What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

So, where's the Tank?

Okay i just checked the date of the original thread post and turns out this is a two year old thread.

people attending the ideas def expo next month can get info from the hit officialls

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012

NUMBER5:AL KHALID II TANK

The Al Khalid II is said to have a new armor that has been tested to defeat all known 120mm and 125mm rounds. This "special" armor is a major technological breakthrough for Pakistan. The tank has received a new transmission and revised electronic turret control...

The Al Khalid II has a new Integrated Battle Management System (IBMS) and active threat-protection system, the latter being an upgrade from the passive system in the earlier model. The tank is now perhaps the most heavily weaponized per tonnage of any tank, being able to carry 49 125mm rounds, 1,500 12.7mm and 7,100 7.62mm rounds.

extra frontal armour (similar to China's Type 98 tank)
- further plating in front of the driver's compartment
- Uprated engine (1,500 hp) with longer lifespan to increase mobility
- 2 x 7.62mm PK-type machine guns, 1 x 12.7mm gun
- newly designed autoloader & higher rate of fire (with a nitrogin cooled barrel sytem)
- New avionics included to allow engagement of low-flying helicopters at extended ranges (Merkava Mk.4 will have a similar feature)
- Larger turrent with extra ERA added, faster moving turret
- Ability to use mounted ATGW between re-loads (that isat least several ATGW mounted for launch)
- Comprehensive NBC (Nuclear Biological Chemical) kit
- More comprehensive 'swimming' kit
- Enhanced features for crew survivability in case of imobilisation
- Night-time fighting capacity (with starlight)

I dont know if this info has been posted before or not in this thread. If so sorry, if not than sweet.

we are paying 30 Rs tax on 100 Rs mobile card. when will economy come back on track?
I think 99 Rs tax on 100 Rs card.
Alkhalid 2 ?
JF-17 block-2 ?
PN submarines ?
Eurofighter ?
Nothing is materializing.......................

tank is in cold store till economy come back on track
we are paying 30 Rs tax on 100 Rs mobile card. when will economy come back on track?
Alkhalid 2 ?
JF-17 block-2 ?
PN submarines ?
Eurofighter ?

Alkhalid 2 ?
JF-17 block-2 ?
PN submarines ?
Eurofighter ?

Alkhalid 2 ?
JF-17 block-2 ?
PN submarines ?
Eurofighter ?

We pay but how much of the money gets to govt? only a fraction sir, make that fraction a little bigger all will be ok.

We pay but how much of the money gets to govt? only a fraction sir, make that fraction a little bigger all will be ok.

Making that fraction bigger is a government issue. They build a bridge with our taxes and boost as they've spent their own.

Why don't PA tanks have a remote weapon station? Most modern tanks have remote weapon station, which is specially useful in urban combat.

Why don't PA tanks have a remote weapon station? Most modern tanks have remote weapon station, which is specially useful in urban combat.

the 12.7 mm 5o cal on AK is remote. initially it was just a remote controlled coaxil system with a camera for targeting but now it is more advanced with day night ang gyro stability..it is also being placed on muhafiz but the manufacturing process is slow ..lack of funds.

the 12.7 mm 5o cal on AK is remote. initially it was just a remote controlled coaxil system with a camera for targeting but now it is more advanced with day night ang gyro stability..it is also being placed on muhafiz but the manufacturing process is slow ..lack of funds.

Mohafiz II with an RCWs was already shown at ideas this year.

Can you post pictures of mohafiz 2

It has already won import orders:

82391447.jpg

The newer version:

Mohafiz III

c6tty.jpg

2gtc6mw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom