What's new

An Eye Opening Discussion With an Indian (Talkshow - Agar)

Ugggh V.T.Rajshekhar.

Dalit Voice has published articles about 'Zionist conspiracies' regarding Hitler and the Third Reich.[9][10] They have also supported the Iranian regime and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust

Says a lot about this guy and his credibility!! No wonder, he have audience across the border :girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalit Voice has published articles about 'Zionist conspiracies' regarding Hitler and the Third Reich.[9][10] They have also supported the Iranian regime and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust

and all of that is true as well. Even west has not allowed a Ph D course in holocaust.

If you want to troll, it is just fine.. If you really wanna know. we have leaders from SC ST to Brahmins in every branch of ruling class... I am not sure from where he pick up these kind of news.. May be he is telling what you guys want to hear!!

and maybe hamid guy is telling u guys what u wanna cheer and laugh about :rofl: i dnt know...Indian telling us some pix that turned on Indian denial mode :whistle:

hey kya yeh ?
a whole youtube video of an Indian man speaking about India, its ruling elite, its dirty cities and fountains, how the caste system dominates,

To the point India is not even a nation :rofl:

and maybe hamid guy is telling u guys what u wanna cheer and laugh about :rofl: i dnt know...Indian telling us some pix that turned on Indian denial mode :whistle:

I told you many times.. Zaid Hamid had a large fan base here in PDF.. You should read some posts around 2009-2010.. People here were getting ready for Gaizwa Hind ... Some of the elite members were active in that group.. I am giving you ample examples of what are the things he is saying is wrong.. One Indian member even posted the picture of the place which he claimed to be dirty!!

Well don't know about the accuracy level but if he is an Indian and a senior journalist he must know his country he so why not

accept what he said ... And caste system is very dominated in India ..

@Mani2020 Do you remember what you said about India..... :blink:

Proud Pakistani :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't know about the accuracy level but if he is an Indian and a senior journalist he must know his country he so why not

accept what he said ... And caste system is very dominated in India ..

There are many voices in India and some of them speak utter nonsense. For example spokesperson of ruling UPA government said " Osama JI has been killed by American troops ." .. he calls a lady in his party " A 100 percent tunch maal." These people abuse their positions to propagate their skewed mentality. Everyone knows what India is and what India was . I give you an example from his interview :

" Indian media is owned by baniyas , it is tightly regulated."

what I see is that most of the reporters , news anchors and editors are either Muslim or Christians.
The Times of India is owned by Sahu Jains who are not Hindus but Jains . Jainism is as different a religion as Sikhism.

Headlines Today is owned by Aroon Purie whose daughter ( a leading reporter in the channel and almost runs the network) is married to a White Christian. Her name is Koel Purie Rinchet.The CEO of HT is a Sikh.

The obscure Hindu Brahmin he was talking about
2a4uuxs.jpg

The Chief Consultant cum Strategic Affairs Expert of India's second biggest English news channel is a Muslim Maroof Raza

munmc7.jpg

He said Muslim newspapers are mostly Urdu and Malayalam . Their readership is low.

Malayalam Manorama is third most read newspaper in India owned and run by a Christian Mammen Mathew. It is read from India to Middle East.

He said things like :

New Delhi was clean when Britishers left and now it is all slum . I suggest you visit India developing thread to actually know what New Delhi is and was. It is a megapolis of 22 million. He said that Bangalore is not a garden city but slum city. Statements like these put a question mark on his intellect and maturity.

"Hindu is a peculiar animal . He fins pleasure in seeing others is pain. " - would a sensible man say things like this . Would you find me genuine if I said " Muslim is a peculiar animal . He finds pleasure in seeing others in pain." The moment you see it in your perspective you realize the fallacy and total bias he has indulged himself in.

Even the person who was talking interview , filled with all his anti India BS , was finding him over dramatic and over simplistic. he , an anti-India Pakistani , was getting restless.

Rest is your own discretion. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom