What's new

Another Kashmiri Killed by India; Another Mark on the Death of Humanity

rip one day just One Day when they will pay for every death and the posibility of the fact that certain young ones could not have a family a son a daughter of their own

NASAL kushi In effect in India Against muslims hell every where against Muslims one day they will pay by working of the debt and so will their coming generations insallah

Those yesterdays passed by in early 18'th century itself.One day all those sympathizers of terrorists would be dispatched to the hell when whole world chooses to do so at a chosen convenient time.Lot of countries are playing double games to erase the wahabi mentality from the face of the earth itself ,latest being the China helping anti-Assad movement with sophisticated hardwares at one time and at same time offering lip-service to the Assad regime.

Laughable how concerned these people are over the killing of one but totally ignore the 100s being killed everyday in their own country . :rolleyes:

I dont know whether the person killed was innocent or convict but my fellow Pakistanis are shocked to hear the killing and immediately sympathize the person. what about killings in Pakistan specially in karachi, a metropolitan city and business hub of Pakistan where average 30 people are being killed on daily basis in target killing( by Na Maloom Afraad aka unidentified persons)apart from bomb blast and other incidents. It is quite funny that some people are killing us in our home and we dont know them but offcourse if a muslim killed in IOK or India we immedidiately know, an innocent is killed by evil Hindu. Isn't it a hypocrisy? if we do comparative analysis Indians are doing well in IOK. their security condition is quite well. very impressive. we must not stick nose into other's matters while our own house is burning, better to use that energy into solving our own problems.

I dont know whether the person killed was innocent or convict but my fellow Pakistanis are shocked to hear the killing and immediately sympathize the person. what about killings in Pakistan specially in karachi, a metropolitan city and business hub of Pakistan where average 30 people are being killed on daily basis in target killing( by Na Maloom Afraad aka unidentified persons)apart from bomb blast and other incidents. It is quite funny that some people are killing us in our home and we dont know them but offcourse if a muslim killed in IOK or India we immedidiately know, an innocent is killed by evil Hindu. Isn't it a hypocrisy? if we do comparative analysis Indians are doing well in IOK. their security condition is quite well. very impressive. we must not stick nose into other's matters while our own house is burning, better to use that energy into solving our own problems.

One of the most sensible post i have seen in a long time . but my friend you will soon be accused of flying false flags.

I wish there if there were more sane persons like you in Pakistan, whole trajectory of Pakistan would have been completely different than what she is now on.

pakistani ninja seems to be smarter than pakistani nationalist :D

on topic: RIP...........N for others like him Kashmir KABHI NAI banega pakistan. such a waste of life SERIOUSLY!!!

a very rare and sensible post from Pakistani side, hope you are not a false flagger Indian and wish there will be more people like you in Pakistan.

Ohh. well.. LOL...In all the probability one Innocent terrorist dog dies.. many far far living innocent dog supporters mourning.. Totally forgetting that another same bread of dog is about BOMB them, not even realizing that their dog days survival chances are far worse then what a few dogs here could do nothing more than barking.

DOG == Terriorist in my post.. But anyone offended?? :P . I get it what you are.. :D

Full text: Indian Army's statement on Baramulla firing

Baramulla, 05 Mar 2013. A foot patrol of Army while moving from Convoy Ground Baramulla to the company operating base when it was attacked by an unruly and violent mob of over 250 people. The aggressive mob, despite repeated warnings and caution, surrounded the patrol and people from within the crowd started attacking the Army personnel. The Army patrol was soon outnumbered, leaving some of them injured.

A person out of the mob assaulted the Army personnel with an iron rod creating a life threatening situation. To extricate themselves, the patrol fired, aiming in the air which could not have resulted into any injury. In any case, the place of incident where the person died was well away from the location of the patrol and could have no way been affected by the firing by the patrol in the air. This calls for detailed investigation by the Police.

Army reiterates that the death of Tariq Ahmad s/o Ghulam Rasul could not have been caused due the firing by the Army personnel as extreme caution was exercised by them and the fire was deliberately aimed in the air. There were intelligence inputs with regard to the plans by the terrorists to entangle Army personnel, particularly in Baramulla, in a protest and to attack the Army taking shield of the crowd with a view to trigger large scale violence. This was aimed at providing fodder for the inimical elements to disturb the peace in Kashmir. The death of the individual seems to be a part of the said design and the Army has ordered an investigation to get to the bottom of the truth.

Notwithstanding this, Army regrets the loss of life and assures the awaam that Army is always there for them and would do nothing against the security of the people. Army further appealed to the awaam not to fall prey to such nefarious designs of the inimical elements.

Full text: Indian Army's statement on Baramulla firing- Jammu and Kashmir- India-IBNLive

so you want more people to be killed ??

I am an indian, I hope they have an indep enquiry and find out the cause of his death.

Indian lives are cherished.

Jaihindh

RIP!

Kashmir Cause gets revised Everytime India Kills a Kashmiri!

I have my doubts whether pakistaniNinja is a real pak.

I have yet to come across a pak who admits his country's follys. One can hope I suppose.

a very rare and sensible post from Pakistani side, hope you are not a false flagger Indian and wish there will be more people like you in Pakistan.

aag lagane wale khud hi aag se darr gaye????.....

I have yet to come across a pak who admits his country's follys. One can hope I suppose.

Dear friend It is said that first step to solve a problem is to admit there is one and it is the start....... InshaAllah there will be time when we can have real peace and tranquillity.

Back
Top Bottom