What's new

Amrullah Saleh Needs Some Talib Treatment Urgently

What is this ?

You will have to ask the American military which tracks his flight on Christmas.
Maybe they are tracking him because he goes around spreading progressive proletarian revolutionary ideas against the American imperialists.

So do you see him as a logical leader for SPA? After all both a communists and both are imaginary.

So the West, China and Zia ul Haq trained and supplied Al Qaeda to fight imaginary Afghan leftists in the 1980s ?

So the West, China and Zia ul Haq trained and supplied Al Qaeda to fight imaginary Afghan leftists in the 1980s ?
They fought the leftism that used to eat its own children and got wiped out.

I am asking you about imaginary SPA that is about to bring about an imaginary progressive proletarian revolution in Afghanistan under the leadership of imaginary Santa Clause.

I am asking you about imaginary SPA that is about to bring about an imaginary progressive proletarian revolution in Afghanistan under the leadership of imaginary Santa Clause.

The 30,000 membered SPA is imaginary to you ?

They fought the leftism that used to eat its own children and got wiped out.

That "ate its own children" leftism left enough legacy to currently inspire progressive groups like SPA and non-leftist progressives who will now surely like to go back to 1980s leftist rule even if they are not progressives.

Wake me up when the Taliban become sensible to send an Afghan to the International Space Station like the 80s Afghan government had sent an Afghan to a USSR space station.

The 30,000 membered SPA is imaginary to you ?

That "ate its own children" leftism left enough legacy to currently inspire progressive groups like SPA and non-leftist progressives who will now surely like to go back to 1980s leftist rule even if they are not progressives.

Wake me up when the Taliban become sensible to send an Afghan to the International Space Station like the 80s Afghan government had sent an Afghan to a USSR space station.
Yes. I don’t doubt it a bit. Imaginary SPA is about to bring about an imaginary progressive proletarian revolution under the leadership of imaginary Santa Claus the Red.

In the meanwhile, to kill time we can all
play the mystery game “Who killed Hafizullah Amin” brought to us by Santa Clause the Red.

Yes. I don’t doubt it a bit. Imaginary SPA is about to bring about an imaginary progressive proletarian revolution under the leadership of imaginary Santa Claus the Red.

That seems to have become a mantra to you.

That seems to have become a mantra to you.
You missed the second part of my post:

“In the meanwhile, to kill time we can all
play the mystery game “Who killed Hafizullah Amin” brought to us by Santa Clause the Red.”

“In the meanwhile, to kill time we can all
play the mystery game “Who killed Hafizullah Amin” brought to us by Santa Clause the Red.”

An unfortunate incident. But the mystery is solved. Below is from the Wikipedia page about him :
Amin's short-lived presidency featured controversies from beginning to end. His government failed to solve the problem of the revolting population against the regime as the situation rapidly worsened and army desertions and defections continued. He tried to change things with friendly overtures to Pakistan and the United States, and considered a trade-off of recognizing the Durand Line border in exchange of Pakistan to halt support to anti-regime guerillas.
Note especially the underlined.

But it didn't still call for his execution. Unfortunate.

An unfortunate incident. But the mystery is solved. Below is from the Wikipedia page about him :

Note especially the underlined.

But it didn't still call for his execution. Unfortunate.
So it did eat its children. Shocking! None of us could have ever guessed.

Next round: “Who killed Tarakai”.

So it did eat its children. Shocking! None of us could have ever guessed.

So the Afghan communists should not have taken even a disciplinary action against Amin who was making overtures to the prime enemy the American government ?

But one thing that certainly is not a mystery is now the upcoming Taliban government to begin eating Afghans. They have already started by assassinations and driving people to seek refuge in Iran, Turkey and Pakistan.

Make your choice.

So the Afghan communists should not have taken even a disciplinary action against Amin who was making overtures to the prime enemy the American government ?

But one thing that certainly is not a mystery is now the upcoming Taliban government to begin eating Afghans. They have already started by assassinations and driving people to seek refuge in Iran, Turkey and Pakistan.

Make your choice.
You didn’t answer. Who killed Tarakai…

Back
Top Bottom