What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

I dont know wht u talking abt :angel:

Well , At least we don't have 30 + armed struggles/insurgencies going on in our country , In India Kashmir , Khalistan , Nagaland , Assam , Tripura , Manipur , Arunachal Pardesh , Meghalaya , Mizoramn , Sikkim , Tamil Nadu etc ;)

More People in live Karachi than in Balochistan , Not even 5 % Balochi people would want Independent balochistan , specially after CPEC is complete you would see the change . On the other hand in Kashmir Thousands of people get on the streets everyday just to Kick Indian army *** , while 2 / 3 lakh people attend Funerals of Freedom Fighters . and 10 Lakh Indian soldiers deployed just to occupy them , while the rest of the Indian army is deployed in the north to stop other armed struggles in states mentioned above . That's what I am talking about silly :angel:

Last edited:
Well , At least we don't have 30 + armed struggles/insurgencies going on in our country , In India Kashmir , Khalistan , Nagaland , Assam , Tripura , Manipur , Arunachal Pardesh , Meghalaya , Mizoramn , Sikkim ,etc ;)

Balochistan's Population = Lahore's Population , Not even 5 % Balochi people would want Independent balochistan , specially after CPEC is complete you would see the change . On the other hand in Kashmir Thousands of people get on the streets everyday just to Kick Indian army *** , while 2 / 3 lakh people attend Funerals of Freedom Fighters . and 10 Lakh Indian soldiers deployed just to occupy them , while the rest of the Indian army is deployed in the north to stop other armed struggles in states mentioned above . That's what I am talking about silly :angel:
Our revenge for 71 is awaiting. My revenge for trying to frame me and my people using FIA and infiltration in Nadra is also waiting. India will get a befitting reply one day for its RAW imprint in Pakistan. I have first hand information of them framing innocent Pakistanis on terror charges, infiltrating our institutions and carrying out terrorist activity in the country. They must be stopped. Infact one day they will get what they deserve for what they have done in Pakistan.

Our revenge for 71 is awaiting. My revenge for trying to frame me and my people using FIA and infiltration in Nadra is also waiting. India will get a befitting reply one day for its RAW imprint in Pakistan. I have first hand information of them framing innocent Pakistanis on terror charges, infiltrating our institutions and carrying out terrorist activity in the country. They must be stopped. Infact one day they will get what they deserve for what they have done in Pakistan.
In truth, Pakistan has partly avenged 71. The USSR had a significant role to play in the fall of east Pakistan. For example, the SU gave Bharat the "MOSS" AEW. This was highly advantageous for the IAF. It in a way paralyzed PAF to the point the PAF stopped close air support.

In Afghanistan I believe Pakistan had motives for redemption against the USSR. If it weren't for them, India wouldn't have had it as easy as they did.

Last edited:
balochistan1.jpg

Balochistan freedom fighters hold pictures of Narendra Modi with Baloch martyr during protests
http://www.india.com/news/world/bal...i-with-baloch-martyr-during-protests-1431039/

522373-pak-balochistan.jpg

:D
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...ic-during-protest-in-balochistan_1922074.html
oh sht, paksitan is in trouble. thats 2000 people demanding freedom from Pakistan. Looks like more people here than Kashmir rallies.

Oh wow, 10-15 people hiding in some secluded mountain village.
thats 10 to 15 thousand people according to indian math.

oh sht, paksitan is in trouble. thats 2000 people demanding freedom from Pakistan. Looks like more people here than Kashmir rallies.

thats 10 to 15 thousand people according to indian math.
also, india has rented a Canadian dog "tarek fatah" according to him these are big numbers. he claims he is indian an he hates Arabs, but he will not change his name.

OMG such a huge crowd of 9-10 militants (not civilians) with their faces covered.

WE Pakistanis should be hell worried now. :D

But still no where near to break this record that was made in Srinagar by civilians. :D

pakistan-flag-hoisted-in-srinagar-kashmir.jpg

Such a massive crowd indeed. :lol:

And that too of militants. :)
brother you wrong. I don't see people in this picture, i saw more people and indian flags in Baluchistan that picture our indian neighbor "maa dave" shared.

If nothing is going on in Balochistan why is that Pakistan has to create threads again and again with someone condeming Modi or India to prove to the world and themselves.

Let Nawaz Sharif say UP/MP/Maharashtra wants to be independent, guranteed no one will give a f**k

Hafiz Saeed is Internationally banned terrorist aint he?
I wonder when are you going to apply the same rules on him. Or good terrorist bad terrorist theory.
cause your country is sponsoring terrorists. we do have slight issue in that part, we of course when our agencies intercept such
"***** pun" they address it.

Modi : ????
images

images

images

e1V2RGao2ilbOaVnsXK9U9oWMTbh1IMZvqO9Soi7BVVuXdXOpU5oL7xKtytbuAZd6AnM7b2NjLdH-9AmLWcpRYlO6E2Ce-s=w384-h384-nc

fax8JTYNTiEuYNdG_82tNvdN6-NwdzopMieD2mbe0cR7LjcUbrBf1k4-aM124A2Rk6KNzBauSob0xAcmfymIBQ7uXzFFxQ=w424-h347-nc

images

images
fake people, sponsored by fake peace lover country

1st pic Indians protesting in the uk,dont care.
Pic 2-3 militiaman similar to ISIS and TTP.I got similar pictures of they doing the same but the pics of mullah omar etc.
Pic 4 indians in india,dont care.
rest of the pic is so many peeps in it i lost count.
You must be some special kind of stupid,what happened in Srinagar the whole world saw that,million people raised Pak flag.
Raw sponsored,yadav assisted,50 peeps in total?RA&W needs to up its game.
this guy explains well. most people are fit in that category.

Back
Top Bottom