What's new

Another Case of Mob Lynching in india.

Indian muslims need to understand ...rise up...or get killed...silently.

Indian muslims need to understand ...rise up...or get killed...silently.

But what would happen to them if they rise up?

I hate to think what will happen to them if they rise up and I hate to think what will happen to them if they don't rise up.

I hate to think what will happen to them if they rise up and I hate to think what will happen to them if they don't rise up.

read again what you have posted.....

read again what you have posted.....

I read it again and I still agree with it. What you might think was unintentional was intentional. They seem to me like they're "between a rock and a hard place".

The bad decisions you make catch up with you one day. Even after decades.
There is something called déjà vu, which bites you in the arse.

Indian Muslims' paying price for the decisions made by their forefathers.
Why they didn't wise up to threat of Hindus in 1947. If after losing millions is not enough lesson, what is!!

True. It shocking how Evil Hindus are killing Cow thieves and smugglers. Now they are killing ATM thieving gangs.

Muslim world should unite to end this mob violence against criminals and let them practice their profession in peace.

Next they will be killing terrorists. Its shocking and totally not acceptable.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...en-attacked-during-rescue-effort-2027537.html

....SP of the Alwar police, Paras Deshmukh says Hakim Ali and his companions are linked with an ATM hackers gang in Haryana: “On Saturday afternoon, four people came to an ATM in Ramgarh area in a car with a Haryana number plate. Two of them got out and changed the ATM of one person at the ATM cabin. When this alarmed the people there, the 4 people ran away in their car. Later when a mob chased them, two got caught while two others escaped. One of those caught was handed over to the police but the second one was beaten up by the mob.”

Among the policemen who tried to save Hakim Ali, Head Constable Sunder Singh played a crucial role in protecting the victim from the fury of the angry mob. While he remains admitted in hospital, the victim’s condition is said to be out of danger.

Either you are naïve or it is effect of urine drinking. Mob Lynching of criminals is a different thing and Lynching on the basis of being a Muslim means different. Kindly get your facts straight. Police is controlled by the RSS so nothing can be done about it.

Back
Top Bottom