What's new

Another Dhruv ALH Has Crashed !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ALHDhruvMark3helicopteroftheIndianCoastGuard.jpg

An ALH Dhruv Mark 3 helicopter of the Indian Coast Guard crashed on Sunday. (Photo | @defencealerts Twitter)

Pilot error most likely, it was trainees flying it.

"The advanced light helicopter (ALH) Dhruv carrying three trainee pilots crashed at the rear end of the runway, as per the initial information."

Nothing to worry
View attachment 922189
An ALH Dhruv Mark 3 helicopter of the Indian Coast Guard crashed on Sunday. (Photo | @defencealerts Twitter)

Nothing to worry about; keep attempting to produce locally; failure and mishaps are possible. We must fix it so that we can proceed with greater safety.

More than 400 HAL Druv are currently in the air, and if we had not tried it, it would not have happened.

Not extensive damaged happened - it will be repaired

Last edited:
I believe 4th Indian helicopter crash just this March... Am I right?

Nothing to worry about; keep attempting to produce locally; failure and mishaps are possible. We must fix it so that we can proceed with greater safety.
That's odd..., without any evidence you guys seem to find flaws in the JF-17 with maintenance issues, engine problems & canceled orders. Let me run that by you again: without - any - evidence

And your piece of crap seem to be in the evening news..., weekly.

Too bad the Trainee was from the Coast Guard & not the IAF, otherwise I would have (personally) nominated him to fly the Rafale. Best of the Best, ya know ;) .
...it will be repaired
And turned into what - keychains?

Shouldn't be celebrating this.

Just because the Indians celebrate the crashes Pakistan suffers and what not doesn't mean we should celebrate their crashes.

How does celebrating their crashes make us better than them?

Shouldn't be celebrating this.

Just because the Indians celebrate the crashes Pakistan suffers and what not doesn't mean we should celebrate their crashes.

How does celebrating their crashes make us better than them?
I agree we shouldn't celebrate, not because we are trying to be "better" than them, but because its petty and achieves nothing.

Otherwise your mindset is cucked, in other scenarios retaliation and revenge is a must...

Why to build the stuffs you don't know? By the by, failures are the pillar of success, so the show must go on....

Back
Top Bottom