What's new

An Eye Opening Discussion With an Indian (Talkshow - Agar)

Sedqal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A great discussion which Pakistanis should watch.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/361832/Agar-18th-August-2013[/video]

[Touches upon many interesting topics like role of media, rampant Brahmanism etc]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruling class scared....coz Kashmiris, N.E.India are ethnically diff...may nt wanna stay with India...

masalah here and there :rofl: :rofl: slumsss....fountain also dirty @JonAsad @Umair Nawaz @balixd @RazPaK this guy is giving us a pix of upper class who dont think about India because they have 1 foot in UK and 1 foot in USA...20% making songs and dances of change bt doesnt...

tribals in forest and hills (30%)

OBC backward caste...hinduised?!

union of states! :D

Ruling class...the caste system :whistle: @Ayush denial mode?

Yea.. we are ruling by Brahmins, Baniyas and I dont understand who the third people are :omghaha:

Ruling class scared....coz Kashmiris, N.E.India are ethnically diff...may nt wanna stay with India...

Last time I checked there was 92% turn out in election in Meghalaya.. That idiot forgot to take note of that :lol:

masalah here and there :rofl: :rofl: slumsss....fountain also dirty @JonAsad @Umair Nawaz @balixd @RazPaK this guy is giving us a pix of upper class who dont think about India because they have 1 foot in UK and 1 foot in USA...20% making songs and dances of change bt doesnt...

tribals in forest and hills (30%)

OBC backward caste...hinduised?!

????????????????????

man this is some dirty pix cant even finish this video :blink:
@Slav Defence @Aeronaut is that what you guys were talking about
@Marshmallow @A.Rafay @Jessica_L @qamar1990 @mafiya @LoveIcon @Mirzay @M-48 @Mani2020 @KingMamba93 @BDforever...you can watch it...mayri itni himmat nai hai

Yea.. we are ruling by Brahmins, Baniyas and I dont understand who the third people are :omghaha:

Last time I checked there was 92% turn out in election in Meghalaya.. That idiot forgot to take note of that :lol:

????????????????????
Well, I dont know man he is saying it and he is Indian...not me..Am just repeating his words :D

Well, I dont know man he is saying it and he is Indian...not me..Am just repeating his words :D

Let him say what ever he want, Do you really think India was ruled by only Brahmins and Baniyas??

Mumbai ya shayad Dilli mein jo hua tha.... hahahahaha kaise Ganwar logon ka show hai ye

1st. In Hindu texts the land is called Bharat Varsha
2nd. Chanakya introduced the term Akhanda Bharat 350BC.
3rd. Upper Caste Hindus make 35% of the population.
4th. SC/ST's make roughly 30% of the popl.
5th. This man is a dalit activist cum anti-nationalist. More like Arundhati Roy , who have animosity towards India and believe in its Balkanization.
6th. Pakistan was split in two in 1971 and will be broken soon given its course.
7th 10.35% are English fluent Speakers in India.
8th Hindu is a peculiar animal , it gets pleasure in seeing others suffer. (" jahil ganwar buddha ")
9th. " I visited New Delhi after partition it was clean , now it's all slum , bangalore is a slum , kolkata is dead."
images

images

avg. land ownership

RuralLandholding.jpg

Mumbai ya shayad Dilli mein jo hua tha.... hahahahaha kaise Ganwar logon ka show hai ye

North Eastern states are physically separated from rest of India.. That idiot should have at least look at the map before commenting :laughcry:

Let him say what ever he want, Do you really think India was ruled by only Brahmins and Baniyas??

well...we never know...its nt like we had a peek behind the border naaa :P

Just like you people listen to that hamid guy I thought listening to the other side ....

Back
Top Bottom