What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

The world is barely bipolar, and definitely not multipolar. From science and technology, to economic, to military, to education, to soft power the US is by far the most powerful in the world.

I’m not sure what you mean fast changing. The US will surpass $30T GDP in 3-4 years. The only nation in the same ballpark is China. People will always choose the US over China.
American girls living in China talk about the reverse culture shock they experienced when revisiting their home country, and illustrate how junkies tranformed in their appearance in US, the true drug addicts' paradise .

美国吸毒天堂里的“丧尸”长什么样?零距离接触瘾君子!

This is also true in China and most countries

Why I LOVE Living in China! 为什么我喜欢住在中国 🇨🇳(Indian living in china)|living in china| China vlog

No, not at all. Chinas PPP per capita is $23K. Out of Chinas 1.4B population there’s 1B of you that live in poverty relative to American citizens.

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

View attachment 931264
View attachment 931265

Not the very best..but it is great...as long as you don't do something stupid like turning into an Asian drug addict.

But you should remember you are still in a developing country and this is what it mostly looks like outside of your big cities

So don't play this game of China is now great because you have some new cities where a minority of your population lives. The rest of your country is not that great compared to the US so don't get yourself all big-headed just yet.

China is number one?

BeijingWalker, you should have screenshotted at this point :
2023-05-23-181245_1024x768_scrot.png

Now I don't know why people on this thread from China and USA are trying to outdo each other, because both their countries are similar. If you don't "work" ( make money ) you could be dead. :) This is Capitalism.

@fitpOsitive

@VCheng, you left Pakistan to move to this country ???

No long ago US was still the sole superpower in the world and it enjoyed that status for decades, now many still hold on to this deep seated image about America, people won't shake off the ideas and beliefs formed during their growing up. but it's fast changing time for the world now. What used to be true can quickly become a disillusion.

Well it isn't fast changing in China. People are still fleeing in droves.

May 15, 2023
Chinese nationals swim up to US shores and run down the streets to escape being caught.

If you don't "work" ( make money ) you could be dead. :) This is Capitalism.

Well according to many Chinese threads most people in the US don't work and have no money in the bank.

But I'm not stepping over stacks of dead bodies when I walk down the street. So something not logical about this assessment.

Well according to many Chinese threads most people in the US don't work and have no money in the bank.

Most Chinese on PDF are non-Communist idiots. However, many people in the US have to work yet many live a life of debt-ridden deprivation and problems whether for education or for homes or for healthcare.

But I'm not stepping over stacks of dead bodies when I walk down the street. So something not logical about this assessment.

When you walk down the street do you notice the homeless people on the footpath ? :)

And dead bodies are there :

Maria Fernandes, Who Worked 4 Jobs, Dies While Napping In Car​

Woman Juggling 4 Jobs Dies While Napping In Car

David Moye

By David Moye
Aug 28, 2014, 05:30 PM EDT|Updated Dec 6, 2017
https://facebook.com/share.php?u=ht...aign=share_facebook&ncid=engmodushpmg00000003
A New Jersey woman who worked four jobs to make ends meet has died while napping in her car between shifts.

Maria Fernandes, 32, of Newark, died Monday from a mix of carbon monoxide and fumes from an overturned gas container that she kept in her 2001 Kia Sportage, the New York Daily News reports.

Investigators said Fernandes pulled into a lot off Route 1 and 9 in Elizabeth, New Jersey, for a nap early Monday morning.

She left the car running and, police said, the fumes from a spilled gas canister and the car's exhaust combined to kill her.

She was found dead around 3:51 p.m.

No foul play is suspected, according to Elizabeth Police Lt. Daniel Saulnier.

"This sounds like someone who tried desperately to work and make ends meet, and met with a tragic accident," Saulnier told NJ.com.

Fernandes, who was born in Portugal before emigrating to the U.S., was beloved by co-workers like Parth Patel, who worked with her at a Penn Station Dunkin' Donuts.

“She used to work like three shifts every day,” Patel told NJ.com. “Sometimes she wouldn’t sleep for five days.”
As hard as she worked, Fernandes had planned to take a break from all her jobs this Friday in order to celebrate Michael Jackson's birthday at a Central Park memorial.
Her co-workers said Fernandes idolized the late singer, and often belted out his songs and mimicked his dance moves while on the job.

American girls living in China talk about the reverse culture shock they experienced when revisiting their home country, and illustrate how junkies tranformed in their appearance in US, the true drug addicts' paradise .

美国吸毒天堂里的“丧尸”长什么样?零距离接触瘾君子!

American girls...home country eh?

Why does the youtube profile say this:
country.png

Is this yet another "farm boy from Iowa found a great life in China" CCP sham story? We later find out he's Russian.

Last edited:
It’s top 8 in the world in PPP GDP per capita. Which is remarkable considering the only countries ahead of it have small populations.

You can live the very best life in the US as long as you work for it. Many millions around the world have immigrated here and millions more are trying. Homelessness makes up only a fifth of one percent of the US population. Interviewing a drug addict isn’t the best idea.
Hahaha, your post makes me laugh.

Chinese people in Saudi Arabia "At least we are anti-crusade." George w Bush declared a "crusade" in 2001.

Everybody knows it.

Pretty much sums it all, USA is an empire in decline. USA is behaving like an imperial country.

American and Western bloc countries overall have crap infrastructure. Dense, narrow roads. Same thing for sidewalks.

Same thing for houses. Very small. In this case Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and the rest win over here.

American and Western bloc countries overall have crap infrastructure. Dense, narrow roads. Same thing for sidewalks.

Same thing for houses. Very small. In this case Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and the rest win over here.

Are you serious? I think you are talking mostly about Europe.

I think only Australia has median living spaces bigger than the US.

Please enlighten us all on which country you are in so we can post comparison pics.

BeijingWalker, you should have screenshotted at this point :
View attachment 931280

Now I don't know why people on this thread from China and USA are trying to outdo each other, because both their countries are similar. If you don't "work" ( make money ) you could be dead. :) This is Capitalism.

@fitpOsitive

@VCheng, you left Pakistan to move to this country ???
I got phd offer in China, I denied. Don't want to live in a country where life for an Engineer is hell.
Same with engineers in India and USA.

Are you serious? I think you are talking mostly about Europe.

I think only Australia has median living spaces bigger than the US.

Please enlighten us all on which country you are in so we can post comparison pics.

Nope. I am referring to North America as well. This is the American main road:

congestion_new_york_city.jpg

Karachi main roads:

IMG20190227161003--1024x640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom