What's new

An oil tanker explosion in Sierra Leone has killed at least 91 people

Muhammad Saftain Anjum

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dozens more were injured, most of them in critical condition

A bomb blast near the Sierra Leone capital, Freetown, has killed at least 91 people. Dozens more were injured. The condition of most of the injured is critical.

The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a busy Choithram supermarket in Wellington, near Freetown, Reuters reported.

A 40-foot-long oil tanker collided with another vehicle at a busy junction in Freetown on Friday, setting it on fire after a huge explosion within moments.
Freetown Mayor Evan Aki-Sayer called the incident "tragic," but said the extent of the damage or damage from the blast was not yet clear.
The manager of the country's state-run morgue told Reuters they had found 91 bodies so far.

Sierra Leone President Julius Mada Bio said in a tweet, “Those who have lost loved ones and those who have been crippled; My deepest sympathies to them. My government will do everything to help the affected families. ”

The city of just over one million people has suffered a number of catastrophic catastrophes in recent years. A massive fire in a Freetown slum last March killed at least 60 people and left more than 5,000 homeless.
More than a thousand people were killed in landslides after heavy rains in Freetown in 2016.

Copied from The Dhaka Tribune

This is so sad, incidents like these have happened in the past in Pakistan as well....and in other "third world countries"....

IMHO - All these incidents are planned in the following manner:

1. A third world Country is selected which is very poor or relatively poor

2. Oil Tanker is used which met a certain type of accident in which (almost 99%) the Oil Tanker driver escapes from the accident scene and Oil Tanker is left with leaking Oil....

3. The location is selected such that there are poor towns, villages and or neighborhood present so that a large gathering of people is expected to collect the leaking Oil/Petrol.

4. Once a set or conceivably large number of people are gathered and busy collecting the leaking Oil/Petrol...leaking Oil is ignited remotely to create a disaster costing "maximum human lives"...

May God RIP peace of the Souls who died in this horrific accident.

Last edited:
This is so sad, incidents like these have happened in the past in Pakistan as well....and in other "third world countries"....

2. Oil Tanker is used which met a certain type of accident in which (almost 99%) the Oil Tanker driver escapes from the accident scene and Oil Tanker is left with leaking Oil....

3. The location is selected such that there are poor towns, villages and or neighborhood present so that a large gathering of people is expected to collect the leaking Oil/Petrol.

4. Once a set or conceivably large about of people are gathered and busy collecting the leaking Oil/Petrol...leaking Oil is ignited remotely to create a disaster costing "maximum human lives"...

You have written a chapter from the "'007" movie. You are trying to blame others (read non-Muslim Westerners) when your own hands slap your face. Sierra Leon is a 3rd world poor and as usual a Muslim country without discipline among the populace including the drivers who drive an Oil Tanker.

He does not have the knowledge that if it is Petrol, the Flash Point is -43 degrees C. So, even if it is your personal car, it should not fill it "Full Tank". And the 3rd world uneducated OIl Tanker drivers without getting training of basic things, usually fill the OIL TANK full of fuel that causes heavy blasts and deaths.

So, do not please find out others to blame.

Last edited:
You have written a chapter from the "'007" movie. You are trying to blame others (read non-Muslim Westerners) when your own hands slap your face. Sierra Leon is a 3rd world poor and as usual a Muslim country without discipline among the populace including the drivers who drive an Oil Tanker.

He does not have the knowledge that if it is Petrol, the Flash Point is -43 degrees C. So, even if it is your personal car, it should not be filled "Full Tank". And the 3rd world uneducated OIl Tanker drivers without getting training of basic things, usually fill the OIL TANK full of fuel that causes heavy blasts and deaths.

So, do not please find out others to blame.

This is called keen observation and finding a pattern... not being a 007 (and you have the right to refute me, no issues)

But If you want I can compile a list of "similar accidents" mainly in Muslim Countries with same consequences i.e. loss of countless innocent lives....this is a form of "Takhreeb Kaari". Very few of them might be just accidents I agree; but when you start seeing the same accidents happening in so many different cities then you start to connecting the dots...

If you recall the huge "Beirut Explosion" was due to an unclaimed ship carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate; now similar unclaimed ships were found in other places...is that all just a coincidence...??? Till now the authorities were NOT able to trace the origins of these ships due to forged documents...the adversaries are very shrewd and mark my words their favorite MO is always meet their objectives with precision and methods which guarantees "plausible deniability" ... on such example is weaponizing sun rays ... poor folk who the target of this type of weapon thinks God this heat from sun is killing them; they are literally getting fired under the sun...but poor souls do not know that there are satellites between Sun and them converging sun rays to the geographical area they are living in...etc

Allama Iqbal (RA) says:

Hai jurm-e-zayefi ki saza marghe mafajaat

And yes who remain weak in the application of Science and Technology w.r.t. cutting age weaponry then yes you have to pay the price...

Note: Hi to all the guests on this thread…

Last edited:
And yes who remain weak in the application of Science and Technology w.r.t. cutting age weaponry then yes you have to pay the price...
Weapons do not come out of empty talks. Westerners have been mastering science and technology for quite a few centuries now. Weapons are the result of industrial development and acquiring technologies.

Muslims remain 1000 years behind the Westerners and nothing will change even if they start learning today and build industrial muscles. But, can we assume superstitious Muslims can also learn technology and science?

Muslims are a group of shameless people who are discouraged to learn anything not written in the Old Books, fail their countries and societies, and then run away to Christian and Buddhist countries to work and survive.

And for every failure, they blame the highly successful Christian world. You are blaming someone else for the Sierra Leon accident. But, when I wrote about Flash Point, you did not learn any thing valid although it is part of science. No wonder, the driver of the Oil Tank is similar to you, may be your exact copy who has no knowledge of what is this stupid Flash Point.

You two should get together and start a Muslim science school.

Last edited:

4. Once a set or conceivably large about of people are gathered and busy collecting the leaking Oil/Petrol...leaking Oil is ignited remotely to create a disaster costing "maximum human lives"...

If there is no evidence, I oppose any conspiracy theory.

Muslims remain 1000 years behind the Westerners and nothing will change even if they start learning today and build industrial muscles. But, can we assume superstitious Muslims can also learn technology and science?

Muslims are a group of shameless people who are discouraged to learn anything not written in the Old Books, fail their countries and societies, and then run away to Christian and Buddhist countries to work and survive.

And for every failure, they blame the highly successful Christian world. You are blaming someone else for the Sierra Leon accident. But, when I wrote about Flash Point, you did not learn any thing valid although it is part of science. No wonder, the driver of the Oil Tank is similar to you, may be your exact copy who has no knowledge of what is this stupid Flash Point.

You two should get together and start a Muslim science school.

Let me start by first saying that you are an as* *ole,...you in your post tried to pit Muslims Vs. Christian argument very conveniently to flame bait me and what the F*** your argument is ONLY valid for accidents...

For planned terrorist acts... FLASH POINT does not come into play...

So the west will calmly let muslim Countries to advance in Science & Technology... do you know how many Scientists and Professors were targeted in Iraq by the west in a War imposed on them by your very enlightened and civilized western mainstream media...so all that educational and scientific advancement did not teach the west empathy towards other human beings...

And from Old books if your are referring to Holy Quran and Holy Bible then seriously you disgust me...

i see why poor people collect leaking petrol. they are playing russian roulette with their lives
This is called keen observation and finding a pattern... not being a 007 (and you have the right to refute me, no issues)

But If you want I can compile a list of "similar accidents" mainly in Muslim Countries with same consequences i.e. loss of countless innocent lives....this is a form of "Takhreeb Kaari". Very few of them might be just accidents I agree; but when you start seeing the same accidents happening in so many different cities then you start to connecting the dots...

If you recall the huge "Beirut Explosion" was due to an unclaimed ship carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate; now similar unclaimed ships were found in other places...is that all just a coincidence...??? Till now the authorities were NOT able to trace the origins of these ships due to forged documents...the adversaries are very shrewd and mark my words their favorite MO is always meet their objectives with precision and methods which guarantees "plausible deniability" ... on such example is weaponizing sun rays ... poor folk who the target of this type of weapon thinks God this heat from sun is killing them; they are literally getting fired under the sun...but poor souls do not know that there are satellites between Sun and them converging sun rays to the geographical area they are living in...etc

you must be seeing ghosts everywhere

this is the list of ammonium nitrate explosions

only one is in a Muslim country

inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioun.

A very sad loss of life.

If there is no evidence, I oppose any conspiracy theory.

I also hope that all these events remain accidents and NOT subversive acts....BUT in reality accidents give a good cover to planned subversive acts...
i see why poor people collect leaking petrol. they are playing russian roulette with their lives

you must be seeing ghosts everywhere

this is the list of ammonium nitrate explosions

only one is in a Muslim country

BTW what time zone you are in US (IF you are in US that is)...

Again, I hope you are right...in ALL such accidents/incidents...I hope

WTF man, get your head out of your a**, you and your comments are a threat to society.

GET MEDICAL HELP!!!!

WTF man, get your head out of your a**, you and your comments are a threat to society.

GET MEDICAL HELP!!!!

Really!!! threat to society seriously...calm down take a deep breath...being cognizant on the possibility of subversive act on such incidents is "usually part of normal investigations..."

Really!!! threat to society seriously...calm down take a deep breath...being cognizant on the possibility of subversive act on such incidents is "usually part of normal investigations..."
Make up a fringe conspiracy theory and then say it’s part of the investigative process. BRAVO BROTHER 👏

Make up a fringe conspiracy theory and then say it’s part of the investigative process. BRAVO BROTHER 👏

Well, that was my "personal opinion" I did not tell folks whose a*** are burning that take it verbatim...

And again I hope they are ALL mere accidents....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom