What's new

An Important Message to PTI Supporters

Judiciary is like dogs raised by Mian saanp and Zardari. They raised them to protect them when required for few dollars …..

I have never complained about the army but these judges are the real traitors of Pakistan. They need to be poisoned …. And denied any treatment.

There is no doubt that the deep state does not want IK. But what are the choices being given is the problem.

One party openly wants Sindhudesh, the other openly defends hindutvadis, the rest less said the better.

Despite his countless flaws, IK is fighting the entire system. My respect for Khan has actually increased.

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Few days back PTI supporters were attacking Army because of Gen Bajwa Speech
Today PTI supporters are attacking SC
Today PTI supporters are attacking ECP

Same SC disqualified Nawaz Sharif/Maryam Nawaz just few years back
Same Armed Forces gave surprise to India in 27 Feb and many other sacrifices.

If you call everyone traitor, No one will take you seriously anymore.

Some overseas Pakistanis on this forum are constantly asking for mob/street justice. Pakistan went through worse terrorist attacks and our Armed Forces fought bravely and eliminated them brilliantly. If bunch of PTI supporters come on streets and start killing people, they will be taken down immediately by our Security and Armed Forces. PTI will become like MQM of Altaf Hussain.
Oh dear.

You think it's OK to give bribes and take down the government.
Supreme Court...laughable.
Justice system in Pakistan is corrupt yo the core. You are telling me you dont know this?
The army...yes they have fought but its their job. Ever wondered what a generals salary is how they live lavish lives? Officers are corrupt and not all but a lot. Look how many work for malik riaz and bahria
Truth hurts but it's the truth

Never ever said a bad word about our army and never ever will and will always defend them.
Until today, didn't take any interest in the judicial system or the judiciary but today they proved to be hand in glove with the corrupt scumbags which makes them equal partners in crime hence they need to be strung up in D-Chowk.
ECP. We saw during earlier NCM, how these bastards stood up to greet the Patwaris and Zardaris but their lined pockets were too heavy to show same respect for the PM, hence the ECP needs to be burned down with these Whores inside it.
Lastly the OP, who allegedly joined just last week but is opening threads and behaving like a seasoned poster needs to come clean himself first before lecturing others.

The same shahbaz who was too sick and missed so many hearings for ihtisaab adalat was seated as a VIP in front of corrupt judges

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Some overseas Pakistanis on this forum are constantly asking for mob/street justice. Pakistan went through worse terrorist attacks and our Armed Forces fought bravely and eliminated them brilliantly. If bunch of PTI supporters come on streets and start killing people, they will be taken down immediately by our Security and Armed Forces. PTI will become like MQM of Altaf Hussain.
where r the evidences of foreign conspiracy on which NSC gave their statement. Its not Khan's job to show his armed forces chief's what was the conspiracy but its their job to assist him n give him informed suggestion if he is right or wrong in his assessment. If they were not sure and had no evidence to be convinced that NCM by PDM is linked with US interference then they should not have given any statement in NSC. Koi Clerk to hain nae keh Khan kay pressure main akar statement day de.
and SCP didnt even hear the LetterGate arguments or asked for that. It has broken constitution by violating article 69.
We should not have any constitution n let this be a jungle

With these monsters back in power we will see a return to the bad old days. I
remember when i was stopped at the old Islamabad airport in 2011 by a guard with a rifle. The swine demanded money from me and threatened that he would not allow me to board the plane. Eventually he got bord demanding money and went to bully other passengers.
If this old corrupt broken system returns I would rather not step foot in the country again.

Last edited:
Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Why? Cause they are bigger than the country?

After violation of Article 5 Is the irony of the court maintained?
Will Parliament accept court intervention?
Will the Deputy Speaker restore the dignity of Parliament by rejecting the violation of the Constitution and judicial interference?
Will the Prime Minister / President reject the intervention of the court with reference?

There is no doubt that the deep state does not want IK. But what are the choices being given is the problem.

One party openly wants Sindhudesh, the other openly defends hindutvadis, the rest less said the better.

Despite his countless flaws, IK is fighting the entire system. My respect for Khan has actually increased.
i wish i could question these neutrals what was the cost of their neutrality, i dont know why they cant see these things which our normal people can. Now someone will snub all of us who want to express their disappointment branding those who r expressing it that they were indians who made accounts on this platform to spread disappointment and what not. I mean does India even need to do that when they have their "agents" in highest places?? Yes they will only snub us because they dont want general public to get infected with Self-Determination and Self-Respect. Sorry Kashmir we cant even liberate Pakistan how can we help you!!!
Thats how liberty Dies!!!!

After violation of Article 5 Is the irony of the court maintained?
Will Parliament accept court intervention?
Will the Deputy Speaker restore the dignity of Parliament by rejecting the violation of the Constitution and judicial interference?
Will the Prime Minister / President reject the intervention of the court with reference?
Which Speaker? Speaker of Parliament which were dissolved by so called an illegal ruling which was over turned by an illegal SC judgement? If Speaker broke constitution then SC also violated article 69. So when two institutions have already broken constitution then why not 3rd institution also breaks it? Its a competition of who can break it. I hope SS burns this constitution n declares we r now truly free country bound by no book or piece of paper only guided by our morality.

The days of PDM are numbered.

Keep doing propaganda, your foreign masters will ditch you in the end. Just like what happened to OBL
Why would they
Drones are already back
Hopefully CSF fund will be back soon that will help as it did brtween 2012-2017 when pakistan was getting massive 2b$ per yr

Screenshot_20220407-180850_Facebook.jpg

A US spy plane was spotted in Afg today. What do you think which country's airspace it may have used, and who gave them permission?
Sitting PM was threatened but army said they were neutral; ask the govt for the threatening letter.
Court was to convict Shahbaz Shareef and Hamza Shahbaz on Feb 16, and they got bailed, and an application to cancel their bail was dismissed.
2 dsys ago, ECP said that they cannot hold elections before Oct.
Today, SC allowed Shahbaz and Bilawal to present their case while their lawyers had already presented their points before courts, and IK wasn't even invited. And finally the court dismissed the ruling of deputy speaker without acknowleding the reason to dismiss NCM, while article 69 clearly states court cannot interfere in the matters related to the parliament.

Connect the dots. Sb miley howe hain, so why not to criticize them?
Screenshot_20220407-180850_Facebook.jpg

I got a ton of hate and flags for defending the army to the point my account got permanently suspended...Allah khair karay, this is not good, not good at all. Pakistan is headed towards a massive civil disobedience...

this is an army man talking!

I got a ton of hate and flags for defending the army to the point my account got permanently suspended...Allah khair karay, this is not good, not good at all. Pakistan is headed towards a massive civil disobedience...

this is an army man talking!

Apparently its a fake video.

Imran Khan alone has more courage and charisma than all of the libertarians, hypocrite rilgio politicians, and coward establishmen leadership together.
He defeated the status quo traitors before, he shall defeat them again, but totally the next time and soon.

وَلَا تَهِنُواْ وَلَا تَحْزَنُواْ وَأَنتُمُ ٱلْأَعْلَوْنَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ
Faint not, neither sorrow; you shall be the upper ones if you are believers.

وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا
شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

You hate a thing which is better for you; and it may happen that you will love a thing which is worse for you; God knows, and you know not۔

Back
Top Bottom