What's new

Angry Pakistan threatens to derail Afghan endgame

Dear Forum Members, our deepest condolences and prayers go out to the families of the Pakistani security forces killed in this tragic incident. Before we can comment any further, we would like to inform everyone that representatives from ISAF and CENTCOM will conduct an extensive investigation. ISAF Commander General John Allen has declared that, “This incident has my highest personal attention and my commitment to thoroughly investigate it to determine the facts.” There are many news reports releasing different analysis and accounts of this incident, but we ask that you wait for the investigation to be completed, and for the evidence and findings to be released, before drawing any conclusions.

MAJ Nevers,
DET – U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

and please stop giving threat to Pakistan about financial aid what ever USA use to give has been cut already and pakistan will survive as they did before after the sanction by the USA

This statement proves that Bangladeshi people are still our blood brothers because they care about us! Ex Pakistan / Bangla Zindabaad!

Dear Forum Members, our deepest condolences and prayers go out to the families of the Pakistani security forces killed in this tragic incident. Before we can comment any further, we would like to inform everyone that representatives from ISAF and CENTCOM will conduct an extensive investigation. ISAF Commander General John Allen has declared that, “This incident has my highest personal attention and my commitment to thoroughly investigate it to determine the facts.” There are many news reports releasing different analysis and accounts of this incident, but we ask that you wait for the investigation to be completed, and for the evidence and findings to be released, before drawing any conclusions.

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

American people are one of the best people in the whole damn world! It's just that some policy maker's are nuts. We know that this attack was just a revenge out of frustration for the American Soldiers who died couple months ago so no need for investigation. All I could say is that Thanks for the concern! I wish things worked out between US and Pakistan!

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

Good, a healthy dose of American propaganda is just the way to start the day :lol:

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

Dear Mr. Centcom,

While your rhetoric are indeed fine, sadly the same cannot be said about your intentions. The huge trust deficit that is prevalent between Pakistan and US clearly signifies that we will not buy whatever the reports of your investigations state. Partially because while we Pakistanis are tagged as playing a 'double game' also have plausible reasons to believe that the US is doing the same. And also partially because the US track record of seeking out the truth is always very faulty due to the overwhelming indulgence of zionists that are sadly running your country. Case in point, WMDs in Iraq and 9-11 Commission reports. Frankly we feel that the you guys didn't even get OBL from Abbottabad. If you did show the world some proof at least.

So, Mr. Centcom, while we appreciate your polite gesture, but just because you're handing us 5hit in a silver platter, doesn't change the fact that it is indeed 5hit and nothing else. Truth be told, The US needs to free itself from the shackles of the Neocons and start taking independent decisions in regard to her foreign policy while there's still time, only then can you prevent a FUBAR.

Kind regards,
Forum Member, god of war

yeah ghanda bohut ganda hai yeah!!!

yeah saab paise ka khel hai, paise ka dhanda, thank god to NATO, now kayani wil charge double for services and gilani will also recieve some juicy deals with americans

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

MAJ Nevers,
U.S. Central Command

you just proved you are a BOT, if not, why the hell you are copy pasting this every damn thread major nevers

U.S. and Pakistan dont share the same interests in Afghanistan.

A continous American presence or a pro-american government (puppet) in Afghanistan would mean a continous Indian presence in Afghanistan, and as long as we have these enemies in Afghanistan they will always cause problems for Pakistan.

And also I strongly believe that NATO killed Pakistani soldiers because they sent terrorists across the Pak-Afghan border into Pakistan because NATO was not happy to see peace in Pakistan that we have these days.

U.S. and Pakistan dont share the same interests in Afghanistan.

A continous American presence or a pro-american government (puppet) in Afghanistan would mean a continous Indian presence in Afghanistan, and as long as we have these enemies in Afghanistan they will always cause problems for Pakistan.

And also I strongly believe that NATO killed Pakistani soldiers because they sent terrorists across the Pak-Afghan border into Pakistan because NATO was not happy to see peace in Pakistan that we have these days.

Well then in this situation of clear divergence and active efforts from both sides to achieve the upmanship, you should not be surprised or upset over the 28 dead men. You cannot fault NATO for trying to achieve their objective while Pakistani army is tryiing to achieve its own little proxy in power in Afghanistan. If Pakistan army is seeking to influence the stability in Afghanistan, then its supporters should not be surprised at what could come back.

And what did you say? Who sent terrorists to who?

^ Save your opinions bharati. We all know how happy you bharatis must feel that Pakistani soldiers have been killed.

We'll take our revenge on you bharatis also once NATO and America leaves our region for good.

^ Save your opinions bharati. We all know how happy you bharatis must feel that Pakistani soldiers have been killed.

We'll take our revenge on you bharatis also once NATO and America leaves our region for good.

lol.. why do you need NATO to leave before you take your so called revenge on India?

Why should I save my opinion Pakistani? I do not know if Indians are feeling happy for the death of the soldiers but for sure you are feeling rabidly numb and hence cannot for even once ask the question to yourself that if you are seeking to be a hegemon in Afghanistan (is it now a birth right question already?) then what makes you feel that Afghans or NATO will let your generals have their say? And by the look of it, if your generals have their way then there will not really be much left for taking your revenge up on India. So save the breath and do not spend it all.

So why are they concern that Pakistan is blocking the supply line , Ignore it if it has no value ,Why do Indian care , leave Pakistan alone , use some other route.
I hope NATO reduce it to 100% , Why Indians are afraid that some thing will happen and that's why they tiring to are comm them self by repeating again and again that nothing will happen. I heard 100% of Indian supply also goes though Pakistan to Afghanistan under NATO umbrella approved by Musharraf. Why Can't India use the link they made in Iran and leave Pakistan alone.

Pakistan cutting down India-Afghan transit should be the last of our worries as nothing significant happens anyways and very soon the Iranian route (both road and rail) will be ready

Pakistan should cut it self from Taliban and US wars, live like Swiss in the trouble region , make peace with India - no need to be part of any thing.

Highly impossible. If peace with India is achieved, Pak Army loses its relevance in Pakistani politics.

Pakistan cutting down India-Afghan transit should be the last of our worries as nothing significant happens anyways and very soon the Iranian route (both road and rail) will be ready

What are the updates with that?

Back
Top Bottom