What's new

An Indian Muslim Sheds light on Indian Secularism.

That is a really good point.
Looks like in India minorities have no rights.
While the killer of over 2000 Muslims is beloved by the majority and in power, a leader of the minority is sent to jail over a speech.

This is just more proof that Muslims must tow the Hindu line or their life is in danger. As soon as a Muslim says something that a Hindu does not like they will be lynched by a mob or sent to jail by the state.
Indian minority has all the rights, while pak minorities has no right and many already left.

Hindus are generally afraid of even going near places like where @ akbar owaisi comes from. that tells you who is the aggressor. in a hindu majority country they are showing remarkable tolerance.(that does not include north Indian RSS Hindutvawaadis )

Indian minority has all the rights, while pak minorities has no right and many already left.

The thread is about Indian Muslims, kindly keep to it or don't post at all.
if you want to discuss Pakistan, open a new thread.

And since you didn't say anything to dispel what I have said, I will take it that you agree with my assessment.

Pakistanis should be the last people talking about minorities, considering they killed every minority off. Story of minorities in Pakistan:

Hindus, killed off and forcefully converted
Christians - killed off or forcefully converted
Sikhs - same
Ahmedis - being killed as we speak
now even Shias are being killed off

Moral of the story: A nation built on hatred will eventually consume and destroy itself in the very same hatred...

Hindus are generally afraid of even going near places like where @ akbar owaisi comes from. that tells you who is the aggressor. in a hindu majority country they are showing remarkable tolerance.(that does not include north Indian RSS Hindutvawaadis who war knickers and stick scratching unwashed *** all the time)

In Apartheid South Africa, whites were very afraid to go into Black neighborhoods. By your Indian logic South Africa was an amazing place of peace and tolerance.

Pakistanis should be the last people talking about minorities, considering they killed every minority off. Story of minorities in Pakistan:

Hindus, killed off and forcefully converted
Christians - killed off or forcefully converted
Sikhs - same
Ahmedis - being killed as we speak
now even Shias are being killed off

Moral of the story: A nation built on hatred will eventually consume and destroy itself in the very same hatred...

ahaha, another delusional Indian.
watching you people is like going to the zoo, utterly predictable behavior yet still entertaining.

Three cheers for Tiger of Hyderabad, Akbar Owaisi.
That piglet ran away and u call him a tiger!? :lol:
The 'sher-e-hyderabad' was shown his place by the man who has balls of steel...Raja Singh :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
In Apartheid South Africa, whites were very afraid to go into Black neighborhoods. By your Indian logic South Africa was an amazing place of peace and tolerance.
that is your delusion. I know enough of my country .
though you may be bashing India may be because of islamic bigotry or plain jealousy. this country is tolerant to muslims. our country also does the best to save it's muslims from sunni pan-islamic terrorism being brought into this country. I know, you are bluffing because, you already knows that muslims in India are better off in average.

ahaha, another delusional Indian.
watching you people is like going to the zoo, utterly predictable behavior yet still entertaining.

WHat I say is facts. If Pakistan was so tolerable as a nation, your minorities would dnot be less than 3%, especially considering it was 26% in the 1905 census. And if you guys were even 1% as tolerable as Indians, you guys wouldnt go around killing Shias and Ahemdis like you did just YESTERDAY (of course you guys have to settle your bloodlust now be attacking fellow Muslims like Shias cuz all other minorities are pretty much dead so nothing left to kill there).

that is your delusion. I know enough of my country .
though you may be bashing India may be because of islamic bigotry or plain jealousy. this country is tolerant to muslims. our country also does the best to save it's muslims from sunni pan-islamic terrorism being brought into this country. I know, you are bluffing because, you already knows that muslims in India are better off in average.

:blah:

This is what I see
Modi: in power with 2000 Muslims killed - is loved by the people an no actions taken
RSS/Hindu extremeists: Make hate speech against Muslims - no one does anything
Muslim: says some not nice things about Hindus - IN JAIL!

What the Muslim Politician said is no way worse than what this guy is saying

Yet the Muslim is in jail and this guy is free.

@Rusty Do you know Gujarat riots has 75 convictions with BJP Minister and Bajrang Dal leader in jail till death.

1.2 billion people out of 7 billion people in the world.

We have so many religions, still way secure.

So when it comes to secularism, don't lecture us. You don't know what Secularism is.

WHat I say is facts. If Pakistan was so tolerable as a nation, your minorities would dnot be less than 3%, especially considering it was 26% in the 1905 census. And if you guys were even 1% as tolerable as Indians, you guys wouldnt go around killing Shias and Ahemdis like you did just YESTERDAY (of course you guys have to settle your bloodlust now be attacking fellow Muslims like Shias cuz all other minorities are pretty much dead so nothing left to kill there).

yeah yeah I know your "facts"
Just like it's a fact that 99.9999999% of Hindus were forced to convert, that is why there are only a tiny minority of Hindus left in India. Or the fact that the Taj Mahal was built over an ancient Hindu temple, or the fact that India was a country for 50000000 years.
Keep your "facts" I will stick to reality
There is no point talking facts and logic with you, you are too brainwashed by your Hindu extremest leanings.

@Rusty Do you know Gujarat riots ahas 75 convictions with BJP leader and Bajrang Dal leader in jail till death.

What did Pakistan do for Shias, Ahmedis, Hinds, Christians ?

India has better record than Pakistan. Also, 1.2 billion people out of 7 billion people in the world.

You have one religion Islam and still unsafe, but we have so many religions, still way secure.

So when it comes to secularism, don't lecture us. You don't know what Secularism is.

Why do you people keep comparing yourselves to Pakistan?
Is that some kind of inferiority complex?
I never say "Pakistan grows so much mango that it's a better country than Mongolia, how many mangos did Mongolia grow? NON!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD"

Stick to the topic and stop comparing yourself to others.
The fact still remains that the mastermind... or at the very least the guy who is responsible for the safety of his people was not punished.
And how about that RSS video? Those kinds of videos are all over youtube and I have never ever heard of any of thous clowns go to jail.

@Rusty Because you lecture us over Secularism, which is not even in your own country.

Just tell me, who brought good name for Islam, Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims.

As for rule of Law. Please don't lecture again. :D

The thread is about Indian Muslims, kindly keep to it or don't post at all.
if you want to discuss Pakistan, open a new thread.

And since you didn't say anything to dispel what I have said, I will take it that you agree with my assessment.

lecture me when your country implement secularism or at least you as a person develop belief in secularism, at least on it's principles, we could argue how effective is is it's implementation in India or any other western countries, but that's second stage.

:blah:

This is what I see
Modi: in power with 2000 Muslims killed - is loved by the people an no actions taken
RSS/Hindu extremeists: Make hate speech against Muslims - no one does anything
Muslim: says some not nice things about Hindus - IN JAIL!

What the Muslim Politician said is no way worse than what this guy is saying

Yet the Muslim is in jail and this guy is free.

if you see my first post, Sanghie terrorists are condemned. these internet-sanghies does not represent 99% of hindus in India. there are places where hinduism is turned into a cult by RSS and other Sanghi terrorists who are slaves of Golwalker. that includes Gujarat IMO.

I know, pretty much you will go in circles posting more videos or links. I have understood that you are just posting here for the sake of posting anti-India. but, as a person, you know that muslims are getting a better chance in India. the gibberish won't work with me. I know you know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom