What's new

An Indo-Pak wrestling Final

when one comes out of a fight looking like this that too not with gold , then there is isn't much in there to celebrate

OlymYogeshwarAug122012.jpg

Yes but that's an olympic medal and those are battle scars, you know the type that warriors are proud of.

Don't post things like this brother.

indian genotype is not good for contact sports

Bro stop, this is getting silly and your posts are offensive.

when one comes out of a fight looking like this that too not with gold , then there is isn't much in there to celebrate

OlymYogeshwarAug122012.jpg
what a awkward comments. .. get proper education. ...

Yogeshwar Dutt Wins Freestyle Wrestling 60kg Bron…:

you got plenty errors in your mind... at least he comes with bronze .. but your country won nothing...

I'm stating the truth

Here archaeology also gives good insight , you can see archaeological finds of indian statues of human figures with less muscle tone than figures found in ancient rome
Do you want to see the video where pakistan wrestlers dusted in gold medal and semi final bout...

I'm stating the truth

Here archaeology also gives good insight , you can see archaeological finds of indian statues of human figures with less muscle tone than figures found in ancient rome
Source? Did they say Pakistanis are the most muscular?

Moderators?

I messaged you regarding some of the posts here.

They say even death can't cure an idiot...
Tite Kubo

Ah well. We try with all. I don't like calling people idiots, but as they say misguided nationalism brings out the worse in people...

Black Athletes can run faster than other athletes by virtue of the extra leg muscle they have , why deny that physiology plays a role in sports

Back
Top Bottom