What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

Protests going on for past 4 days in Sui, Dera Bugti, Jafarabad & Nasirabad among other locations in Balochistan, people have also been disowning Pak flags...not posting here, dont want to hurt feelings :D

@WebMaster@Horus @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal @waz

With all due respect, why indian clowns are openly supporting BLA terrorists by posting their pictures? BLA is a banned terrorist outfit in Pakistan and UK, posting such picture on the Forum could make people believe as if the forum is supporting it. I would request the need of such pictures removal and violates punished. Thanks.

Protests going on for past 4 days in Sui, Dera Bugti, Jafarabad & Nasirabad among other locations in Balochistan, people have also been disowning Pak flags...not posting here, dont want to hurt feelings :D

Such protests are invention of Indian media..

With all due respect, why indian clowns are openly supporting BLA terrorists by posting their pictures? BLA is a banned terrorist outfit in Pakistan and UK, posting such picture on the Forum could make people believe as if the forum is supporting it. I would request the need of such pictures removal and violates punished. Thanks.

Well need to ban indians supporting terrorist outfits in Pakistan...

If nothing is going on in Balochistan why is that Pakistan has to create threads again and again with someone condeming Modi or India to prove to the world and themselves.

Let Nawaz Sharif say UP/MP/Maharashtra wants to be independent, guranteed no one will give a f**k

Hafiz Saeed is Internationally banned terrorist aint he?
I wonder when are you going to apply the same rules on him. Or good terrorist bad terrorist theory.

Yeh koi ziada hee thanks nahin ho giya Modi ka.:D.

Indian govt being beaten like a donkey by Balochis

This Balochi actually said...the worst abuse and racial slur an Indian would have ever receive. Modi ji. This to Indians is historic middle finger.

Yeh koi ziada hee thanks nahin ho giya Modi ka.:D.

Indian govt being beaten like a donkey.
Have you heard of the guy who cracks a joke and then himself laughs on it thinking everyone is laughing while rest of the people sit their with a poker face.

Pakistan is behaving like the same guy these days.

Time will tell what he is....
But this is what u never learns from your history....lost BG

Try as much as u can hide this..... truth never hide....we love n r with baluch people's.
You didn't watched the video i guess?

Yep protest of 5-10 people somewhere don't know if it's even in Pakistan oh yes protests ACROSS Balochistan :rofl::rofl::rofl: man i am not even in mood to post the all pics of pro Pak protests that happened in Balochistan here :lol:
@Areesh bro i am a bit sleepy can you post some real pics for our neighbors here? :enjoy:
@django @Moonlight @Zibago @Mentee@wal
OT very strong language indeed he shouldn't have used it. Anyway after all these pro Pak protests and all that stuff hopefully indian members will realize that no one needs their help in Balochistan except a few so called bugtis who ran away from Pakistan like cowards living luxurious life's in Europe :)

You didn't watched the video i guess?

Yep protest of 5-10 people somewhere don't know if it's even in Pakistan oh yes protests ACROSS Balochistan :rofl::rofl::rofl: man i am not even in mood to post the all pics of pro Pak protests that happened in Balochistan here :lol:
@Areesh bro i am a bit sleepy can you post some real pics for our neighbors here? :enjoy:
@django @Moonlight @Zibago @Mentee@wal
OT very strong language indeed he shouldn't have used it. Anyway after all these pro Pak protests and all that stuff hopefully indian members will realize that no one needs their help in Balochistan except a few so called bugtis who ran away from Pakistan like cowards living luxurious life's in Europe :)
most of these so called Bugtis are just paid vagabonds from the desert

Have you heard of the guy who cracks a joke and then himself laughs on it thinking everyone is laughing while rest of the people sit their with a poker face.

Pakistan is behaving like the same guy these days.

lol....I heard once India and Modi internationalised the great Balochistan Freedom struggle in Iran and Pakistan....200 countries came to support India n beg India to get free Balochis on Indians media:oops:......Real world nobody bothered to give a fck about India and its madeup stories of Balochustan....infact China, America the great powers gave a shutup call....lol

Did you watch the video....What thanking and beautiful abusive words Indian Prime Minister Modi received from Balochis....hahhah...

What Pakistan is doing now....i'll tell u.it is enjoying everybit of Modi g's great Baloch and Azad Kashmir beggar cries.:lol::partay:

That proves indian hand in terrorism in Baluchistan, and justifies neutralising all these terrorists

balochistan1.jpg

Balochistan freedom fighters hold pictures of Narendra Modi with Baloch martyr during protests
http://www.india.com/news/world/bal...i-with-baloch-martyr-during-protests-1431039/

522373-pak-balochistan.jpg

:D
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...ic-during-protest-in-balochistan_1922074.html

NaMo and AD are playing the game of defensive offence against pakistan :D

The real question is, has it been successful?? It hasn't hidden the blatant murders and torture inside India within Kashmir and other regions. Just two weeks ago, the US law makers sent yet another letter and communication to Modi and asked him to stop murdering Indian minorities........

Using Baluchistan actually back fired as Iran got anxious at what India is planning on doing. And everyone knows India can't see Iran anxious or they'll get a kick in the rear from the Chahabar port ....so the result was an immediate calm the fu*k down after the Iranians asked Indians "what's up with Baluchistan" :lol::enjoy:

balochistan1.jpg

Balochistan freedom fighters hold pictures of Narendra M

Damn, Modi only has terrorist supporters?? Whether you look inside India, he gets the nationalist religious nut case Hindus who'd kill minorities because of what they eat (I didn't realize India was still in the Vedic times, killing people due to their differences in "diet".....this crap has to be from the 1st century when the humans were learning "hey, we are different in different areas of the planet or belonging to different belief system) :lol:

And here, in Baluchistan, he has a girl who is a RAW individual and then these ten terrorists who've only killed a bunch of Baluchis and Punjabis!! And that's Modi's support system funded by RAW of-course. Remove their veils, you might find Mr. Bhoshan's comrades!!

And Mr. Modi thinks he'll rule a State with 10 million people in it with so much area, by these ten idiots. This guy's a not so genius!! :enjoy:

Time will tell what he is....
But this is what u never learns from your history....lost BG

Try as much as u can hide this..... truth never hide....we love n r with baluch people's.

Why some Indian fellows act like they have elected a Savior or sort of champion liberator in form of Modi Je.? I mean what you guys are drinking about ? Baloch people don't require your love, just pay attention to your millions of unloved and ignored poor people who exist in your country in astonishing numbers...!! Only that approach would solve the problems of common people in this region...otherwise i don't have any objection about way you guys day dream about my country. Cheers. :coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom