What's new

Featured Another "RAW" agent arrested in Karachi

I have provided the translation now, apologies for not doing it earlier.
He was identified by other suspects in custody, if you look at the background of this, you will know that FIA along with SIU have been making several arrests in last few months linked to RAW. This is being done as part of same investigation

Is it possible that this guy arrested is just a cog in the wheels of crime, and not really a RAW agent? Just asking a naive question, so please don't criticize the question.

Is it possible that this guy arrested is just a cog in the wheels of crime, and not really a RAW agent? Just asking a naive question, so please don't criticize the question.
not really because he was identified by the same suspects who were arrested couple of days back...he was handling finances along with two other individuals

Beside that he was identified by the partners; no one will ever brand a low level criminal as a RAW or any other Agency. Imagine the explanations, work to prove and above all, the credibility as well as not to become a laughing stock like of those who mostly act based upon propaganda to run instead of facts.

Unfortunately, there's often a nexus between intelligence agencies and criminals. The former uses the latter to provide plausible deniability. Not only are criminals used for mundane duties as couriers and such, but they are also used for black ops like assassinations and bombings.

This man may be a RAW agent, but the key is to find his handler, the controller.

It is Hawala Hundi and not Hindi. Simply, hundi ka kaam. If we are able to shutdown hundi then it will be a great service to Pakistan.

I told many times hawala hundi related personals are connected to Indians via UK.

I like to add here, Musharraf killed hawala hundi business from GCC. While Zardari closed down what Musharraf built.

Over seas Pakistanis have no choice, either they bring riyals by hand or hand over to elements connected with RAW and IRGC.

I told many times hawala hundi related personals are connected to Indians via UK.

I like to add here, Musharraf killed hawala hundi business from GCC. While Zardari closed down what Musharraf built.

Over seas Pakistanis have no choice, either they bring riyals by hand or hand over to elements connected with RAW and IRGC.
US dollar today bank rate is Rs 167 and Hawala rate is Rs 202 ...... its people who create demand... Plus bank take commission per dollar ... It's never ending story .

US dollar today bank rate is Rs 167 and Hawala rate is Rs 202 ...... its people who create demand... Plus bank take commission per dollar ... It's never ending story .

I know (the later part).. this is why i said Zardari closed down the channels established by Musharraf.
Do you know.. what Musharraf did actually?

Excellent! He should reveal some more names :tup:
Who gave his name? While i think if properly investigate his links would reach to UK and may be to advisers of Imran Khan, so i expect his lead to die sooner than later.

I know (the later part).. this is why i said Zardari closed down the channels established by Musharraf.
Do you know.. what Musharraf did actually?

Who gave his name? While i think if properly investigate his links would reach to UK and may be to advisers of Imran Khan, so i expect his lead to die sooner than later.
No , i always use bank.

Most of these "RAW agents" being caught in recent months are actually part of MQM terror network and mostly from the late nineties batches that did some training in India as well. Most of them are already known to LEAs, and being used as plugs to expose their networks further. One who ran out of utilization is arrested and made public.

MQM's rise and its Indian nexus astonish me even today. The biggest city and major business center of Pakistan was in the complete grip of the enemies where MQM was brainwashing and recruiting local youth even sending them to terror training camps in India.

Karachi thankfully has been brought back from the brink but military establishment's incompetence and political elite's connivance in all this is nothing short of criminal. I just hope that one day all these involved will get harshly punished.

You made some really impressive points, were LEAs sleeping at the time or were complicit because of Gen Musharaf's political gains??

You made some really impressive points, were LEAs sleeping at the time or were complicit because of Gen Musharaf's political gains??

All indications are that the Military establishment was well aware of the MQMs activities. Afterall It was Military that assisted 92's operation in Karachi and foiled RAW networks in the first place.

What happened in Gen. Musharraf era is the saddest part of the Karachi saga. Military blatantly using MQM not only for political gains but also for intimidating the opposition via its terror network, the very same network they are dismantling today.

My confusion is that if LEAs and military are praiseworthy for nabbing all these terrorists today (rightly so) then what should we call their actions back in the day when they were protecting and using the very same elements, Treason ??

Back
Top Bottom