What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

and why is that every time a post been setup to stop terriost to get in Pakistan NATO heli attack them ??? Was Nato helping some ppl to get in Pakistan?

i bet americans testing our limits... testing how much they can push us before we answer back... maybe its not for Nato but some else....

Respected NATO members.... is blood of a Pakistani soldier too much less worthy that you bleed it month after month? is the figure of more than 3000 not enough yet?? is the figure of more than 20000 of civilians not enough yet? why do you do that? is it some crusade that want to have fun in? why do you do this to my brothers and cousins in PAKISTAN ARMY every time... tell me .... plz tell me... am i too less worthy than you.... are you special???

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

respected Mr. President! today, the emerging news of martyrdom of more than two dozens security personals at the hand of NATO/US forces is of real concern to us, Pakistanis, and a great tragedy. Plz, as you are Chief commander of Armed forces, do not let their blood flow in vain, and do something about it and let our brothers, cousins be no more victim to this aggression..... plz do not let these foreign forces only apologize by their mouth... plz have mercy.... and make us feel proud instead of every time victimized by these aggressors... plz Mr. President

Respected NATO members.... is blood of a Pakistani soldier too much less worthy that you bleed it month after month? is the figure of more than 3000 not enough yet?? is the figure of more than 20000 of civilians not enough yet? why do you do that? is it some crusade that want to have fun in? why do you do this to my brothers and cousins in PAKISTAN ARMY every time... tell me .... plz tell me... am i too less worthy than you.... are you special???

Assalam alaikum

dosroon say gila kun ker tay hain why our these soldeirs don't slap their generals for making them easy targets for nato?

TARIQ

but Major, US is now telling not to have gas pipeline with Iran, too. and some of our government officials have given statements in obedience!!!

I will say this. The current rulers of Pakistan (including the establishment) doesnt deserve the respect of Pakistanis.

In 1965, when foreign troops crossed International Borders and attacked Pakistan, humney moo thor kay jawab deyah tha.

Today in 2011, when foreign troops crosses International Borders and attacks Pakistan, we close their supply lines that goes through Pakistan's territory for just 1 week (which doesnt even affect them much) and continue cooperating with them as nothing had happened.

The current Pakistani rulers are the main problem.

I will say this. The current rulers of Pakistan (including the establishment) doesnt deserve the respect of Pakistanis.

In 1965, when foreign troops crossed International Borders and attacked Pakistan, humney moo thor kay jawab deyah tha.

Today in 2011, when foreign troops crosses International Borders and attacks Pakistan, we close supply lines for just 1 week (which doesnt even affect them much) and continue cooperating with them as nothing had happened.

The current Pakistani rulers are the main problem.

both military and civilian rulers

these army top command how many blunders happened during their time and they still not feeling ashamed?

TARIQ

dont worry these idiots do it many times before they will open it tomorrow they just make this fun to keep nation cool lolz

People,

Let's stop complaining about the politicians and the army. The politicians will not do anything; we know that so, to even discuss them, is a waste of time. In fact, if they get involved, they will make some drama and it will be business as usual.

The army also should not get involved in the blockade since it could then be considered an act of war by NATO.

The only solution is a mass civil disobedience movement to block the routes independent of the army or government.

@tariq bin ziyad if you are thinking about a mutiny... forget it!.... only rag tag armies face mutinies...

People,

Let's stop complaining about the politicians and the army. The politicians will not do anything; we know that so, to even discuss them, is a waste of time. In fact, if they get involved, they will make some drama and it will be business as usual.

The army also should not get involved in the blockade since it could then be considered an act of war by NATO.

The only solution is a mass civil disobedience movement to block the routes independent of the army or government.

agreed and mentioned it earlier it is time for awam to come out enough of parliment resolutions and ispr's

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

dosroon say gila kun ker tay hain why our these soldeirs don't slap their generals for making them easy targets for nato?

TARIQ
True ...
The biggest coward are the Chief of Army Staff and the top brass ... Pathetic beggars :hitwall:

How will u shoot them if u cannot even see them. remember the obl raid
Yes , even their soldiers are invisible ... Stop embarrassing yourself ... Pathetic troll :hitwall:

In era of GPS and GPRS its impossible that NATO did not know the position of Our Post. I think govt should give orders to shoot down hostile heli's if they cross limits. Shoot down 1 or two heli's they will behave. but with this Passive approch only result of hue and cry will be an apology over loss of Life by NATO and case close

Only if you reported the post to NATO! I am sure PA has bombed its own troops by mistake several times.

BBC News - Pakistan army shell kills troops in battle with Taliban

At least 13 Pakistani soldiers have been killed by one of their own mortar shells during a battle with Taliban militants in the north-west.

It happens in war.

Only if you reported the post to NATO! I am sure PA has bombed its own troops by mistake several times.

BBC News - Pakistan army shell kills troops in battle with Taliban

At least 13 Pakistani soldiers have been killed by one of their own mortar shells during a battle with Taliban militants in the north-west.

It happens in war.
So they couldn't see the check post with a Pakistani flag on it ?
Or somehow the Talibans have got the uniform of PA ? What silly excuses and justification are you making here ?
Everytime the Govt tries to negotiate or stop cross border infiltrations , NATO ramps up drone attacks and does things like this ... Stop this rubbish ... IT isn't fooling anyone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom