What's new

An Indo-Pak wrestling Final

indians have no medal in 100 kg category , they are little people

You do realise they have people in the 75 kg class in wrestling and boxing? Are you going to call that small as well? Your posts are not productive to the topic brother.

Also look at how many medals India has won. Let's just take a look at perspectives...

Pakistani origin ... but they don't represent to Pakistan. . so there is no point to bring them here...

The point is facilities are same for both pakis and hindus in UK. I told you only thing keeping us back is gov support. Martial stock plus gov support is deadly combination.

nah nana nah na , no medal in 100 kg weight division
You should make your own little people games and be happy winning medals in that
105kg category Pakistani weight lifter lifted 312 kg in snatch , C and J. ... Indian lifter from 94 kg category lifted 338kg. ... just shut up...I can see yoyr incompetence

Pakistani origin ... but they don't represent to Pakistan. . so there is no point to bring them here...

It would have been wrong to bring it up if the argument was sorry state of affairs of Pakistani martial arts sports. But since Indians have turned it into a racial bigotry thread, the post is quite relevant.

People, no offence, Indian posters were saying things such as "lol@martial people", "how can weak DNA beat yours", "Darpokistan" etc etc. They are piss taking on a racial level. Their DNA (the numerous fighters listed) is the same as the folks back home, and they are very successful in the brutal sports of professional fighting.

The point is facilities are same for both pakis and hindus in UK. I told you only thing keeping us back is gov support. Martial stock plus gov support is deadly combination.
what kinda logic is this ... I know genes stuff in sports ... but sadly Indians and Pakistanis genes almost same...

nah nana nah na , no medal in 100 kg weight division
You should make your own little people games and be happy winning medals in that
We have a silver medal in 125kg wrestling, and it's better than Pakistan lool

105kg category Pakistani weight lifter lifted 312 kg in snatch , C and J. ... Indian lifter from 94 kg category lifted 338kg. ... just shut up...I can see yoyr incompetence

india is not even in top three , keep celebrating mediocrity

People, no offence, Indian posters were saying things such as "lol@martial people", "how can weak DNA beat yours", "Darpokistan" etc etc. They are piss taking on a racial level. Their DNA (the numerous fighters listed) is the same as the folks back home, and they are very successful in the brutal sports of professional fighting.
I didn't came through those posts...I made comments but on those stuff..

Bas kar yaar. The thread is off-topic. Leave that martial stock stuff aside and the word "Hindus".

when one comes out of a fight looking like this that too not with gold , then there is isn't much in there to celebrate

OlymYogeshwarAug122012.jpg

I didn't came through those posts...I made comments but on those stuff..

Teek hai my friend no worries. There was some dreadful posts earlier on. I for one note how well your athletes have done, please see my posts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom