What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain after all you just saw your brothers being dragged by them :D

They are not my brothers, but your people. :lol:

I hope you get out of Afghanistan when the time comes bro.

Most likely you will go to Pakistan too. :rofl:

13 against 200? fare? still better than 23 pa against 100 taliban!

Fail attempt!

23 pa against 100 is still fighting and giving their precious lifes while 13 ANA against 200 run like a fox because their papa USA is not their to help them

What is your opinion on relatively recent incidents, like the Pakistani Taliban beheading 12 of your soldiers? Are Pakistani Pashtuns taking revenge on the Punjabi dominated army?

Pakistani Taliban or TTP are just local and foreign mercenaries.

TTP are mercenaries, not Taliban of Islam or Afghanistan in any sense.

Our army puts boots on the ground to make sure the job gets done, not hide in base camps and checkpoints like Afghan Northern Alliance.

Same good or bad Taliban confusion. :cheesy: Pakistan army is using elite troops in Tirah against rag-tag TTP but PA still suffered heavy casualties. It sounds bizarre when you make fun of ANA. 11 years in Tirah still far to gain any success.

They were Elite troops, not normal Pakistani soldiers.

Were they all elite troops?

Why are you spreading propaganda bhartee joker.

You remember what happened to your soldier last time they ran into some of our L33t troops. :rofl:

Same good or bad Taliban confusion. :cheesy: Pakistan army is using elite troops in Tirah against rag-tag TTP but PA still suffered heavy casualties. It sounds bizarre when you make fun of ANA. 11 years in Tirah still far to gain any success.

Indian should be the last one to talk about this issue.

1 million army in IOK, and hundreds of thousands of special forces in Maoist area yet you aregetting raped by both Kashmiris & Maoists

13 against 200? fare? still better than 23 pa against 100 taliban!

Fail attempt!

buddy ANA cannot even control Kabul without NATO help,

obviously your biggest BASE was destined to be over run...

Indian should be the last one to talk about this issue.

1 million army in IOK, and hundreds of thousands of special forces in Maoist area yet you aregetting raped by both Kashmiris & Maoists

We are not bombing villages of Kashmir unlike Pakistan bombing her own Pashtun and Baloch civilians using airforce.

Ḥashshāshīn;4154653 said:
No they were not. All the elite troops are on the LoC.

It was a mixed group of elite SSG forces and regular army. More than 30 have died, so far.

Although desecrating dead bodies is totally unacceptable, I did not find so much indignation on the thread where hamas murdered 6 palestinian civilians and dragged their bodies from bikes all over town.

We are not bombing villages of Kashmir unlike Pakistan bombing her own Pashtun and Baloch civilians using airforce.

Lol!! you are artillery striking those viliages, kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom