What's new

Ancient historical sites in Syria destroyed by the Al-Assad terror regime

Lol. And saudi who is state sponsor of terror and responsible for the destruction of Syria have the audacity to accuse Assad .

None what you see in this thread was destroyed by any rebels. Are you blind or do you just don't bother to read the articles that clearly explain this? The only party that is destroying Syria is the Al-Assad terror regime that is literary carpet bombing their own country and its cities, towns and villages. They are the only party in the conflict that have a air force and they are still the ones that have the most tanks etc.

Which graves? Which "saints", LOL. This is not Christianity.

Yeah Assad is definitely bombing his own people. I don't disagree with that. In fact Asssad is a lunatic and a murderer but he's not different then the so called rebels.

If Shia Muslims respects their saints it doesn't give your brothers the right to destroy their tombs. I see hypocrisy on your part. On one hand you are saying look Assad is destroying your mosques but you are happy to see Shia mosques and shrines being destroyed. No wonder Middle East is such a shit hole. And now the same shit is spreading in Pakistan.

No, I’m leaning on the side were ISIS and Assad’s regime gets wiped out and a moderate democratic government that respects all religions/sects gets in power.

Which is extremely unlikely. We've seen what happens when people protest for democracy. Iranian revolution and the protests against Bhutto are two good examples.

Lets not make this a flame war. Doesn't matter who started it, it would be better if it was just finished.
Big Daddy will them some grasshoppers.

You are joking, right? Should I prove people here otherwise? Should I link to forums where Iranians are writing that due to the lack of medicine you are dying thanks to your pariah rulers?

Nobody is interested in your "hospitals". Are you kidding me? Maybe Afghans and Tajiks, LOL. That's about it.

Your economy is ok? You have one of the highest inflation rates in the world and your GDP per capita is that of an African state. Tiny UAE has almost as big an economy as 80 million big Iran that has oil and gas in abundance. More than UAE.

LOL, we 500 million Arabs make no secret that we like to harm our former gypsy slave boys and conquered sheep on all fronts. Let's hope for another Saddam Hussein in the next few years and for the oppressed minorities in Iran to rise up. The Baluch are starting to do so which is good to see.

Your will was broken the second you became conquered by us on all fronts.

Are Saudis not destroying tombs of prophets in Mecca and Madina?

These fucking saudis are the biggest terrorisrsts of the world. They are not only destroying tombs of Prophet in Mecaa but also blowing themself up and mosques in other part of the world.They are a shame on humanity.

U filthy Wahhabis have killed your Prophet's grandsons. Before 60 years ago u were starving to die and ate grasshopper and Piss to survive.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Have u forgotten Abu Muslim Khorasani killed 2 millions of you, and ended Umayyads ? :lol:

Anyway u have genocided yourselves too too too many times in your desert during 1400 years ago.

U idol worshipper piss drinkers are even cursed in noble Quran.Surah 26 verse 198.
This thread about Syria why start ethnic trolling war

Be quiet loser, i am not a lowlife like you to spend hours on this website... just google about Iranian hospitals and you will see that your former statement was just a lie and this comes from pure hatred out of your black ugly hearts.

Actually with Islam coming to Iran you shot yourself in the foot loooool... i think you know what i talk about ;).... hehe

You faggots are all under the care of your uncle Sam, you are nothing without them... i repeat nothing.

Btw, we are dominating you in 4 Arab countries, affecting MILLIONS of arab lives DIRECTLY while 20 or so of your nations can not challenge ONE Persian nation.

Very incompetent... shameful :(.

Btw, 2 of your so called Arab countries who were created by foreign entities (British,French) are getting torn apart... this is what happens to fake artificial arab countries. Soon rest of other Arab countries will collapse and this will happen when the oil runs out.

When oil runs out you would be forced from your lazy asses and do some real work. I know Arabs are lazy... and that is why you will collapse. Outside the ''arabian'' world you folks are known for being leeches and recieving social welfares whereas Iranians are known to be very very succesful.

Now get lost, i have no more time for you.
This thread about Syria dont turn it into arab iranian fight

Oh and as if the thread itself has no message at all ? ehh... ?

Sandnigger talking again... you were the ones catching lizards in the desert otherwise you would die from hunger.

Or you would rush to a Iranian ship sailing in the Persian gulf begging for food and water LOL.

Pathetic Arab monkeys.
You turned this thread into arab iran fight

Let's not hate ourselves, just hate regimes. Iranian or Arabs Shias Sunnis were always friend in whole of history except some wars in beginning of Islam... And that's All. Prophet Muhmmah [pbuh] is revealed for love and kindness and that's first lesson of Islam.

Last edited:
I don't hate Arabs, even I don't hate wahhabis if they don't kill someone else. All of my hate is toward wahhabi acts in the world and traitor regime of Saudi .

It seems you do but that is ok. You will never talk in this way anyway in reality. It's just PDF. Your "Wahhabi" nonsense is the Hanbali fiqh which 25% of Saudi Arabians follow. Rest follow Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki, Zaydi, Ismaili and Twelver.

Nah, Muslim rulers are not traitors.

Sane Iranian Muslims (no matter ethnicity) are our brothers and friends of Arabs but anti-Arabs cannot be so. But yet the "evil Arabs" host and help Iranian refugees in the GCC and they are treated well. Also in Makkah, Madinah, Najaf and Karbala. It seems to me that we are just engaged in trolling as usual on PDF but that's it.

Islam has come to stay in Iran, @MoshteAhani . Learn to live with it. Monotheism arrived from us Semites into Iran over 3000 years ago during the era of Prophet Ibrahim (ra) and some Iranians followed monotheism but not all. Iran cannot be any aggressor to any Arab state. It only borders Iraq. Will it attack the land of Karbala an Najaf? I do not think so.

lol again a useless and weak post.

You know it, i know it... today is our era of dominating you. And with insulting and throwing around rubbish you wont change the facts on the ground.

However, you can repent and become our friends ;)

We are already friends with Muslim Iranians no matter ethnicity but we have a special affinity with Iranian Arabs who are well-known for their hospitality in Iran but some are unfortunately targeted for no reason. I see nobody targeting Iranians in the GCC. No place in the world do Iranians (Persians) live more than in the GCC. We disagree with certain policies of our friend Sayyid Ali Husseini Khamenei. That is all. We are also against the Iranians who want to harm some of us 450 million Arabs.

Iranian Arabs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@MOHSENAM

I hear that Hamed Haddadi (it is an Arab surname) is an Iranian Arab? Is this correct? Iranians told me so. He is from Ahwaz so I think that it is correct. He also played once in the UAE.

Hamed Haddadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are already friends with Muslim Iranians no matter ethnicity but we have a special affinity with Iranian Arabs who are well-known for their hospitality in Iran but some are unfortunately targeted for no reason. I see nobody targeting Iranians in the GCC. No place in the world do Iranians (Persians) live more than in the GCC. We disagree with certain policies of our friend Sayyid Ali Husseini Khamenei. That is all. We are also against the Iranians who want to harm some of us 450 million Arabs.

@MOHSENAM

I hear that Hamed Haddadi (it is an Arab surname) is an Iranian Arab? Is this correct? Iranians told me so. He is from Ahwaz so I think that it is correct. He also played once in the UAE.

He is half Persian half Arab.

U got only three Gold medals in Asian games, I hope next time u do better. ;)

Anyway Congrats and pretty good for u.

@MOHSENAM

Wait a minute.. you say you disagree with Irans leader but you dont hate him... is that correct ?

Back
Top Bottom