What's new

An Unforgettable Encounter with an Indian Army member's family - Stranded in Arunachal

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
In this episode, I share my experience of getting stranded in a remote village in Arunachal Pradesh after a bike accident left me with a sprained thumb. Just when things seemed bleak, a kind-hearted Indian Army staff member came to my rescue, offering me shelter and warm meals without expecting anything in return. 🏠❤️

Watch me delve into the hidden beauty of this quaint village and explore the rarely seen side of India that often goes unnoticed in the mainstream media. These villages are a far cry from the negative clichés often associated with India in Western countries. From the breathtaking landscapes to the warm hospitality of the locals, this journey is a testament to the power of human connection and the kindness that can be found in the most unexpected places. 🌄🇮🇳

@VkdIndian @Paitoo @iamnobody @INDIAPOSITIVE @villageidiot @jamahir bhikari et al .. tag more folk pls

@CallSignMaverick

@beijingwalker

I'm yet to figure out his game

There are many examples of severe mental cases in this forum. There is the sample in this thread who is Indian half the time, Pakistani the rest of the time. He is Hindu today, yesterday he was Muslim.

There is a prolific Pakistani poster whose life seems to be completely in the dumps, so he posts 15 - 20 times each day. Mainly about India.

There is a senile Pakistani here who can't tell the difference between a video game screen grab and an actual photo, but he is considered by the 14 year olds here to be some sort of aviation expert :)

Ignore them and move on :-)

Ignore them and move on :-)
I have lol

still fun to engage every now and then

aviation expert
Fox three

*fire and dive deep into the canyons, full flaps, low and slow

for make benefit confusing of dushman radars

transformer2-avion-de-chasse.gif

Last edited:
@Windjammer

sup, bro

Rafale so good even Pajeets can score kills easy
On the paper yes but so far like some other newer types, it hasn't seen any aerial combat to date. Did you know that Dassault intially joined the Eurofighter programme but then pulled out and went their independent way with Rafale.
A little friendly suggestion. On a forum like this, members interact, debate, argue and give and take... Some sour losers who hide in the shadows barely surviving under fake ID, like a past shelf life Kolkota whore, who habitually stands in the balcony just cursing passers by for not giving her attention... You just need to ignore such individuals.
@VIRUS

like a past shelf life Kolkota whore, who habitually stands in the balcony just cursing passers by for not giving her attention... You just need to ignore such individuals.
@VIRUS

WOW UNCLE!! What a lovely story !!:lol:

What other stories of your ancestors ( pre-partition ) have been told to your generation ? Do Share 🙏

But no more video game pics , please ?

Back
Top Bottom