What's new

Anas Haqqani visits the Tomb of Sultan Mahmud Ghaznavi with a veiled warning to India

forget discussion then, send the stories with a selfie of your handsome instead :lol:

Tempting but no thanks. :D

not as bad as Dune I'm assuming

Sorry but you assume wrong. Few works are as sublime as Dune.

and we still protest

I agree we do and then get accused on various trumped up charges including being terrorists and anti-nationals and get jailed for years.

now I fear the things you'll advocate after reading Stephen King's IT and Brave New World. they both have scenes of something that some people will advocate as "natural".

I have not read those two but what are those natural things described ?

the same people who oppose sexual exploitation of young girls and women have also been historically at the forefront against right wing regimes. you're one of the first Communists who I've seen saying this stuff. Progressives and Communists have been at the forefront of age of consent and age of marriage reform, against the wishes of the Orthodoxy of both Hindus and Muslims.

Of course forced exploitation should be prevented. I am not talking about exploitation but something organic, self-developing. And as I said this organic thing can be with a woman aged 50. Would I be wrong there ?

it cannot be said that just because something is older it's natural.

You are right. Hence I say that the traditional money system must be abolished as also should be such other things like privately-owned personal transport vehicles ( cars and two-wheelers ).

But there are some things that are just natural, regardless of what New Feminism says.

otherwise rule of law and human rights are very unnatural concepts,

How ?

How's TTP by the way? Boys still asking for Sharia in entire Pakistan? If ever a Taliban invasion happens you will be first in line. Hopefully the mard e momins of your army don't fold like ANA seeing brothers in arms.

Doesn't change the present. Gujarat is a vibrant industrial powerhouse and Ghazni is a godforsaken hellhole that'll remain so in the foreseeable future.

Indian, even their so called experts, have always been wrong about Afghanistan and always will be. Most likely scenario is the Taliban and Pakistan coming together. TTP is not same as Afghan Taliban. TTP will be coming back soon to Pakistan as shepherded sheep. It’s is a 50 year cycle erstwhile tribal areas of Pakistan.

Vedic logic ? What has that got to do with a Communist Muslim like me ?

But yes, the Taliban who like doing all-day prayers in the fashion of Hindu Brahmin priests should discard modern audio technology because such a thing is used also in disseminating music which is haraaaam ! But why are you defending the Taliban ?
Doesn't matter either you are a communist or marxist you're all the same with your vedic logics,

Like i said you shouldn't talk about things you have zero knowledge about, something does not become haram or halal if you say so

Off-topic : Why is Taliban posting on Twitter - a technology which allows for spreading of haraam things like music ? The Taliban should put out their thoughts ideas on paper.

And indian so called Muslims should stop being cucks, slaves of indian hindus and should also stop shouting "jai shram"............. :azn:

So how does it feel to be a worshipper of indian hindus then?...........:azn:.............8-)

Doesn't matter either you are a communist or marxist you're all the same with your vedic logics,

Like i said you shouldn't talk about things you have zero knowledge about, something does not become haram or halal if you say so

You are not making sense.

And again, why are you defending the Taliban when even the Afghans dislike them or fear them ?

And indian so called Muslims should stop being cucks, slaves of indian hindus and should also stop shouting "jai shram"............. :azn:

So how does it feel to be a worshipper of indian hindus then?...........:azn:.............8-)

Mr. Angry Turkish Soldier, please try to be not a troll sometimes.

I don't know why Indians even care about Somnath, especially those who are not Brahmins.

Somnath was a massive whorehouse, kidnapping lower caste women from neighboring villages and turning them into "entertainers" for the Brahmin terrorists. At the same time Brahmins were heavily taxing farmers and villagers and hoarding all the wealth in Somnath.

Ghaznavi should be celebrated as a hero by all of South Asia, even Hindus.

Stupid Indians. They don’t really get it. The pictures posted above is exactly the reason that Somnath should be Invaded for the 18th time.
There is one big difference though, in 11th century Indians were divided into 23 kingdoms but in 21st century Indians are one big empire.

And modi was boasting that he is a "Pathan ka Bacha" !

what a dumbass.

No indian is happy or accepts his own skin.

what an irony !

for every invader across the millenia, india was like the over painted whore, open to pillage and plunder -

there was practically no resistance !

sultan mahmud ghazni attacked india for a fantastic total of 17 times and smashed their somnath ka mandar which is like mecca to these idol worshippers

sultan ghauri smashed prithvi raj armies, sher shah suri subjugated many an indian tribes, and then came the mughals and british - we know how that went

---------

facts

1. indian military is a paper tiger , thoroughly incapable to defend their terrirotial integrity

2. indian strategic ' prowess' is only a myth , ( which neighbours often buy)

------

the only indian strength, cunning and vile - knowing they cannot physically fight nor resist the invader

the brahmin bunya was all too eager to help the british in which he found a like minded partner
I think India is too busy having panic attacks due to all the Chinese incursions into the Ladakh area these days!!!

The Afghan invasion of India is probably 5 to 10 years down the the road...

India should have only one panic attack at a time.... Two, three, or more is enough to give them a mortal heart attack...

you must read tweets of Lt col (rtd) praveen swaney

he's one level headed india scholar

1 .he maintains that india's strategic 'prowess' is merely a myth and this ruse is often bought by its neighbors

2. he also says that indian military is UNABLE to secure india's territorial integrity ( read, Ladakh and loss of nearly 1000 sq km territory to china)

You are not making sense.

And again, why are you defending the Taliban when even the Afghans dislike them or fear them ?

Mr. Angry Turkish Soldier, please try to be not a troll sometimes.

Just be glad it's not an indian "Muslim" soldier who worships indian hindus and shouts "jai shrem" every minute.

india's nuclear deterrence is a bluff

china does not buy it , hence it occupies 1000 sq km of indian land

---------

Untitled.png

There is one big difference though, in 11th century Indians were divided into 23 kingdoms but in 21st century Indians are one big empire.
Indians can thank the Muslims and the British for uniting them. Also if it is an empire, who is the emperor, Modi?

Back
Top Bottom