What's new

Amrullah Saleh Needs Some Talib Treatment Urgently

Screenshot_20210801-190919_Twitter.jpg

Confused afghans

Whether Saleh or Mohib, puppets have a job to do and that's dance to the tune as the master wants. Since they couldn't do anything for 20 years, despite all NATO support and billions of dollars in finding; the most treasonous and corrupt lot needs a scapegoat. Furthermore, both of them and likes are thrown under the bus by their master's to become martyrs of liberty. I really wish they aren't shot dead as it will make them heroes. Instead, it will be a sight to see them running and hiding in shame. Given their beating, loss of corruption and black money especially since the employer has put them under immense pressure; we shall expect these baseless accusations coming from such war criminals. For Afghans, these people are real enemies that invited the foreign invasions time and again and killed civilians for their greed of power and drug money.
I think the talibán will prosecute him and his idiot friend in open court for corruption n crime against humanity and being slave of India

Haha i think posting pictures of 1971 did not help him and a rag tag militia is invading Afghanistan while this brave guy hides in a bunker. Ask your Indian and American friends to stop this invasion since you are going to run from the battlefield.

LOL I love it. The Afghan snake is feeling the heat.

Last edited:
Ran off the Tajikastan like the rat he was. Jumped ship before any pressure was even applied. Hope these fools look back on what they did. They destroyed their country for India. Told them to negotiate - nope didn’t. Told them to have an inclusive government- nope want all the money. Glorification of Najib the butcher. “Let’s start a hashtag to sanction Pakistan!” What did fighting us achieve for them other then destruction of their country?

Funny thing is when Afghans are starving this winter - not the ones who can run off in their private jets - it won’t be the Germans or Americans giving them any succour or food. Not turkey or other Muslim countries who has built a wall. Not Doval and the Indians who would rather let these pawns die. It will be their Neighbour and Muslims brothers from Pakistan sending them food so they don’t starve. We are always sincere in our brotherhood and friendship.

Why worry. Soon SPA will overthrow Taliban in a popular progressive proletarian uprising.

I will advise SPA to retreat to Algeria or Russia or Egypt perhaps and carry on its activism from there. Whatever activism it sees fit.

Absolutely, there both imaginary Santa Claus and imaginary SPA will make merry…

From this article from two days ago about progressive Afghan women and Taliban-assassinated intellectuals and journalists :
The despair of Rada had taken hold of the room and gave shape to those of Afghan women. Turkey refused her a visa. France, last we heard, was still an option. But before leaving, Rada wanted to put her work in storage.
It is possible that the Muslim Brotherhood-inspired AKP government of Turkey denied her a visa because AKP is sympathetic to the Taliban.

From this article from two days ago about progressive Afghan women and Taliban-assassinated intellectuals and journalists :

It is possible that the Muslim Brotherhood-inspired AKP government of Turkey denied her a visa because AKP is sympathetic to the Taliban.
Yes only progressive executions please:
1628853095820.jpeg

By the way I was thinking. Santa Claus works in a factory and wears red. Is he a communist too?

Back
Top Bottom