PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Amjad Sabri’s murderer sentenced to death

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk

January 17, 2021

On Sunday, an anti-terrorism court awarded the death penalty to a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi member Ishaq alias Bobby on three counts of murder in a case pertaining to sectarian killing.

The LeJ member is a high-profile convict on death row for multiple crimes including the murder of renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri. This is the third capital punishment among others awarded to him in a month.

The ATC has found him guilty of killing Syed Zakir Hussain, Muhammad Nawaz, and Muhammad Younus in firing at Dargah Nazar Ali Shah in Korangi on August 23, 2014. The prosecution said Ishaq and his accomplice shot at victims and fled the scene.

My post in this thread was deleted, but this can not change the reality.

January 17, 2021

On Sunday, an anti-terrorism court awarded the death penalty to a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi member Ishaq alias Bobby on three counts of murder in a case pertaining to sectarian killing.

The LeJ member is a high-profile convict on death row for multiple crimes including the murder of renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri. This is the third capital punishment among others awarded to him in a month.

The ATC has found him guilty of killing Syed Zakir Hussain, Muhammad Nawaz, and Muhammad Younus in firing at Dargah Nazar Ali Shah in Korangi on August 23, 2014. The prosecution said Ishaq and his accomplice shot at victims and fled the scene.

I like to listen qwali, and the day I heard the news that Amjad Sabri was killed, I was soo sad, I was praying that the murder gets the worst death possible,

Good news !

Bobby boy should contact Uzair Baloch, he has got heck of a team of Lawyers bailing him out one after the other form all the Murder cases or are the Courts & Judges doing the magic for him.

@fitpOsitive @newb3e
send me private message about what was deleted please

I’m open to read différents opinions, views etc

thanks
I wrote: killers were caught, but who handled them from within Pakistan and from outside of Pakistan are still unknown, and will remain unknown for ever.
Many people in Pakistan were murdered by other countries like Hakeem Saeed got killed by Pepsi Co, Mufti Shamzai got killed by CIA, and Amjad Sabri got killed by Salman Khan(Indian actor) through local killers.
The cheapest blood in this world is of Pakistanis.... Jis kutty ka dil chahta hai Pakistanion ko Marta hai, ya Pakistan ko nuksan pohnchata hai. Per log sahi kehtay hain keh ham log paisy k liay kch bhi kersaktay hain.
@newb3e

January 17, 2021

Thank God.

I wrote: killers were caught, but who handled them from within Pakistan and from outside of Pakistan are still unknown, and will remain unknown for ever.
Many people in Pakistan were murdered by other countries like Hakeem Saeed got killed by Pepsi Co, Mufti Shamzai got killed by CIA, and Amjad Sabri got killed by Salman Khan(Indian actor) through local killers.
The cheapest blood in this world is of Pakistanis.... Jis kutty ka dil chahta hai Pakistanion ko Marta hai, ya Pakistan ko nuksan pohnchata hai. Per log sahi kehtay hain keh ham log paisy k liay kch bhi kersaktay hain.
@newb3e

Unfortunately Pakistan is not USA with an agency like CIA and NSA which are able to monitor thousands of millions of people per milliseconds.

now the most powerful agencies kill without firing a single bullet.
They make road accidents, home accidents as electricity and gas accidents happening, many die murdered but nobody know what happened really.

For that we have to put Justice as main goal in our life and work hard to attain it : forensics technologies and methodologies, etc, honesty etc, to build a modern yet pious mindset etc...

Bobby boy should contact Uzair Baloch, he has got heck of a team of Lawyers bailing him out one after the other form all the Murder cases or are the Courts & Judges doing the magic for him.
not just some lawyers he is protected by ghq him being guest at pindi and uzair works for zardari wardi makes crazy money by working with zardari so uzair baloch toh patriotic larka hai!
@newb3e
cheapest blood true but protectors of baldia incident or 100s killed by Uzair balpch are worshipped in Pakistan!

for some wardi or politicians are biggee than Pakistan! they forget that ya wardi ya IK zardari nawaz Pakistan sey hain Pakistan in sey nai!

Unfortunately Pakistan is not USA with an agency like CIA and NSA which are able to monitor thousands of millions of people per milliseconds.

now the most powerful agencies kill without firing a single bullet.
They make road accidents, home accidents as electricity and gas accidents happening, many die murdered but nobody know what happened really.

For that we have to put Justice as main goal in our life and work hard to attain it : forensics technologies and methodologies, etc, honesty etc, to build a modern yet pious mindset etc...
mafahmat greed and personal interest are bigger than justice in Pakistan!! corruption is very systenatic in our homeland it started with brits and how they used waderas to control masses and grip power same system still in practice wardi supports partners protects corrupt jahil turds the waderas and through them they make sure they are the kings and no the people!

imo its a fked up system! and imo wardis greed is the biggest hurdle in Pakistan! yes now call me a liberal anti Pakistani but thats the fact!

mafahmat greed and personal interest are bigger than justice in Pakistan!! corruption is very systenatic in our homeland it started with brits and how they used waderas to control masses and grip power same system still in practice wardi supports partners protects corrupt jahil turds the waderas and through them they make sure they are the kings and no the people!

imo its a fked up system! and imo wardis greed is the biggest hurdle in Pakistan! yes now call me a liberal anti Pakistani but thats the fact!

It’s your opinion and even if I agree or disagree with you, I respect your right to have and to give your opinion.

but don’t forget that this was same wardee who fought and gave their lives to defend Pakistan and Pakistanis.

not just some lawyers he is protected by ghq him being guest at pindi and uzair works for zardari wardi makes crazy money by working with zardari so uzair baloch toh patriotic larka hai!

cheapest blood true but protectors of baldia incident or 100s killed by Uzair balpch are worshipped in Pakistan!

for some wardi or politicians are biggee than Pakistan! they forget that ya wardi ya IK zardari nawaz Pakistan sey hain Pakistan in sey nai!

Man, let us agree to disagree on this one & move on :-)

Back
Top Bottom