What's new

An India-Iran-Israel alliance could be Modi’s legacy

Come on man ..................Why cannot you people think anything beyond Religion..................
You were trying to live in a fantasy world so the realisation of religion had to come. To join these 3 religions is impossible... If you do read my first page post regarding adding North Korea to the same block you would see that I am not against this kind of friendship.

Lets consider that there is no religion do you still think there is going to be peace? According to myths when gods came down to this earth they even brought enmity between themselves. What we are talking about is Humans living together belonging to various different cultures and race.

India should not attempt to bring Israel and Iran together. The relations between Israel and Iran are their choice. It is like US offering to mediate between India and Pakistan, which most Indians would oppose tooth and nail. We should stay away from such controversies. Our relations with Iran and our relations with Israel should be independent and mutually beneficial.

triple_facepalm.png
but they're not shooting at each other and don't share a border.

so, what ceasefire ?
ceasefire
ˈsiːsfʌɪə/
noun
noun: ceasefire; plural noun: ceasefires; noun: cease-fire; plural noun: cease-fires
  1. a temporary suspension of fighting; a truce.
    "the latest ceasefire seems to be holding"
    • an order or signal to stop fighting.

In current state of affairs, this is not possible. India's best position can be to remain totally neutral in ME and to improve economic cooperation with ME countries. Indian involvement in turbulent ME politics can backfire and harm India's interests.

Another side-opinion: India and Pakistan should also end their hostility and start working with each other. There is just enormous potential. They can easily outmatch China or US, considering all the resources are just there. Pointing nukes at each other for eternity won't solve the problem.

MOST STUPID PROPOSAL award goes to Viju Cherian.

Why didn't the author just propose an Indian-Pakistani-Chinese alliance instead.

In current state of affairs, this is not possible. India's best position can be to remain totally neutral in ME and to improve economic cooperation with ME countries. Indian involvement in turbulent ME politics can backfire and harm India's interests.

Another side-opinion: India and Pakistan should also end their hostility and start working with each other. There is just enormous potential. They can easily outmatch China or US, considering all the resources are just there. Pointing nukes at each other for eternity won't solve the problem.

It is not question of should. We have had nearly 70 years of hostility now and there are underlying reasons for that. There is less of a gulf between Saudia Arabia and Iran then there is between Pak/India.

Ps. Sorry but in Pakistan's case we don't have any natural resources.

chutiya master you can not make india china pakistan alliance its impossible iran and israel want to wipe out from earth other . this wrrite smoke some real ghancha

Why do you suddenly go down to use such nasty words without any reason...if the post is not such a serious post to get hyped up too...

We hate indians there is more of a chance of israel, saudi, iran having a threesome

I agree with the point that India is very close to both these nations but I dont think you can make a peaceful selfsustained system without clearing major differences ..But there should be some stage to sort out differences and India can provide one without any baggage of prejudice

Back
Top Bottom