What's new

Another Elite Lady Manhandles a Policeman.

Only a white policeman puts these Haramchors at bay. Pakistan gave these thankless creatures too much and this is how they treat its poor inhabitants and men of law.

The day Pakistanis act as Real Muslim of the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and stand up against these elitist Jahils. It wouldn't matter regardless of how much money they have or how powerful they are, a Muslim stands up against hubris, arrogance, oppression and elitism.

If this is about 'goras' what are you doing in UK? Jinnah made Pakistan for Muslims so get your arse to Pakistan fast. The ticket is 600 quid. Go !

I live and work here and pay their taxes and Pakistan is my home, am still Muslim and Jinnah is my leader. Keep your advice to yourself and learn some manners and instead of showing your class and using cheap language and stay on the topic.

If this was America , she would have 9,000 bullet holes in her right now

97A. Penalty for fabrication of plates.– (1) A person other than the person authorized by the Government, who prepares or manufactures a number plate or a screw which is to be provided by the prescribed authority or the registering authority under section 25, or displays such number plate or screw on motor vehicle shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year but which shall not be less than seven days or with fine which may extend to one hundred thousand rupees but which shall not be less than fifteen thousand rupees or both.

(THE PROVINCIAL MOTOR VEHICLES ORDINANCE 1965)
law is only for the weak. Everyday, you get reminded of it.

Of more concern is the mullahs who utter Arabic at every second sentence and then crack open young boys backsides to defile them.
Does it make you feel better when its a clean shaven secular pervert white man like Harvey Weinstein who does the "cracking open" of little boys backs?

I mean if you're gonna make ridiculous cry-baby tier emotional arguments against Islam you might as well bleach your skin and die your hair blonde. But I don't think even Euros would accept a traitorous poop stain like you. They'd laugh at your white-wannabe @$$.

If this is about 'goras' what are you doing in UK? Jinnah made Pakistan for Muslims so get your arse to Pakistan fast. The ticket is 600 quid. Go !

na ji ticket buht mengha fir kon mujee job desi, uk buht halal hai.
problem is police are harami and these elite.

i think the police crossed line here.

the girl remained silent , her behavior was really good. she gave book to police. and police was making video without her consent even when her behavior was really good.

and then the police removed the number plate from bumper cause demaged to bumper itslef

do you know how much a bumper costs for Merchades ?

Police bodycams are legal in Pakistan and in other nations. Did she get beat up? Nope. Plates getting confiscated is legal.

Does anyone know if traffic police wardens are allowed to take off number plate of a vehicle like this?
Traffic police is allowed to detain such vehicle. It is illegal to bring such vehicles on road

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom