What's new

Another PAF Pilot Scores 3000 Hours On The Vipers

He was most probably thanking PAF for not holding any punches and showing all there tactics and skills, and encouraging them to keep doing it, so that Israelis can develop their counter tactics. :butcher:
I talked to several pilots, including some visible in the pic above.... They say that there are very tough ROE to ensure that PAF isn't pitted against IAF... Not against, but same side sometimes... They communicate with each other as well...... But no such thing is played in which these countries reveal their tactics or EW capabilities to each other.

I talked to several pilots, including some visible in the pic above.... They say that there are very tough ROE to ensure that PAF isn't pitted against IAF... Not against, but same side sometimes... They communicate with each other as well...... But no such thing is played in which these countries reveal their tactics or EW capabilities to each other.
I know USAF usually send their rookies for such exercises. In general US military sends most available unit in that area for any friendly exercise. There is no special selection or event photography sessions.

Entire career flying vipers is truly impressive. Is he an American or Arab ?

My entire flying time is little above 2 hours with flight time of 2-3 minutes per flight. L-23 Blanik Glider.
American. Former USAF followed by US ANG. Now working directly with UAEAF as a civilian.

That's very nice. I have never flown gliders, must be a surreal experience.

Excuse my math, 3000 flying hrs/8 hrs work day = 375. That’s approx little more than 1 work year of flying.

Idk but for a Soldiers, 1 year of tactical combat drills or for a Navy diver 1 year of Under water demolition dives are still consider some what rookie in their units.

Ok, I know he is flying F-Sola, but at the end, it’s still just one year equivalent of practice hrs on the machine.
Average flying time for a AF pilot is roughly 200 hours a year. You don't fly a plane like you drive a Taxi around town.

Back
Top Bottom