial relationships with Europe. The logistics supply through the ‘transit states’ is pivotal to the West’s political goals in the region.

NDN Route:

NDN route is the alternative route through Central Asia that by-passes Pakistan for safe and uninterrupted import and export.

The NDN is a series of logistics routes throughout Central Asia and the Middle East. Logistical throughput along the network supports not only military forces, but is also the motivator of sustained economic activity across Afghanistan and Central Asia, as well as long-term commercial relationships with Europe. The logistics supply through the ‘transit states’ is pivotal to the West’s political goals in the region.

is it feasible for NATO supply?

Krait, if i say what i have to say, you will find it offensive again... So i will just say that the Drone Program in Pakistan is actually creating a lost generation of people who will want their revenge, you are killing plenty of Mullah Omars in the short term but making plenty more enemies in the long run.

Couldn't agree more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom