What's new

Another Indian Plane makes an emergency landing in Karachi citing "technical" faults

There are rumors that all these Indian planes landing under pretext of emergency are filled with dollars which is why they are only landing in Karachi where the entire state machinery is under PPP. This is the same money that is being offered to buy MPAs of PTI.
This is also the main reason behind constant dollar increase, as country is being drained of it.
Now these are rumors, I don't have a source for it. Take it as you like.
Or. That the Airplanes are actually being flown by RAW and PPP are sending off our nuclear warheads to India.

Or. That the Airplanes are actually being flown by RAW and PPP are sending off our nuclear warheads to India.
I wouldn't go that far but to be honest waisa Haal be koi nahi humera. The way things are being done, it's not far where people of Pakistan will have to take it upon themselves to safeguard our strategic assets. Those include the mid tier and low ranks of our armed forces.

First showbiz models were using for smuggling dollars, then boats, now so-called faulty passenger planes.

The PDM govt has stolen $3-4 billion in just 3 months. PTI left country reserves at $17 billion

Last edited:
First showbiz models were using for smuggling dollars, then boats, now so-called faulty passenger planes.

The PDM govt has stolen $3-4 billion in just 3 months. PTI left country reserves at $17 billion

Achey baat hain, now those fools who voted for these Feudal and gave then chance after chance to ruin the country will finally open their eyes when even piaz and roit will be out of reach for labour class!

@Zee-shaun yeah I had heard about this, I don't put it past them but what can we do? Those in a position of power to stop this daylight robbery as fast asleep or in cahoots.

Achey baat hain, now those fools who voted for these Feudal and gave then chance after chance to ruin the country will finally open their eyes when even piaz and roit will be out of reach for labour class!

@Zee-shaun yeah I had heard about this, I don't put it past them but what can we do? Those in a position of power to stop this daylight robbery as fast asleep or in cahoots.

Bhai jaan, labour class ko chor dein.

Karachi mein jo lava pak gaya hai, usay phatnay ke liye sirf aik chingari ki zaroorat hai.

I have talked to shopkeepers, software developers, labourers.. Loog shadeed ghussay mein hain.

Riyasati idaron pe thora sa bharosa tha wo bho uth gaya hai logo mein se.

6 billion dollars have been shifted to korea bois since this whole project started

There are rumors that all these Indian planes landing under pretext of emergency are filled with dollars which is why they are only landing in Karachi where the entire state machinery is under PPP. This is the same money that is being offered to buy MPAs of PTI.
This is also the main reason behind constant dollar increase, as country is being drained of it.
Now these are rumors, I don't have a source for it. Take it as you like.
Lt Gen Amjad Shoiab said the same on his channel.

I said take the news as you like. However there is nothing funny about it.
Funny part is the unbridled conspiracy mongering.
An aircraft diverting after a technical fault and parked on a public airport, under the full public glare, carrying any kind of contraband is as far fetched as it can get.
As per my understanding nothing is allowed to be offloaded or loaded on such aircraft. The aircraft holds aren’t opened. Passengers may be allowed to deboard and wait in a secure and secluded area, if the delay gets too long. They aren’t allowed to take their hand baggage when they take this break. How much contraband can be carried by them in person? How would they hand it over to someone even if ALL of them are mules for a contraband? Wouldn’t it be much easier to use routes like long unguarded coastline?

So my laugh is not on the news but the exceptional stretch of imagination displayed by the originator of the (so called) news.

Last edited:
Quite an absurd conspiracy theory.

Planes follow a strict flight path.

And if they had any spy equipment wouldn’t they be exposed once the planes land in Karachi?

This could give Pakistan added ammunition to shame India. Why would India want it in prevailing situation?

I say just charge them a hefty landing fee whenever that happens.

Back
Top Bottom