What's new

Anti-Ahmadi groups plan for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr he and his PROPHET SAW have told that their would be no PROPHET after Hazrat Muhammad SAW and if you want to talk and tell ayats with out telling contest I can counter you and know very well how to deal with your type of people no PROPHET would come after Hazrat Muhammad SAW who ever claims either its Mirza or some one else is a liar only JESUS AS would return that too in Damascuss and he would follow and implement Islam

You keep on believing whatever...I have got no Issue with that.
I believe in Living God and Quran does not tell anything like that.

Please Don't get upset and better do not start abusing....... next I can only Tell you what my God reveals for me.
If U agree good and if Not.....I am not bothered

It is Simple,..... my God says...To deliver a message is my duty...rest to guide the people on to the right path is my God's prerogative
>
>

As You belief is yours belief and mine is good for me;; we have got nothing to quarrel.....This is the answer that my God suggests me

mirza ghulam qadiani,,,,,a text book case on what you do is what you become,

sir kaisi lanat naak shakal hai is murtad ki

agar tum seedhay rastay per ho to tumhari shakal mushrikon jaisi kio ho gai hai???

10ekf1y.jpg

2ykks3t.jpg

euobpt.jpg

14dk84n.jpg

jo mushrikon kai peechay chela ous ki shakal muskrikon jaisi ho gai

...................................................................................................

jo shariat pai chela ous ki shakal pai jawani mai hi buzurgi aa gai,,,,plain and simple

2lcmse9.jpg

jo 60 ,70 years seedhay rastay per chelay ous ki shakal to aisi ho jati hai

rm8gi1.jpg

mirza qadiani murtad jaisi lanat naak shakal soomnath kai mandir kai pujari ki to ho sakti hai,,,,,,likin aik musalman ki nahi ho sakti

this man has softness on his face,,,,you can clearly see it,,,his personality is positive.....you put his pic in childs room....child will not get scared

you put the following mushriks pic in a childs room and he will cry

2ykks3t.jpg

Can't fight that, pretty solid that one.

But you did not tell me, is this your personal observation or have you had instruction in this science?

Can't fight that, pretty solid that one.

But you did not tell me, is this your personal observation or have you had instruction in this science?

a person who consumes halal for 70 years ,,,,,he wont look like a person who had consumed haram for 70 years...,,,just like good is opposite of bad,,in the same way a person who is on straight path will look totally opposite to a person who is not on straight path..... ..this is just plain common sense,,,,,,,,,you do good you look good,,,,,,,you do bad you look bad,,,,,,,,,you do extra bad,,,,you end up looking extra bad,,..,,,,,,,,,,,just like a person who takes bath daily,,,,he will look different than a person who has not taken bath in 50 years,,,,,,,just like purification of body,,,,there is purification of soul......purification of soul comes when a person follows the shariat and keeps away from sins,,,,,,,,,,,

there are people who are muslims but since they commit the same sins as mushriks,,consume haram/interest,drink whisky,zina,friendship with mushriks,,their personalities also become repulsive and negative.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you claim you are muslim,,,,you act like a muslim.,........

khali daway sai kia hota hai??

tum dawa kero kai microsoft tumhari hai,,,,,to tumhari ho jai gi??...phir tum zid kero kai nahi yeh to mayra personal matter hai,,,,microsoft company to mayri hai......

mirza qadiani dawa keray righteousness ka.....likin shakal ous ki jamandro mushrikon jaisi hai....to zahir hai banda is ko seesha dikhai ga

The Qur'an states (translation):

"O people! Mohammed has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Messenger of Allah and the last in the line of Prophets. And Allah is aware of everything." (33:40)
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

The true Prophet of Islam, Mohammed, observed:
"The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me." (Sahih Bukhari)

The Ahmadiyyas are followers of a certain Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian who lay claim to prophethood and used fabricated Hadith reports and twisted meanings of some Qur'anic verses to support himself. However, the true Prophet of Islam warned of this danger explicitly, "The Hour will not come ... until nearly thirty "dajjals" (liars) appear, each one claiming to be a messenger from Allah." (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

THE FINAL MESSENGER OF GOD SAID:

O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today. . . . Remember, one day you will appear before the One True God (Allah) and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand the words that I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example (the Sunnah) and if you follow these you will never go astray.

The Last Sermon (Khutabul Wada) of the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's mercy and blessings be up

The last sermon of the Prophet-peace be upon him- is known as Khutbatul Wada'. It is mentioned in almost all books of Hadith. Following Ahadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari refer to the sermon and quote part of it. See Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1623, 1626, 6361) Sahih of Imam Muslim also refers to this sermon in Hadith number 98. Imam al-Tirmidhi has mentioned this sermon in Hadith nos. 1628, 2046, 2085. Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal has given us the longest and perhaps the most complete version of this sermon in his Masnud, Hadith no. 19774.

This Khutbah of the Prophet-peace be upon him- was long and it contained much guidance and instructions on many issues. The Prophet-peace be upon him- gave this sermon in front of a large gathering of people during Hajj.

Whosoever heard whatever part of the sermon reported it and later some scholars put it together. It is a great khutbah and we should all pay attention to its message and guidance. Following are the basic points mentioned in this khutbah:

O People
Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefor listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People
Just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest); therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity.

Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all interest due to Abbas Ibn ‘Abd al Muttalib (the Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived.

Beware of Satan for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People
It is true that you have certain rights in regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives, only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat you women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People
Listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat.

Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefor, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

----------------------------------------
Article – 260 – (3) of Constitution of Pakistan –

In the Constitution and all enactments and other legal instruments, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context
(a) “Muslim” means a person who believes in the unity and oneness of Almighty Allah, in the absolute and unqualified finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him), the last of the prophets, and does not believe in, or recognize as a prophet or religious reformer, any person who claimed or claims to be a prophet, in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever, after Muhammad (peace be upon him); and
(b) “non-Muslim” means a person who is not a Muslim and includes a person belonging to the Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist or Parsi community, a person of the Quadiani Group or the Lahori Group who call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ or by any other name or a Bahai, and a person belonging to any of the Scheduled Castes.

----------------------------
Shortly after the death of Prophet Mohammed, a man named Musailama, a claimant to prophethood, was fought against together with his followers for their apostasy. It is worth noting that Musailama did not deny the prophethood of Mohammed (peace and blessings on him) and nor did his followers. It is also worth noting that it was misinformation that led the tribe of Banu Hunaifa to accept Musailama's false claims. Nevertheless, the consensus of the companions was to declare them apostates and wage a war against them. This is evidence enough to declare the Ahmadiyyas as non-Muslims.

Another example of the Ahmadiyya's rejection of the Qur'an and Sunnah is their contention that Jesus died, and that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was an incarnation of Jesus. In fact, according to the 1985 Encyclopaedia Britannica, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be not only Jesus but Prophet Mohammed, the Mahdi, and the Hindu god Krishna. It suffices to refer back to the essence of Islam which is the Uniqueness of God: any concept of man becoming god, worse yet a Hindu god who is one out of many, is false according to the Qur'an.

On this, Islam is uncompromising, hence this error of the Ahmadiyyas is the foremost indication of their exit from Islam. Finally, the Ahmadiyyas also rejected jihad, a tactic which was designed to eliminate Muslim resistance to British colonialist rule.

Shortly after the death of Prophet Mohammed, a man named Musailama, a claimant to prophethood, was fought against together with his followers for their apostasy. It is worth noting that Musailama did not deny the prophethood of Mohammed (peace and blessings on him) and nor did his followers. It is also worth noting that it was misinformation that led the tribe of Banu Hunaifa to accept Musailama's false claims. Nevertheless, the consensus of the companions was to declare them apostates and wage a war against them. This is evidence enough to declare the Ahmadiyyas as non-Muslims.

Another example of the Ahmadiyya's rejection of the Qur'an and Sunnah is their contention that Jesus died, and that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was an incarnation of Jesus. In fact, according to the 1985 Encyclopaedia Britannica, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be not only Jesus but Prophet Mohammed, the Mahdi, and the Hindu god Krishna. It suffices to refer back to the essence of Islam which is the Uniqueness of God: any concept of man becoming god, worse yet a Hindu god who is one out of many, is false according to the Qur'an.

On this, Islam is uncompromising, hence this error of the Ahmadiyyas is the foremost indication of their exit from Islam. Finally, the Ahmadiyyas also rejected jihad, a tactic which was designed to eliminate Muslim resistance to British colonialist rule.

For a more detailed exposition of the Ahmadiyyas, visit:

Ahmadiyya Exposed
Ahmadiyya Exposed in MALAY
Ahmadiyya Exposed in BOSNIAN - #2
Ahmadiyya Exposed in DUTCH
Ahmadiyya Exposed in FRENCH
Ahmadiyya Exposed in BAHASA INDONESIA - #1 OR #2
Pseudo-Islamic Cults - Ahmadiyya, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani, Qadianism, Ahmadis, Qadiyanis, Nation of Islam, Submitters, Rashad Khalifa, Submission

----

btw a lot of 'pro-ahemedi verses' in the quran are not actually in the quran at all--- the others are extreme twisted versions of the verses which can clearly be negated by the direct statements in the quran
---

“God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly. God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.” (Qur’an 60:8-9)
The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islam: Good Treatment

You also don't fight, if the enemy wants a peace treaty:

008.061 But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards
peace, and trust in God: for He is One that hears and knows (all things).

http://www.answering-islam.org/NonMuslims/rights.htm
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/374/viewall/
The verse 8:12 is one such verse which is misinterpreted. The verse and its brief explanation follows:

008.012 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight.
However, even during the war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or any one who is not fighting with you.

---
Imagine if the following Biblical paragraph is used in the same way the above verse is used. Muslims know that Jesus, peace be upon him, like all prophets, came with the message of peace to earth. However, a misquotation may change the whole meaning. Read:
"34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—“ KJV-Matthew10

--------------------

Mirza said

"Fundamentals of our claims is not Hadith and Qur'an but REVELATION we receive. Yes indeed, we refer to the authenticated Hadith Qur'an when it consolidates and BERCHANGGAH NOT WITH OUR REVELATION. ARE OUR OTHER WASTE PAPER set aside such as" (Roohani Khazain volumes. 19 page 140).
http://alhafeez.org/rashid/malay.htm

He was making a new religion, then why was he calling it a sect of islam?

-----------------------------------------------
This is not a religious forum, so I had refrained from posting some stuff -- however I needed to post some aspect from the Islamic side in light of the pak constitution --- Ahmedi are non muslims but must enjoy peace just as any other group of non muslim people in pakistan

@turbo charged how was the presonality of M.A jinnah?? i think it was great..

but u have your own weird logic??tell me..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Manticore

kind sir i agree with you,,,,,qadianis are kharjis,,,the govt should declare them kharjis and murtads ,,

,,thats why Syedna Sadeeq e Akbar radi ALLAH ......waged a jihad against false claimants of prophethood.

@Manticore

kind sir i agree with you,,,,,qadianis are kharjis,,,the govt should declare them kharjis and murtads ,,

,,thats why Syedna Sadeeq e Akbar radi ALLAH ......waged a jihad against false claimants of prophethood.

In the end ive also slightly touched upon the rights of non muslims in a muslim country .. and if you read muslim history then you will understand the sanctity of human life

In the end ive also slightly touched the rights of non muslims in a muslim country .. and if you read muslim history then you will understand the sanctity of human life

kind sir you are right but there is also sanctity of divine laws and divine laws are final,,,,,,and when some one voilates divine law,,,, punishment of HADD is imposed by the state........Hadd come from hadood meaning limit......one does not crosses limits,,,,,,that creates fitna in the society

the state should declare them kharijis and murtads,,,,,then gather all ulemas and decide the course.

@turbo charged how was the presonality of M.A jinnah?? i think it was great..

but u have your own weird logic??tell me..

weird logic?

why does your bollywood pics a man with less lanat and nahusat on his face and make him a hero,,,,and why do they pick a man with more lanat and nahusat on his face and make him a villian??

itna to oun ko bhi peta hai kai ziada lanat wala or kum lanat wala kon aadmi hai,,,,,,,,

tumhari akal pai kio perda per gia hai?

tum sach ko mananay sai kio inkari ho jabkai tumhai dil mai peta hai kai tum ghalat ho?

tumhai seedhay rastay per chalnay sai kis nai rook rekha hai?

zid na kero.....tumhay naseehat baar baar koi nahi keray ga

weird logic?

why does your bollywood pics a man with less lanat and nahusat on his face and make him a hero,,,,and why do they pick a man with more lanat and nahusat on his face and make him a villian??

itna to oun ko bhi peta hai,,,,,,,,

tumhari akal pai kio perda per gia hai?

tum sach ko mananay sai kio inkari ho jabkai tumhai dil mai peta hai kai tum ghalat ho?

tumhai seedhay rastay per chalnay sai kis nai rook rekha hai?

zid na kero.....tumhay naseehat baar baar koi nahi keray ga

so that is what you think about him.. pathetic.. okay,thanks..

@Zarvan Why can't you decide the status of Ahmedis during Muslim homeland movement in 1947, why only in 1974. Why anyone raised no objection when Ahmedis were considered as Muslims by Muslim League claiming districts of Punjab as Muslim majority by adding Population of Ahmedis in Muslim census.

Interesting point. Looks like the pure ones have not answer to that. They avoided it just like they avoid commenting on Uighur muslim threads.

@turbo charged do you think Jinnah was used by the british to break the unity of sub continental muslims who with their combined strength could have easily ruled the sub continent by getting their agents the ahmedis to get Jinnah to go back to India and work on that plan. Its also historical fact that Jinnah was in secret contact with Churchill's secretary and Pakistan after independence immediately went into dajjal western fold.

Not sure if Jinnah was aware of how he was being used, what does your analyses of Jinnah's face in the old age say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom