What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that Pakistan has done enough for afghanis in this lifetime. there is no need to be extra nice with them they have killed our solider now there wounded live or die we shouldn't care

There are no humanitarian grounds left to begin with. If we Pakistanis think that this will earn us good will than we are utterly naive and living in a fools paradise. Let these ANA thugs rot and die like the pigs that they are.

A wounded soldier asks for help and we decline!!!!

Of course Pakistan should reply to the Afghans positively. It is simple question of human kindness with no expectation for earning good will or a 'quid pro quo'. Whatever happened to the famous hospitality of Pakistanis especially of the Pashtuns?

Besides, these would be men in uniform and the Geneva Convention should apply. Following is the Geneva Convention re-enemy’s wounded & sick:

Article 12. Members of the armed forces and other persons mentioned in the following Article, who are wounded or sick, shall be respected and protected in all circumstances.

They shall be treated humanely and cared for by the Party to the conflict in whose power they may be, without any adverse distinction founded on sex, race, nationality, religion, political opinions, or any other similar criteria. Any attempts upon their lives, or violence to their persons, shall be strictly prohibited; in particular, they shall not be murdered or exterminated, subjected to torture or to biological experiments; they shall not willfully be left without medical assistance and care, nor shall conditions exposing them to contagion or infection be created.

Only urgent medical reasons will authorize priority in the order of treatment to be administered.

Women shall be treated with all consideration due to their sex. The Party to the conflict which is compelled to abandon wounded or sick to the enemy shall, as far as military considerations permit, leave with them a part of its medical personnel and material to assist in their care.

Article 13. The present Convention shall apply to the wounded and sick belonging to the following categories:

(1) Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict, as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.

(2) Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfill the following conditions:

(a) that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

(b) that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;

(c) that of carrying arms openly;

(d) that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

Unquote.

As a muslim allow them ,but as human with some brain wtf ANA is doing ,are they high in Ramzan ? first provoke then requesting for treatment ,While writing this im feeling they are really very innocent by heart and dont know the games being played with them ,May Allah have mercy on all of us

What kind of these dogs first open fire then need Close open Head.

Send to troops to Chabahar. From there they should board a ship to India and get treatment there.
On a serious note as much as I hate the ANA and Afghans we should give them treatment; not because they are Muslims but because we can use this to improve our image world wide!

Hello All.
So many childish and emotional boys here , do this because of brother hood do that because of Islam , do this for Humanitarian basis , WTF just give me break.
where the F was this thinking when Afghan open fires on our Army and civilians , where were ISLAM when the shoot a Maj. of our who is a Muslim and trying out in open for peace for talks .
Don't give me that B.S , they are not our POW , so we have no legal or moral burden to treat them , and let me remind you all again Its Afghan President who said Pakistan is not a Brotherly country , and I say so be it , Yes we are not.
Fence the border , send all Afghans back to there country , apply strict boarder control ,
And they have Hospital in Kabul if they can not treat there wounded there send them to India , after all we are not Ally or Brotherly country any more .
Thank you all
Note: I have a doubt , the news can not be right . and for treatment I will say send them to India they have Better Medical Industry ,

Last edited:
if indian hospitals in afghanistan can treat the TTP dogs then why they can't treat afghan soldiers.

Pakistan should accept the request on humanitarian grounds.Whether they did something right or wrong it was done on duty in the field and obviously on the orders of higher ups.On daily basis hundreds of afghan's visit both civilian and military hospitals in Pakistan.Even spies /agents when caught do get all types of healthcare related facilities in this country.

It's up to the government & the military : i don't think the relevant people will have any problem with that.

koi-sharam-hoti-hai.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom