What's new

America bashing Pakistan to please India

even if autjor is right, is India that unmatuare to fall in line?

we know US very well and know that this words will not be followed by 'action'

New Delhi will judge Washington by its actions and not words :coffee:

Its lovely to see so many Indians get wound up and the truth be shown. lol

America controlled by Hindu "Brahmans". These brain-dead idiots don't even know the difference in spelling between the cast and the priest, and yet they come up with geopolitical "analysis" based on that. Failed cred, no point in reading the rest of the article.

Pakistan for ISAF's failings in Afghanistan and for the mess in India created by ruling Brahmans.

There goes the whole veracity of the article, I literally stopped reading after that, the victim card based on religion again.

but hardly pick up courage to name the country involved in terrorism in Pakistan despite possessing concrete proofs.
If Pakistan had the proof, it would come out guns blazing, dint they make such hue and cry when there were mistakes in the most wanted list handed over to Pakistan.

And then the recent mess of naming people living in Pakistan as being present in Pakistan

Apart from the objective of discrediting and undermining Pakistan and its premier institutions through an orchestrated vilification campaign, other motives are to blame Pakistan for ISAF's failings in Afghanistan and for the mess in India created by ruling Brahmans.
Premier institutions are undermined enough inside your country, nothing to do there.

But, ruling Brahmans, lol you know what this is called? Propaganda by your 'premier institutes'.

Whenever any act of terror takes place in Afghanistan or in India, Pakistan's ISI is promptly blamed without even carrying out preliminary investigations or providing evidence. The US-Western-India media picks up the event and keeps drumming it unabatedly. Mumbai incident taking place in November 2008 is a case in point. 3 ½ years have elapsed, but Indian leaders backed by US leaders have not forgotten it and they continue to play it to grill Pakistan. Lashkar-e-Taiba and head of Jamaat-ud-Dawa Hafiz Saeed, allegedly backed by ISI are projected as the masterminds. Pakistan has been constantly pressured to either punish the culprits or hand them over to India. To keep the issue alive, the US has jumped into Indo-Pak fray and announced $10 million award money for anyone helping to arrest Hafiz Saeed who runs an Islamic educational institute together with charity organizations in Muredke, where anyone can visit. They feel Pakistan's ISI can be indicted in this case and declared as a rogue outfit.

Pakistan has admitted that enough proof exists, now blame your govt for accepting it..

India and its western backers never talk of the infamous nexus between Hindu terrorist groups and Indian military including Military Intelligence deeply involved in terrorizing Indian Muslims so as to pave the way for Hindutva and also to undermine Pakistan.
Hahaha, there are muslims on these forums, ask them

Rest all is details of the propaganda.. good going for an Elite member to believe all this..

Its lovely to see so many Indians get wound up and the truth be shown. lol
That, is not truth. Your belief is so twisted, anyways it again amuses me that you call everything coming out of west as propaganda and call everything the truth coming out of your country..

How about Prime Minister being a Sikh ruling India, enough to debunk the whole article

India is more concerned about the plight of Baloch separatists in Balochistan, who are supported by RAW, CIA, MI-6 and RAAM rather than its own seven separatist movements. Indian leaders are eager to fragment Pakistan so that India could become an unchallenged power of South Asia.
RAW, CIA, DIA, MOSSAD, ANMAN, MI-6, RAAM, CID, SIB, USSS, FBI, DEA, NCIS, NASA, ISRO, ESA......all gunning for Pakistan! Yiikes! That doesn't look good!
laughing-019.gif

Some clowns like the one who's written that twaddle, sure have a wonky sense of humour!! :tup:

As for me, I don't get an orgasm whenever the US of A 'bashes' Pakistan! But I wish I could! ;) That would be fun, what? :lol:

@Aryan he^^ is a muslim I think, why dont you ask him?

India is actually not as important to the US that they would do this. If they bash Pakistan, it has more to do with Pakistan's errors, and atleast for once Pakistan should stand up and accept their faults and work towards solving them rather than making excuses and dragging India unnecessarily.

ok. some aira gaira natthu kaira harooni farting out his fanaticism, still fooling people in the name of India now USA too.. nothing else.

All the negative image pakistan is getting is due to their own faults,which includes their blatant use of religious fundamentalism as a political tool to be used in Afghanistan and Kashmir,harbouring terrorist groups and their selective demarcation of terrorists into good and bad ones.

Back
Top Bottom