What's new

An interview with Hafiz Saeed - August 24, 2012

Apa Jaan ! Aaap ne 'choota bhai' change kar liyeee.....? Mujhe thuudd kara dei ? :cry:

Manaa ke meine aaap ki mooooch ka mazaaak uraiyaaa thaaa par eik paaal mein hiii pariyaa kar diyaaa ? :cry:

mujhe pata naee tumen mere last avatar mein kahan se mooch nazari ........itna saaf sudhra face that...btw ...mere age tumare jitne he ya kam he takreeban bahe jaan ........:pop:

Rafi has the biggest evidence to prove Pakistan is millions of years old. A dinosaur species whose fossil has been in Pakistan has been named Pakisaurous. So Pakistan is as old as the dinosaur. :lol:

Now Pakistan is 40000 years old :lol:

If you people keep on supporting these kind of people with personal agendas however attractive their words may be ,your country is definitly go through cross roads ...who is he ? Why out of millions his name is coming for all the wrong reasons ?
I dont have any objection if people support a wrong guy ..it only shows their character and a deep pit which they gonna enter .. But it is sad if young minds get corrupted by sugarcoated words

mujhe pata naee tumen mere last avatar mein kahan se mooch nazari ........itna saaf sudhra face that...btw ...mere age tumare jitne he ya kam he takreeban bahe jaan ........:pop:

Yes ma'am ! No derailing...no nothing ! Waisee moooch ka tou mein mazaak he kar rahaa thaaa achiii bhali shakal hai aaap ki busss naaak zaraa tehri theee ! :P

So as per your logic..if the greeks and persians and Arabs ask their land back will you give it Back.....I am just trying to relate this with the Palestinian problem....I am not trolling..Just want to hear some views from Non-Hipocritic members.

I am identifying the original people of this land and the Indus Valley Civilization who are the current scions of this civilization. If I presume correctly, your intent may be to indicate that the people currently holding this land are the remnants of sort, of the so-called Muslim invaders, you are wrong. Those who came from the west over a period of time could certainly not be more in number than the local population. Most of the people here are the original inhabitants who converted to Islam. Yes, there were many who came from the west also, settled in these parts over a period of centuries, and have become part and parcel of this land. And this land now practices Islam as its religion.

Within the ambit of international law, the Greeks are no longer the holders and neither are the Persians and if they seek a return of the land from her original owners who now hold it, it would certainly be inappropriate and would not stand the rigors of the law. In the same way, if Indian Hindus or Sikhs who emigrated from Indus Valley areas to Ganges Valley areas after creation of Pakistan, want to come back or re-claim their lost holdings, they have to follow the law of the land - as is the case in India.

The problem of Palestinians is not identical. The Palestinians want to go back to their ancestral lands as part of a package deal with regard to a peace treaty with Israel. But then if Israel accepts this, Jewish Israelis would become a minority.

If those who emigrated to India from what is now Pakistan want to come back or vice versa, they could have till a particular time period, which has long since elapsed.

Seem you are another delusional brain washed Pakistani

Is this what your history books teach you?

40,000 year old history of the land?

By the way what is this Ganges Valley civilization. I haven't heard about it.

Whatever you say Indus valley civilization is Indian civilization.

Lecture Notes: Early Indian and Chinese Civilizations

Show one credible sources that there is some thing called Pakistani Civilization, I will leave the forum.

It is indeed sad that our history books do not teach much about Indus Valley Civilisation. In my personal opinion we should teach our people more about the land that we hold and the civilisation of which we are the scions of.

When Hindu indians lost their identity held in Indus valley civilisation, they started enacting a ganges valley civilisation. Read your own scholars and then talk about it. If you do not know it, its not my problem.

Indus Valley Civilisation is not indian civilisation. It is Bull Crap.

This civilisation existed along the Indus Valley. It did spread to some other parts of South Asia, but where did India come from. India has been a later enactment, majorly during the contemporary era of Mughal Muslim rule and the British rule. The Mauryans did own a large tract from central asia to western south asia, less some portion of current southern india.

Pakistan is the current scion of Indus Valley Civilization. I give a fig if you stay or leave this forum.

Now Pakistan is 40000 years old :lol:

The land that is Pakistan holds a history which can be traced to 40,000 years.

Any problem with that.

I watched the interview, and Hafiz Saeed Sahib has raised some very valid points..........

they wish to hold onto this silly notion that he is involved and want so called Indian justice for Saeed Sahib.

Hafiz Sahibs humanitarian work is very well known,especially in Balochistan where no one else is allowed to step forward Jamaat Ud Dawa are working tirelessly for this Province.

He does appear to be well educated and diplomatic in his approach to questions and answered........ Very good interview by a respected gentlemen...
'Sahib'!! Wow! Since when have terrorists come to be known as 'sahibs'? I now know where you come from. Such admiration! Such reverence! Such deference! Such respect! For the founder of the LeT!
respect-061.gif
respect-061.gif

Nuff said.

'Sahib'!! Wow! Since when have terrorists come to be known as 'sahibs'? I now know where you come from. Such admiration! Such reverence! Such deference! Such respect! For the founder of the LeT!
respect-061.gif
respect-061.gif

Nuff said.

You can go and bum $uck the Bal-less Tharki JI from Bumsbay.

Zeros add karna to family profession hai :rofl:

Paan Singh Ji, na karo bha ji. pher mein bolan ga te kaho ge bolda hai. :)

Go on, don't stop there. Research and answer those questions, don't settle for ignorance or insinuation. After all, doesn't your society tell you not to trust the words of a Zionist Jew?

Why don't you go and research the answer yourself, as I know the details that I need to know. The answer was for tinker heads like you who are born with a superior race syndrome.

And for your information, my society does not tell me that I should or should not trust a Jew or for that matter a Zionist or a Swahili speaking African.

Don't spread your unfounded race or religion oriented wisdom here.

get lost now.

It is indeed sad that our history books do not teach much about Indus Valley Civilisation. In my personal opinion we should teach our people more about the land that we hold and the civilisation of which we are the scions of.

When Hindu indians lost their identity held in Indus valley civilisation, they started enacting a ganges valley civilisation. Read your own scholars and then talk about it. If you do not know it, its not my problem.

Indus Valley Civilisation is not indian civilisation. It is Bull Crap.

This civilisation existed along the Indus Valley. It did spread to some other parts of South Asia, but where did India come from. India has been a later enactment, majorly during the contemporary era of Mughal Muslim rule and the British rule. The Mauryans did own a large tract from central asia to western south asia, less some portion of current southern india.

Pakistan is the current scion of Indus Valley Civilization. I give a fig if you stay or leave this forum.

The land that is Pakistan holds a history which can be traced to 40,000 years.

Any problem with that.

I give a fig what you think of Indus valley civilization or Indian civilization. There is no Ganges valley civilization. Get your head checked. You ancestor were Hindus, that is why your history books doesn’t teach you about Indus Valley Civilisation.

And there was no Pakistan before 1947:lol: so where is 40000 year come :lol:

Zeros add karna to family profession hai :rofl:

Rafi says there was Pakistan since the ages of Dinosaurs :lol: At least Ticker say Pakistan is 40000 years old. ::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom