What's new

Angry Pakistan threatens to derail Afghan endgame

Anger is not a solution for any problems.

WoW! Weren't it you Indians telling us to retaliate so that Pak can go war with US/NATO just to make ur job easier and now when the decision is going to be a diplomatic and political one.. you are lecturing us on temper control.

Yesterday, I read news that NATO countries did second round of handing over security to local Afghans. With this now half of Afghanistan is under Afghan National Army. Means the thing is going well according to US plan and they will be out of Afghanistan as scheduled in 2014 as they done in the case of Iraq.

BBC News - Afghan president announces second troop transition

Anyway, do Pakistan really think they can derail the peace process. China and Russia all don't want Taliban in Afghanistan and they will support US till their withdrawal in 2014.

This incident will pass by just like the OBL raid, drone attacks, Raymond Davis, and numerous other spats.

There is a commission already investigating OBL raid. So please save your breath.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Sir don't talk so sensible and logical. Either you will be declared troll by these emotional sensitive people.

And you and thousands of Indians are also sensitive and emotional people who are on this forum including you.

Well see. If you're really interested in confronting this issue in equal terms, you got two options:

- start shooting down their drones "accidentally".

- keep dangling the supply line boogeyman.

Because if you don't utilize these options now, they will not be effective later.

Well see. If you're really interested in confronting this issue in equal terms, you got two options:

- start shooting down their drones "accidentally".

- keep dangling the supply line boogeyman.

Because if you don't utilize these options now, they will not be effective later.

Yes i will have to agree on that.

Pakistan's stance should be firm and if possible we should raise this issue at UNSC.

It is bad for pakistan( good for us) if NATO takes time to leave afghanistan because as pakistani believe that pro-pakistan taliban will take all power in afghanistan when no NATO will be there to save karzai and pakistan can use afghan soil as they wish against their enemy as they did before NATO invasion

It is bad for pakistan( good for us) if NATO takes time to leave afghanistan because as pakistani believe that pro-pakistan taliban will take all power in afghanistan when no NATO will be there to save karzai

yaar its not you nor us to decide as much as they harm pakistan they will packed that much quickly .its very simple logic .but still i feel really bad when we make afghanistan as ground for dirty games india pakistan should not do it .

you need blood transfusion to replace your blood :rofl:
(Joke)

and you earn money from his blood trasfusion ? tum doc log her admi se pesy niklwa lety ho :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

what we can do? It is in our blood.

nope its damn what we feed by idiot media and stupid politicians and much more we need new agreement of mutual respect and build positive future as nice neighbors .

drama queen pakistan is posing as angry to make cool its stupid public :drag:

Imran bhai, aap ka account to nahi hack ho gya :D

Sirjee, sade dil vich ehee khyaal aan, par asi kee kar sagta ay? Saade ikhtiyaar vich kuch nai ay. Hun kee ho sagta ay? Tussi sai kende o, par hun ghuse nu chad de.

and you earn money from his blood trasfusion ? tum doc log her admi se pesy niklwa lety ho :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

nope its damn what we feed by idiot media and stupid politicians and much more we need new agreement of mutual respect and build positive future as nice neighbors .
hum karain tu sala character dheela hai :P

Imran bhai, aap ka account to nahi ho gya :D

Sirjee, sade dil vich ehee khyaal aan, par asi kee kar sagta ay? Saade ikhtiyaar vich kuch nai ay. Hun kee ho sagta ay? Tussi sai kende o, par ghuse nu chad de.

i can't simply every time move ahead after ghq attack after kamra attack after mehran attacked after usama raid after every drone attack after 28 killed how the hell every time we forget and become stupid again and again i will talk true now . pakistan is nothing but a joke .

Tell me all my Indian friends, if China would have done the same to you and kill 24 of your soldiers , what would have your reaction by now, you all be crying in western media .
Yes their are shameless people on the top but now low ranks are waking to their shameless and greedy of top.

Back
Top Bottom