What's new

Amritpal Singh demands Khalistan peacefully

Our aim for Khalistan shouldn't be seen as evil & taboo. It should be seen from an intellectual point of view as to what could be its geopolitical benefits. It's an ideology &ideology never dies. We are not asking for it from Delhi: 'Waris Punjab De' chief Amritpal Singh

@Mirzah @Mirzali Khan @Sayfullah @villageidiot @_NOBODY_ @PakFactor @Raj-Hindustani @waz @kingQamaR @Meengla @Maula Jatt @PanzerKiel @Signalian
The biggest mistake Current crop of Khalistanis are doing is glorifying Bhindranwala and his liutenants, Khalistan is separate issue, very few sikhs support his actions at Akal Takht.

One cannot desecrate the highest seat of Sikhism and claim to be its leader, Khalis need to find better issue or an idol, they have none at the moment.

Indians should be careful of angering the Sikhs, they are powerful and united quam of warriors. Don't forget what happened to Indira Ghandi. The world recognises their bravery, even this man is not afraid and talking with a level head and clear mind. No fear, they are prepared for consequences if any and not worried if they have to defend themselves for freedom of speech.
LOL. India has seen worse in 1980s.
images (77).jpeg

They can rename Punjab to Khalistan. Problem solved. If what they want is secession, then I'm afraid there is no way for a state to secede from the union according to the Constitution. Or else I would have loved UP and Bihar gone.
What about kashmir .Is there a way for kashmir to secede? It's a disputed region.

Indians should be careful of angering the Sikhs, they are powerful and united quam of warriors. Don't forget what happened to Indira Ghandi. The world recognises their bravery, even this man is not afraid and talking with a level head and clear mind. No fear, they are prepared for consequences if any and not worried if they have to defend themselves for freedom of speech.
The Sikhs have a very favorable impression globally. If the majority of Sikhs (internationally and in India) sought independence and really pushed for it, globally, they could gain many international supporters.

Doubt it would succeed considering India’s international influence, but it’s possible it might work over a or two generation, if the conditions are turn in their favor and build.

What about kashmir .Is there a way for kashmir to secede? It's a disputed region.
Kashmir has a better chance as it is in an internationally recognized dispute. But the most nations favor stability over resolving a dispute. The international community needs to feel resolving the dispute is worth antagonizing India (and potentially Pakistan). Things have to build in this direction over time and can shift in a matter of weeks or even days if the conditions turn in favor of the Kashmiris, at some time in the future.

I don't understand why Pakistanis support Khalistan. The Khalsa were initiated by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in response to the atrocities by the Muslim Mughal rulers. His father, Guru Teg Bahadur ji, was martyred by beheading on the orders of the zealot Muslim emperor Aurangzeb and he lost his sons in battle against Muslim forces.
Most of the famous battles of Sikh folklore were fought against Muslim forces. The historical capitals have been Gujranwala and Lahore. The four provinces of the Sikh empire were Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Kashmir.

The Sikhs were the loudest voice against the creation of Pakistan and much of the violence at the time of partition was between Sikhs and Muslims.

If Khalistan gets created tomorrow, the first few cities they will target to reclaim are Lahore, Gujranwala, Multan and Peshawar. So, I don't really get why Pakistani ultranationalists support the creation of a nation that had a major role to play in the destruction of the Mughal and Durrani empires.

I don't understand why Pakistanis support Khalistan.
I don't understand why Indians supported Bangladeshi even though it was bangalis who were biggest supporters of partition- event so catastrophic that forever reduced Hindu population by % in the region, I don't understand why Indians support Afghans when Afghans routinely celebrate their atrocities against Hindus and adore their tormentors

I didn't need a history lesson of our region to figure out the why Randi Bhushan- I know it, we know it

Shouldn't have wasted your limited brain cells writing all that crap

The Sikhs have a very favorable impression globally. If the majority of Sikhs (internationally and in India) sought independence and really pushed for it, globally, they could gain many international supporters.

Doubt it would succeed considering India’s international influence, but it’s possible it might work over a or two generation, if the conditions are turn in their favor and build.

Kashmir has a better chance as it is in an internationally recognized dispute. But the most nations favor stability over resolving a dispute. The international community needs to feel resolving the dispute is worth antagonizing India (and potentially Pakistan). Things have to build in this direction over time and can shift in a matter of weeks or even days if the conditions turn in favor of the Kashmiris, at some time in the future.
Sikhs are more often than not the top minority everywhere they are present, even jews as an ethnic minority are no comparison.

If the siks were to get together Khalistan will happen, but Khalistan is a political fringe in Sikhism, more sikhs prefer having a state where punjabi language is the lingua franca and not second grade to bhaiya language.

Unless Khalistan offers a better deal there is no deal, on the other hand Kashmir support is non existent outside a tiny population, that tiny population no offence is nowhere as close to as influential as sikhs, sikhs have a better chance if a country rhan kashmiris at an independent state, facts.

Money talks, beggars walk, unfortunately how real life works.
I don't understand why Pakistanis support Khalistan. The Khalsa were initiated by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in response to the atrocities by the Muslim Mughal rulers. His father, Guru Teg Bahadur ji, was martyred by beheading on the orders of the zealot Muslim emperor Aurangzeb and he lost his sons in battle against Muslim forces.
Most of the famous battles of Sikh folklore were fought against Muslim forces. The historical capitals have been Gujranwala and Lahore. The four provinces of the Sikh empire were Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Kashmir.

The Sikhs were the loudest voice against the creation of Pakistan and much of the violence at the time of partition was between Sikhs and Muslims.

If Khalistan gets created tomorrow, the first few cities they will target to reclaim are Lahore, Gujranwala, Multan and Peshawar. So, I don't really get why Pakistani ultranationalists support the creation of a nation that had a major role to play in the destruction of the Mughal and Durrani empires.

These kinda pakistanis are the original muh mei raaam bagal mei churi types, they will only lick sikh *** as long as useful, that gene hasnt gone out of them yet.

chutiya sardar patel have stupid idea of united india . while its truly some 15 countries . no one can keep people with force forever . this stupis idea of country is holy and people are not is it self stupid .

main-qimg-86ed90f4841d94c006f14b71b2220890-pjlq

I don't understand why Indians supported Bangladeshi even though it was bangalis who were biggest supporters of partition- event so catastrophic that forever reduced Hindu population by % in the region, I don't understand why Indians support Afghans when Afghans routinely celebrate their atrocities against Hindus and adore their tormentors

I didn't need a history lesson of our region to figure out the why Randi Bhushan- I know it, we know it

Shouldn't have wasted your limited brain cells writing all that crap
I do not engage with any uncouth ignoramus. Putting on ignore.

chutiya sardar patel have stupid idea of united india
All of the Congress leadership was opposed to partition. However, Sardar Patel was one of the first in the Congress to accept the idea after Jinnah's Direct Action Day as he realised Jinnah's increasing demands would prove to be catastrophic for a united India. In fact, Sardar Patel and VP Menon were effectively the architects of the practical aspects of partition after it became inevitable due to Jinnah's maximalist demands. And his unique idea of a federal structure with strong unitary features has worked. Most of the country identifies as a nation. There are some conflicts but those are generally not along geographical but religious, economic or social/caste lines.

chutiya sardar patel have stupid idea of united india . while its truly some 15 countries . no one can keep people with force forever . this stupis idea of country is holy and people are not is it self stupid .

main-qimg-86ed90f4841d94c006f14b71b2220890-pjlq

Calm down bro, that Patel dudes statue is worth more than what you been asking IMF for….

Calm down bro, that Patel dudes statue is worth more than what you been asking IMF for….

pakistanis yearly import more toilet papers / toilet cleaners chemicals then statue of patel worth too .

All of the Congress leadership was opposed to partition. However, Sardar Patel was one of the first in the Congress to accept the idea after Jinnah's Direct Action Day as he realised Jinnah's increasing demands would prove to be catastrophic for a united India. In fact, Sardar Patel and VP Menon were effectively the architects of the practical aspects of partition after it became inevitable due to Jinnah's maximalist demands. And his unique idea of a federal structure with strong unitary features has worked. Most of the country identifies as a nation. There are some conflicts but those are generally not along geographical but religious, economic or social/caste lines.
this was not partition it was stupid joke . real partition will be when we have 35 free countries here in both ind-pak

Back
Top Bottom