What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I dont know if the Americans should be blamed for that.
they aare already killing the civilians on regular bases in Afghanistan despite how many times the Afghan president protests and threatens them that he will stop cooperating.

I think its part 2 of their "kill team" approach
what will be intersting is to see if the action was directed from their top command or the helicopter pilots decided to have some fun.

indeed they have raised the stakes now. if American command and the president isnt involved in this operation then they will be slapping their heads now for the increased headache.

well rest in peace for the soldiers is all I can say.

Taliban will have a good day to laugh at both of its enemies while the web trolls wont loose an opertunity to have their share of fame too.

Well , it was NATO.

Any news that which NATO heli did it? Most probably the brits.

Some action will be taken for a month, but everything will be restored to normalcy, much to the dismay of the public and us.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Keep in mind the US has pissed off everyone, including the Russians and the Chinese.

If we can pull this off and kick NATO out, it will take Pak-Iran and Pak-China relationships to new heights.

The Chinese are pissed off for the US involvement in the Pacific, and the Ruskies are mad at the missile shield being put in Europe, so definitely this is a good opportunity.

Sir! politicians are poiliticians they can be sold out very easily. We shold never depend on the politicians. never let them in control of our destiny.....:smokin:

Yes, that is why I said it should be a civilian blockade led by the PTI.

The politicians will do nothing, and this also gives the army an excuse -- after all, why should the army intervene? Mass civil disobedience is the cornerstone of protest in a democracy.

Assalam alaikum

don't open this border and nobody will come in our support coz they know after 2 weeks we will get some money ( or may be without getting anything accept some apology ) and open the route and border 1st prove u r worthy of support i m sure many don't like the american or nato policy and there will be some objections from nato members itself

TARIQ

I dont know if the Americans should be blamed for that.
they aare already killing the civilians on regular bases in Afghanistan despite how many times the Afghan president protests and threatens them that he will stop cooperating.

I think its part 2 of their "kill team" approach
what will be intersting is to see if the action was directed from their top command or the helicopter pilots decided to have some fun.

indeed they have raised the stakes now. if American command and the president isnt involved in this operation then they will be slapping their heads now for the increased headache.

well rest in peace for the soldiers is all I can say.

Taliban will have a good day to laugh at both of its enemies while the web trolls wont loose an opertunity to have their share of fame too.

interesting bit here

The checkpoint that was attacked had been recently set up in the Mohmand tribal area by the Pakistan army to stop Taliban fighters holed up in Afghanistan from crossing the border and staging attacks, said two government administrators in Mohmand, Maqsood Hasan and Hamid Khan.

Here's another incident about 10 days ago when militants from Afghanistan tried to infiltrate into Mohmand:

Intruders killed in Mohmand | Provinces | DAWN.COM

soldiers were killed because they look like Taliban????

my pak brothers you should rethink

two days before there was a thread in PDF that U.S. Military can hit any target on earth in 30 minutes!!!!

see how this assholes boast, but can not even recognize a military check post. this is not the first time they have this blindness .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deh_Bala_wedding_party_bombing

the mater is this shits think they are superior and fires the gun even they have less than 20% conformation,because they have very less value for the lives of the people of the region.actually they don't care . and the punishment is closing the border for just 10 days. that is one of the finest jokes i have heard. give some respect to ur soldiers.

this will happen only in pakistan...

and why do you allow armed helicopters of NATO to roam around in your air space?, itz ridiculous.

Pakistan should block all NATO supplies permanently and hold early election because this PPP government are the biggest pets of Amreeka in the history of Pakistan.

A senior Pakistani military officer said efforts were under way to bring the bodies of the slain soldiers to Ghalanai, the headquarters of Mohmand tribal region.

"The latest attack by NATO forces on our post will have serious repercussions as they without any reasons attacked on our post and killed soldiers asleep," he said, requesting anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media.

Officials: NATO chopppers kill Pakistani troops - World news - South and Central Asia - Pakistan - msnbc.com

I don't know what the US is trying to do: it is pushing for a war against Syria, Iran; & maybe Pakistan as well. It is also deploying troops in Australia to counter China's influence in the Asian Pacific. What is the US trying to do?

Hope NATO was not infiltrating militants because I dont see any reason for the attack ?

the response should be to block supplies permanently
And provide air defence to the units that are protecting the border and specially the forces that are stopping the infiltration from Afghan side.
It appears that NATO is repeatedly attacking those posts that are hindering the entry of TTP and other anti Pakistan elements.

Now that the snake has been removed as the ambassador in Washington, there is a chance that Mr Slime can be deposed and a care taker government is setup.
Which can deal with Americans openly and without taking pot shots at the Pakistan army and also USA will have only one entity to deal with and they will know whats the deal a clear and open relationship in this WoT will help both sides and if NATO (read Americans ) are playing a covert game then a joint decision can be made about whether to finish this pseudo alliance and treat the NATO (Americans) forces like the hostiles.

if nato supplies are reopens army will be biggest coward and bhagrato ka tola... i will loose respect and my belief in ur army. Not common soldiers but these top gernals who are there because of americans wished. Imran Khan - PTI plz take action.... we want u to lead us to block all supplies.....

Any one thinks Zardari care for Pakistani lives ? they should weak up now. how many times he have come in media to talk about these meters ?
Army Chief should retire, he has give up to Pressures so easily in the past.
Time will tell when the supply line will reopen , how long economically weaken Pakistan can take the Pressure. Pakistan has to choose between $$$s or self respect ?

Hope NATO was not infiltrating militants because I dont see any reason for the attack ?

NATO can not stand seeing peace in Pakistan so their objective was probably that to infiltrate anti-pakistan elements into Pakistan.

Blocking the NATO supplies permanently should send NATO packing in a few months.

Iran and Pakistan are the only 2 neighbors of Afghanistan with sea ports. The only other way is through Russia and Russia will not allow it, and just forget about that route especially in dead of winter.

Back
Top Bottom