What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind them getting treated in Pakistan, we are the sane ones... However I would keep an eye on these soldiers... As we have come to know from past experience that a snake can be trusted but an afghani cannot be.

As usual Pakistan has to play role of big brother. Get em treated and show them that:

1.GIF

No, let them die..

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah . And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Quran 49:9

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah . And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Quran 49:9
well they haven't returned, they are stiil fighting

Army.jpg

575fd2948d7a0.png

Tell that to those 2 kids , Tell them there father was died because of nothing , Sir as per my source Major sahib tried to bring things under control He went out to talk and those A,Holes shoot him , Please give me a justification for that from any where you want , and don't forget he was a Muslim too .
after losing 75k+ innocents and billions of $$$$$$ we still cant think are talk any sense , and for you guys , please read in history what these Afghans did with those who migrated to Afghanistan from British India.

@Bratva , @shah1398 , @Rana of Heryana , @Sipahi , @SaG E Jillani88 , @niaz , @S.U.R.B.

Note: All Humanitarian lovers please go through this thread
https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/

Last edited:
Why do the fight if they are unable to treat their soldiers. Their ambassador agrees to construction of check point and am sure he must have consulted his government still Afghan government and ANA choose to open fire. I believe for the improving situation, everyone must cross border through crossing points manned by Pakistani and Afghan personnel on their respective sides, anyone crossing other then authorized check points / crossing points be targeted indiscriminately targeted with Armed Burraqs.

Is the title of this thread some kind of a joke ? You shoot at us and then when we retaliate, you ask us to give medical treatment to your wounded. First you sign a treaty with us which says that you will never ever shoot at us again. You will be good and loyal friends. Then we would be happy to treat your soldiers.

They celebrated death of our soldiers, they burned our flag.

Don't think as Muslim, LET THEM DIE.

Army.jpg

575fd2948d7a0.png

Tell that to those 2 kids , Tell them there father was died because of nothing , Sir as per my source Major sahib tried to bring things under control He went out to talk and those A,Holes shoot him , Please give me a justification for that from any where you want , and don't forget he was a Muslim too .
after losing 75k+ innocents and billions of $$$$$$ we still cant think are talk any sense , and for you guys , please read in history what these Afghans did with those who migrated to Afghanistan from British India.

@Bratva , @shah1398 , @Rana of Heryana , @Sipahi , @SaG E Jillani88 , @niaz , @S.U.R.B.

https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/
you just wrote my words. Afghans celebrated death of soldiers. just let them fking die.

Well we should reply in positive. Fight we will for our pride and right but when the fallen soldier asks for help he must be treated as a soldier deserves to be, with respect.

1.GIF

@CHACHA"G" , it is NOT about humanitarians, it is what MEN do.

Last edited:
I may humble opinion, this thread is a simple troll.

Army.jpg

575fd2948d7a0.png

Sir ghussa na hon, we are fighting for no use.

Don't Allow them show them their Place... They Killed Our men Why will we give medical treatment to their men???

They get what they deserve.. Next time they will think many times before opening fire on our men

To be honest the foot soldiers are just unwilling hired gun who have no choice in the matter. The real culprits of this matter are in kabul who reportedly were begging to stop after we banged their heads to kingdom come.

Well we should reply in positive. Fight we will for our pride and right but when the fallen soldier asks for help he must be treated as a soldier deserves to be, with respect.

Sir last time I check we don't have any POW, and for others we don't have any moral or legal binding , they have a country and they have Indian and USA hospitals , and they also have to think that before opening fire.

I may humble opinion, this thread is a simple troll.

Sir ghussa na hon, we are fighting for no use.

Sir , after all that its hard to be but I am not angry , My question was very simple will you tell that to those 2 kids who lost a Muslim Father in Ramadan and especially when He was trying for peace .
Thank you all

Sir last time I check we don't have any POW, and for others we don't have any moral or legal binding , they have a country and they have Indian and USA hospitals , and they also have to think that before opening fire.
Please read the complete post again and you man realize. It is NOT about humanity, it is what men do. Someone, even your enemy is ASKING for help then it is not about obligation but what real men will do and what the society stands for. Our values! OUR!

Pakistan should adopt the practice of Ameer Ul Momeneen Ali R.A in this regard. I know they are not rebels but still they are Muslim.
Agreed but hazar ALI R.A if knew if we treat them they will again kill our Muslim brother than I'm not sure he still do it or not

Above all dear they kill our Jawans without any reason above all it not about muslim but these Afghanis I do not consider them Muslim specially their govt organization treat them like that

A govt who cannot Hindu modi killer of Muslims destroyed home of ALLAH they beg from him and ask him that Afghanistan is his home and than they do not waste any opportunity to blame everything on Pak and ask usa to make Pakistan a terrorist state

It's time to start war against Afghanistan govt not people of Afghanistan

Rana bhai they killed our major father of two sons what wrong do he did to those pigs

History of this *** hole Afghanistan is they are unthinkable people if you respect them treat them well they will kill you

If you give milk to snake they will bite you they are like it

After biting several times still people here saying to help them

They lived in Pak for decades but still destroyed us from inside still we help them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom