What's new

Another Dhruv ALH Has Crashed !

once one of them ace pilots actually landed (not crashed) on a fence and tipped it over on its side.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be celebrating this.

Just because the Indians celebrate the crashes Pakistan suffers and what not doesn't mean we should celebrate their crashes.

How does celebrating their crashes make us better than them?
Plus at least they are making something in-house even with imported parts, our soormas of the sepoy order can't even go beyond welding tin sheets on imported Toyota trucks.

Plus at least they are making something in-house even with imported parts, our soormas of the sepoy order can't even go beyond welding tin sheets on imported Toyota trucks.
Indeed we shouldn't go down to Indians level to celebrate, however at the same time, never miss an opportunity to mouth off at our own.
Perhaps we should label our JF-17s, Al- Khalids, Baburs, Mashaks etc. as made in Afghanistan.... Come to think of it, even Afghanis probably show more pride for their country than some of my country fellows.

Indeed we shouldn't go down to Indians level to celebrate, however at the same time, never miss an opportunity to mouth off at our own.
Perhaps we should label our JF-17s, Al- Khalids, Baburs, Mashaks etc. as made in Afghanistan.... Come to think of it, even Afghanis probably show more pride for their country than some of my country fellows.
All of these are license manufacturing, except maybe for JF-17 and that too only because we paid for the design and manufacturing line. Otherwise no in-house design in these items.

Nothing to worry

Nothing to worry about; keep attempting to produce locally; failure and mishaps are possible. We must fix it so that we can proceed with greater safety.

More than 400 HAL Druv are currently in the air, and if we had not tried it, it would not have happened.

Not extensive damaged happened - it will be repaired

Why don't you guys get a good consultancy or may be tot from some where? I mean if no one is ready then you have IT army, use it, and get it online from somewhere.

jenrals only make in house and manufacture which is pouring in johnny walker whiskey your glass and talking angraisy saban.

Great point. We’re very pessimistic people. My wife noticed this when she moved to the US a few years ago - the differences in mindset between folks in America and ones back home. I grew up in the US, and it was always nothing can stop me from doing xyz. Her mindset shaped by growing up in Pakistan, so many restrictions (I don’t mean vices). Even the news she noticed only shows positive news of the US, while Pakistanis routinely badmouth even the good parts of their country.

Why don't you guys get a good consultancy or may be tot from some where? I mean if no one is ready then you have IT army, use it, and get it online from somewhere.

Why do we need it?

HAL Druv isn't flying over 400? yeah, the MK3 version, if it has any technical issues, will get rectified.

If you're creating a product, you're bound to encounter some difficulties.

jenrals only make in house and manufacture which is pouring in johnny walker whiskey your glass and talking angraisy saban.

This is our company brand: DIAGEO. :D
1680099722423.png

johnny walker whiskey

Back
Top Bottom