What's new

An India-Iran-Israel alliance could be Modi’s legacy

70 to 80 years back could any one imagine of a European Parliament (EU) with a currency............... 30 to 40 years back could any one imagine of Unification of Germany
There they had common religion....here there are 3 religions that come into play big time....

Many a Nobel peace prize has been ladled out for far less loftier accomplishments - like say, getting 2 heads of state from that region to sit down together in one room. The mediators for those meetings (US presidents) have also pocketed Nobels.

If Modi can arrange a meeting between the Iranian and Israeli presidents in one room, there would be 3 Nobel peace prizes for the taking - one for each person.

So forming a strategic alliance between them? Yes, when this happens:

pig-flying.png

Yindoo, actually a pronunciation style, which most of Pakistani anchor do on TV.

Like I even heard Ruzzia instead of Russia.

Disagree. They use "Hay" sound but yeh Russia can sound weird but frankly lot of the pronounciation that comes from many Indian's is beyond laugh. "Shalwar" becomes "Jhalvar" or "Salwar" or Zindagee becomes "Jhindagi" clearly "sh" and "z" sounds seem to tax many Indians.

Disagree. They use "Hay" sound but yeh Russia can sound weird but frankly lot of the pronounciation that comes from many Indian's is beyond laugh. "Shalwar" becomes "Jhalvar" or "Salwar" or Zindagee becomes "Jhindagi" clearly "sh" and "z" sounds seem to tax many Indians.

I still pronounce Shalwar and Zindagi. :/

Yes there is "sh" problem in people originating from eastern UP and Bihar. Even you found funny when a Bihari origin IAS officer pronounce like this.

BTW listen the anchor how she pronounce Russia.

It would be naive if Pakistan Army believe in self styled muslim brotherhood.

In realpolitik term, PA should start to think about Iran.

Pakistan Army was and is secular despite all the outward display. PA is creation of the British Raj and remains institutionaly almost the same as it was in 1947. The day PA gives up on secularism is the day it will dissolve away as it's innards gnaw away it.

Come on man ..................Why cannot you people think anything beyond Religion..................
lolzz man dont want to be harsh but thats the onli thing they can be proud of about looking at there nation and its never ending ... khair janne do u know what i mean ;)

Pakistan Army was and is secular despite all the outward display. PA is creation of the British Raj and remains institutionaly almost the same as it was in 1947. The day PA gives up on secularism is the day it will dissolve away as it's innards gnaw away it.

Lol, where I am saying PA is not secular? But by being a secular, it is enough for PA to deal with a threat which is in horizon?

Back
Top Bottom