What's new

An Important Message to PTI Supporters

We want peace, peace will only come after mob justice for the sellouts in all 3 branches you mentioned.

If you’ve been influenced by external actors be it with cash or other means you are a traitor.

Viva le revolution
Come and try that Keyboard Warrior. No use of blabbering here, maybe do some constructive discussion instead.

Unfortunately you r wrong the sc are buch of traitors turncoat if they are that good then why the judiciary system of Pakistan is not on the top 10 rank its on 130 ranks so u can see how bad is the judiciary system of Pakistan if you have money you get the decisions according to your liking and if you r a shreef person and have to make trips to kachari dammm son you will get old still your case will not be resolved so yes I will curse the judiciary system
In regards to armed forces they we love our armed forces its the upper hierarchy aka generals who have fuked the system.
ECP they r another bunch of traitors sell outs I have nothing to say about those bastards
Well here you go my explanation why r we cursing these institutions

What if I tell you tons of my very close relatives are in Pak Army, Airforce and Navy from non-commissioned to commissioned ranks
And that makes you what? Some sort of champion that the rest of us should bow down to?
A typical self-centered arrogant Elite like yourself lecturing others on what they can or cannot do.

One major question is as to why the high court put a stop to PM Khan from exposing the US in the first place from trying to remove him from office.

Come and try that Keyboard Warrior. No use of blabbering here, maybe do some constructive discussion instead.
Lol keyboard warrior? What are you on about.

Divine justice will be served.

Btw I’m from a very feudal family, trust me when I say when shit hits the fan we deal with it.

All I said was mob justice will occur it’s just a matter of time. If the traitors come into power I don’t want to see everyone bitching about issues they have. They deserve everything the get. BTW I have not affiliation to any party, in fact my family have been PML supporters.

If you love PDM et al please wish that allah makes your children like all the leaders in this movement. If you don’t then know you don’t actually really support them. Lol

I really dont get that molvi fazlur rahman,how da hell can you work together with those currupt,begairats,soldout cleanshave political parties while you claim to fight for islami Pakistan? Its Just redicelouse. zaani Khan is 100 Times better then those totally begairats who sell their soul to devil for money.

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Few days back PTI supporters were attacking Army because of Gen Bajwa Speech
Today PTI supporters are attacking SC
Today PTI supporters are attacking ECP

Same SC disqualified Nawaz Sharif/Maryam Nawaz just few years back
Same Armed Forces gave surprise to India in 27 Feb and many other sacrifices.

If you call everyone traitor, No one will take you seriously anymore.

Some overseas Pakistanis on this forum are constantly asking for mob/street justice. Pakistan went through worse terrorist attacks and our Armed Forces fought bravely and eliminated them brilliantly. If bunch of PTI supporters come on streets and start killing people, they will be taken down immediately by our Security and Armed Forces. PTI will become like MQM of Altaf Hussain.
You can f off by calling them PTI supporters coz we aren’t !

We are against the usual Corrupt faces and our loyalty lies with our motherland.

PTI is just a party, Represented by a person who shares our motive while being driven out by the incompetent general, The M****C*** SC Corrupt judges and r**** ki nasal opposition !

Stop giving your mothers to PDM and opposition and grow some ghairat

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Some overseas Pakistanis on this forum are constantly asking for mob/street justice. Pakistan went through worse terrorist attacks and our Armed Forces fought bravely and eliminated them brilliantly. If bunch of PTI supporters come on streets and start killing people, they will be taken down immediately by our Security and Armed Forces. PTI will become like MQM of Altaf Hussain.
We live in a so-called democratic society so no one should be beyond criticism no matter what garb or uniform they wear. But having said that the army has met their duty with flying colours and is the institute that should be least criticized. It's the corrupt judiciary that has interfered in Pakistani politics that needs to be criticised, they have no right to interfere in Pakistan's assembly rules.

Last edited:
Chalo jis nai boot polish karnai hai kar lai

But I am done with our boys

BC pichlai 4-5 saal sai boltai rahai Nawaz Sharif ghaddar hai. Modi ka yaar hai Aur ab usi ghaddar ko poora mulk dai dia

Chutya samjha hai kia hamain? 70 saal sai ziada ho gaye. In logon nai yehi truck ki batti k peechai lagaya hua hai poori qaum ko

I am done with these guys and people know that I am the one who defended these guys the most on this forum

There are dozens if not hundreds of threads on this forum where I defended these guys against Indians

But now I am done. Bohat ho gaya
D873FA29-C521-4D46-A25F-DB447646A0FA.jpeg
C2D4A932-FA03-49AB-9710-0A3A07DBDB0A.jpeg

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

PTI supporters are not like Opposition supporters who attack our armed forces, most of the Army(almost all) is with Imran Khan, but few higher ups seems to have decided to be slave of US and have supported the opposition to again come into power, same opposition who has all the Pakistani traitors and enemies among their ranks whoare not only against Pakistani state but also against Army eg PTM, all those who are against Islam are also with the opposition, it is the responsibility of the Army to defend the country from all external and internal enemies, but if few of them decide to shake hand with the enemies, and become slave of US then Patriots of Pakistan who love Pakistan and our Army will speak and resist foreign slavery.

Last edited:
Lol keyboard warrior? What are you on about.

Divine justice will be served.

Btw I’m from a very feudal family, trust me when I say when shit hits the fan we deal with it.

All I said was mob justice will occur it’s just a matter of time. If the traitors come into power I don’t want to see everyone bitching about issues they have. They deserve everything the get. BTW I have not affiliation to any party, in fact my family have been PML supporters.

If you love PDM et al please wish that allah makes your children like all the leaders in this movement. If you don’t then know you don’t actually really support them. Lol
I don't support PDM at all. I wanted IK to complete 5 years and hope he gets 10 years.

In Mob justice only innocents will be killed and fight among themselves. Elites live behind big walls/gates and security guards.

I don't support PDM at all. I wanted IK to complete 5 years and hope he gets 10 years.

In Mob justice only innocents will be killed. Elites live behind big walls/gates and security guards.
Mob justice should only be against elites. When the revolution comes trust me they can’t hide behind anything.

Revolution is coming only a matter of when, those in the armed forces may lead this.

This is true but the irony is that the opposition are the ones who level accusations at the armed forces the most!

Anyone remember Ayaz Sadiq of Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) saying “Bajwa was shaking” ? This at a time of near war.

What choices options do we (so called Pakistani left in us) have from the Ghadaars / chors / mafia / gangs who have raped us X2 if not X3 before ?
Why should we listen to compromise when the Mafia uses stick to haram policies?
the list is endless !!!
Time to wake the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom