What's new

Amjad Sabri’s murderer sentenced to death

It’s your opinion and even if I agree or disagree with you, I respect your right to have and to give your opinion.

but don’t forget that this was same wardee who fought and gave their lives to defend Pakistan and Pakistanis.
respect love for their sacrifices but that doesnt give them right to protect looters and murderers or terrorists! doesnt give them right to allow people to be treated like cockroaches! doesnt allow them to become a land grabber!

respect love for their sacrifices but that doesnt give them right to protect looters and murderers or terrorists! doesnt give them right to allow people to be treated like cockroaches! doesnt allow them to become a land grabber!

if we had quest for justice in our DNA, if had strong and modern forensics I’m sure we would have less criminals and looters, corrupts and corrupters etc.
It’s because we lost the MORAL ! We lost it at individual level but also at National level.

if we had quest for justice in our DNA, if had strong and modern forensics I’m sure we would have less criminals and looters, corrupts and corrupters etc.
It’s because we lost the MORAL ! We lost it at individual level but also at National level.
i dont agree with you bro! even if we had the most advance most modern forensics we still wont see justice in Pakistan the powers to be in Pakistan dont allow justice to prevail its their interests ovet Pakistan!

the Moral rot in Pakisan started when generails to hold on to power started supporting and protecting corrupts they were allowed to abuse the law and slowly it trickled down and the whole society became corrupt!!

Mushaf Ali Meer, Gen Akhtar Abdurrehman, Zia ul Haq... these our heroes were murdered with the help of insiders. People of armed forces helped external agencies in killing of our leaders. Any investigation in that? No.
That's what I say. The people who gave their lives for Pakistan were fools, and the people who betrayed Pakistan, looted Pakistan are living their luxurious lives outside of Pakistan.
That's the true face of the affairs within Pakistan.

i dont agree with you bro! even if we had the most advance most modern forensics we still wont see justice in Pakistan the powers to be in Pakistan dont allow justice to prevail its their interests ovet Pakistan!

the Moral rot in Pakisan started when generails to hold on to power started supporting and protecting corrupts they were allowed to abuse the law and slowly it trickled down and the whole society became corrupt!!

when the quest for justice is in DNA, only few will abuse laws, compared to massive abuse among all strates if the society.
Abuses always existed. But the scale of abuses depend on the moral entrenched in the blood of any society.

when the quest for justice is in DNA, only few will abuse laws, compared to massive abuse among all strates if the society.
Abuses always existed. But the scale of abuses depend on the moral entrenched in the blood of any society.

Dna passes from generations to generations and all last two generations have witness is injustice corruption and abuse of power! dont expect miracle from such a society!

I like to listen qwali, and the day I heard the news that Amjad Sabri was killed, I was soo sad, I was praying that the murder gets the worst death possible,

Good news !

Its Pakistan my friend year or 2 down the line all criminals go scott free. All these ATC courts judgements are thrown out of the window by our mafia friendly courts its matter of time.

by DNA of society you mean common consciousness ? @Vortex
Everything in which DNA could be found bro, but yes common consciousness is part of DNA of any society.
Dna passes from generations to generations and all last two generations have witness is injustice corruption and abuse of power! dont expect miracle from such a society!

Why such injustice, corruption and abuse of power was able to spread at such scale ?
Its Pakistan my friend year or 2 down the line all criminals go scott free. All these ATC courts judgements are thrown out of the window by our mafia friendly courts its matter of time.

it’s up to Pakistanis to fight for what they want.

Everything in which DNA could be found bro, but yes common consciousness is part of DNA of any society.
Many Pakistanis fought, but other Pakistanis got them killed. My point of view is, first of all, eradicate all such agents, and then start to build Pakistan from scratch.

I wrote: killers were caught, but who handled them from within Pakistan and from outside of Pakistan are still unknown, and will remain unknown for ever.
Many people in Pakistan were murdered by other countries like Hakeem Saeed got killed by Pepsi Co, Mufti Shamzai got killed by CIA, and Amjad Sabri got killed by Salman Khan(Indian actor) through local killers.
The cheapest blood in this world is of Pakistanis.... Jis kutty ka dil chahta hai Pakistanion ko Marta hai, ya Pakistan ko nuksan pohnchata hai. Per log sahi kehtay hain keh ham log paisy k liay kch bhi kersaktay hain.
@newb3e
Hakeem Saeed ? 🤔
Unfortunately Pakistan is not USA with an agency like CIA and NSA which are able to monitor thousands of millions of people per milliseconds.

now the most powerful agencies kill without firing a single bullet.
They make road accidents, home accidents as electricity and gas accidents happening, many die murdered but nobody know what happened really.

For that we have to put Justice as main goal in our life and work hard to attain it : forensics technologies and methodologies, etc, honesty etc, to build a modern yet pious mindset etc...
Why will Salman Khan kill Amjad Sabri ?

Many Pakistanis fought, but other Pakistanis got them killed. My point of view is, first of all, eradicate all such agents, and then start to build Pakistan from scratch.

The fight does not necessarily to be « kill » « blood » etc.
Pakistanis should evolve to higher level of game.
Hakeem Saeed ? 🤔

Why will Salman Khan kill Amjad Sabri ?

don’t know. Ask to himself 😝

The fight does not necessarily to be « kill » « blood » etc.
Pakistanis should evolve to higher level of game.
Agents are trying their level best to keep Pakistanis as backward as possible.... no justice, no education...

Agents are trying their level best to keep Pakistanis as backward as possible.... no justice, no education...

You have to play game very wisely. It’s all a chess game.
If you start to kill, then you will make Pakistan Syria like country.
And I think you sincerely do not want that.

Back
Top Bottom